Thread: Can somebody share their referral with me? it's only 10 bucks but why not

Feedback Score

Can somebody share their referral with me? it's only 10 bucks but why not

I looked everywhere, including the Howard Forums referral forum and as far as I can tell nobody has ever posted a Page Plus referral code anywhere on the internet. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I hope it's okay to post this request here. Please let me know if I've violated any rules or decorum.

https://dsweb.pagepluscellular.com/referfriend

You can reply inline or PM me with the code and/or link they send you, whichever is the proper etiquette.

Thanks!
    Last edited by Rut Dog; 01-09-2022 at 04:37 AM.

Feedback Score

Exclamation UPDATE - I see why it's not posted anywhere - apparently the "referral code" is your phone number!

Sorry for the mis-step. I hadn't found the Referral T&C until just now. (My bolding below.)
    You may earn rewards by referring your friends and family who are not currently Page Plus customers. The persons you refer must complete our easy, three-step process in order for you to earn a reward:

1. Sign up and activate a new $29.99, $39.99 or fully unlimited Page Plus plan.
    2. Upon activation of their new plan the [new] customer will be prompted via SMS to enter the 10 digit phone number of the Referring Customer.
    3. Upon confirmation that the 10 digit number entered is a valid Page Plus number, customers who activated a $29 or $39 plan, as well as the Referring Customer, will automatically have their account credited with a $10 data add on card. Customers who activate a truly unlimited plan, as well as the Referring Customer, will receive a promo code for a $10 gift card to have "lunch on us."
    Well, that explains it. It truly is a referral program for people you know. LOL.

Carry on now, nothing to see here.

Mods, do what you like with this thread.

I'll just quietly exit the room having reappeared on HoFo after a 10 year hiatus to unwittingly ask strangers for their phone number.