Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Can you see your balance in your online account?

Feedback Score
    Rut Dog,
    I do not understand what you say and show. I do not know what you clicked on to see that account balance which seems still not shown or indicated in your post.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by joseg2016 View Post
    Rut Dog,
    I do not understand what you say and show. I do not know what you clicked on to see that account balance which seems still not shown or indicated in your post.
    That's because I didn't show the personal info, but it's all viewable and the Apply Early Renewal page.

Sorry for the confusion. I've edited the text of that post with more details for clarification.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Rut Dog View Post
    I can see it here, but I can't see it on My Account Summary, because it says I need to add a device.
    Well add your device. Stop with the work arounds. It's just a matter of entering your phone number.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by rpz1 View Post
    Well add your device. Stop with the work arounds. It's just a matter of entering your phone number.
    My device IS in there. That's what's blurred out in the third screenshot.

It's a classic Catch-22. Fist I registered successfully, then I couldn't log in, until I found I could using the checkout button in the shopping cart. Workable enough.

But then I couldn't see my balance. It said "you've got to register a device". So I went to that page, and it was already registered.

Yes, I tried deleting and adding. I even tried deleting and creating a new profile under a new email.

And yes, I called support, three times, each time I was transferred to "a supervisor", and each time the "supervisor" line told me, "all agents are busy, please call back at another time" and then it hung up immediately.

Certainly I was annoyed. Gonna raise a fuss, gonna raise a holler -- take my problem to the United Nations.

But I found the login workaround. Now I've found the balance workaround. And I posted it on the internet for some poor soul who is stuck with the same problem.

As far as I'm concerned these workarounds are time savers.

I can now do everything that a normal profile can do. And by the way, the phone has worked perfectly the whole time.

I'm fine with TFW brands the way they are.

Maybe because I've spent a lot of time in Mexico.

You've just got to go with the flow.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by rpz1 View Post
    Also, note you can't use your phone (PP legally} as a hotspot. If it's only alittle data they likely won't notice.
    Maybe the policy has changed?

https://support.pagepluscellular.com...-android-phone

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Rut Dog View Post
    That link is just a general how-to, for any phone. Not a PPC policy statement. Those general how-to's are used with the other TF companies some of which do have HS plans. Note that there's also a wifi-calling instruction like that. Page Plus doesn't even support wifi-calling at this time. Read the terms and conditions, that's where the no HS is stated.

As far as CustomerService for your log-in issue, or any questions/issues in the future: never call customer service, do a chat if at all possible.

Reading back, are you using the phone PPC app or online site through a browser to look at your account? They are different.

If you're using the actual PP online site. Have you tried clearing the cache and cookies from whatever browser you're using?
    But if you're ok with the way you're getting to the info you need that's all that counts.

Feedback Score
    After what Rut Dog says in post #19, the online account for Page Plus would be a bunch of trouble. Customers can at least get their balance (texting BAL to 7243), and pay for refills online as "GUEST".

Feedback Score
    Rut Dog, I know what you'er talking about I have had the same problem for some time now. I tried talking to a CSR, no luck. I tried chat, no luck. I posted my problem here, no luck. It worked fine for years then one day it just stop. I just gave up. Hope somebody finds a solution.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by bobsled7 View Post
    Rut Dog, I know what you'er talking about I have had the same problem for some time now. I tried talking to a CSR, no luck. I tried chat, no luck. I posted my problem here, no luck. It worked fine for years then one day it just stop. I just gave up. Hope somebody finds a solution.
    Are you all talking about the APP or online site?

Feedback Score
    Online site

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by bobsled7 View Post
    Online site
    Thanks. Just curious since other then the occasional quirks I've never had issues as described. Hope I didn't just jinx myself.

Feedback Score
    I have the same problem on the online site and the app.

I have tried clearing cache/cookies and also have tried Firefox, Chrome, and Edge.

Lastly, I had purported that maybe it was because I had never bought a refill on the site, but now I have and the same problem exists.

I've learned to live with it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2