Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Unusual PPC website observation

Device(s)
    Pixel 3a XL; Moto E4; LG Phoenix 2
    Carrier(s)
    Google Voice; T-Mobile Postpaid Mobile Data; FreedomPop; FreeUp; Dent; 3UK
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by reedandbamboo View Post
    Thank you. I tried the link and I don't have this "CHAT NOW" on my screen <anywhere! not just in the lower right corner>.
    Quote Originally Posted by reedandbamboo View Post
    THIS has been exactly my experience. Phone OR BUST!
    That's odd, but hopefully some of the suggestions given will be helpful.

For me. I see the "CHAT NOW" button in both Chrome and Edge on my computers.

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S3, Alcatel A205G, LG L125DL Classic Flip, Moto X4, Moto E5
    Carrier(s)
    Tracfone (Verizon), Red Pocket (AT&T), PagePlus (Verizon), Tello (Sprint)
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by joseg2016 View Post
    Another thing I would want to know is just how is the interface for the page on PPC for online account management, without making an account just to find out? I guess that would be for a new topic.
    I use the PagePlus Android app to check balances and use PinZoo to refill, including automatic. Although PinZoo adds a layer of complexity, it is worthwhile to me, to avoid having to do make transactions on the PagePlus site. Neither site is suitable for the use of my aged, non-computer-competent parents.

Sent from my iPad using HoFo

Feedback Score
    Just saw the MY ACCOUNT link back on the home page.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by rpz1 View Post
    Just saw the MY ACCOUNT link back on the home page.
    Good to know. Thanks! Best PPC community =)

Carrier(s)
    taking Mobi out for a test drive
    Feedback Score
    It's good to have MY ACCOUNT back on the home page but I'm starting to think the PagePlus is at the very bottom of Verizon's priorities. The website has always been buggy and customer service is terrible. Does PagePlus use the same CSRs as Tracfone? Anyway, I'm thinking that the powers that be at VZW don't really care about PP existing customers and they obviously aren't trying to get new customers. How much revenue can PP be generating for the company anyway? 1% of their income maybe? And even that might be high. I won't be surprised if one day PP disappears and existing customers can switch to a Tracfone plan or bail.
    If you think the pandemic is bad now, just wait. Doctors tell us the next variant plays the accordion.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Relztrah View Post
    It's good to have MY ACCOUNT back on the home page but I'm starting to think the PagePlus is at the very bottom of Verizon's priorities. The website has always been buggy and customer service is terrible. Does PagePlus use the same CSRs as Tracfone? Anyway, I'm thinking that the powers that be at VZW don't really care about PP existing customers and they obviously aren't trying to get new customers. How much revenue can PP be generating for the company anyway? 1% of their income maybe? And even that might be high. I won't be surprised if one day PP disappears and existing customers can switch to a Tracfone plan or bail.
    See the part in bold:
    According to my having been on the telephone to get customer support on both, and the sound of the persons' voice, I would say YES.
    Last edited by joseg2016; 01-14-2022 at 08:44 PM. Reason: additional for clarity

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Relztrah View Post
    IMHO: I've been with PagePlus even before TF owned them, and now Verizon owns TF. CS has always been no different then I read about other TF companies or most mvno's in general. And there are allot of bad ones with any company, even on Verizon itself. CSRs are luck of the draw with any company. When you call or chat (better to do) with CS you need to keep things as simple as possible in your wording. Luckily I can tell when a CSR is clueless and I just say good bye and try another.

Yes, PP CSRs are the same one's for any of the TF companies.

The website's never been any more buggy then what I also read about the other TF companies.

Most people with PagePlus are on PayGo for low use T&T and rarely data. When PayGo no longer covers what you need (less then 167 min/txt a month), it's time for the $12 monthly plan or look into another TF company or other mvno. After Verizon's commitment to maintain current TF plans for a couple years, PP will likely be going away so benefit from PayGo while you can. Simple Mobile, and TF/BYOP sims for ATT and TMO will be going away as soon as the current inventories are depleted. Likely the remaining TF brands rolled into one name called Tracfone, and in time TF rolled into Verizon prepaid. Even now there isn't much difference between some TF monthly plans and Verizon prepaid itself.

People want to pay $10-$20 and expect a stellar experience and customer service. You get what you pay for.

Feedback Score
    IMHO:...

People want to pay $10-$20 and expect a stellar experience and customer service. You get what you pay for.
    The very reason people go to something like that is because Verizon is too expensive and too often is poor help. We really like finding some mnvo which may offer about $10 or so per month or per 120 day, or like 20 to 25 for 120 days. Hope Verizon may one day improve Tracfone, keep Tracfone but not force services to come at increased prices.

Carrier(s)
    taking Mobi out for a test drive
    Feedback Score
    The website's never been any more buggy then what I also read about the other TF companies.
    I guess I was remembering back to the Toledo era when they had the "Happy Holidays" banner across the home page until March.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3