Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Unusual PPC website observation

Device(s)
    LG Aristo 2 Plus (T-Mo); Moto G Power 2020 (PPC)
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile Prepaid & Page Plus
    Feedback Score

Unusual PPC website observation

I went to visit the PPC website to check my balances, using the tablet computer I often use (with its default, built-in browser), and once the page fully loaded I noticed a glaring omission: Normally in the uppermost menu bar of the site's home page, on the far right, you'll see a 'button' called My Account/Login, which after clicking normally brings you to the Logon page. This was missing, which I thought was strange. But figuring it was either a website anomaly or some aspect of its interaction with my browser, I went digging around in the Support area of the site, and eventually found an area with a link that simply appended the main URL of the site to read 'pagepluscellular.com/login,' which I then clicked on. This brought me to the logon page, thankfully. It doesn't, however, explain the missing button on the main page (which I'll check on again this morning). Just an observation I thought I'd share.

Feedback Score
    Yup, same here. I just added /login to the www.pagepluscellular.com url to get there.

Maybe after the weekend they'll get enough complaints and have someone to fix it.

Feedback Score
    Looking through the PPC site:
    Support; Managing Your Account; there are two tabs. Click Online Account Management; look for the question, "How do I use online account management". That section pieces shows the link to use for signing in (or if necessary for creating the online management account).

From that onward, one may want to simply know or remember the full hyperlink, pagepluscellular dot com slash login slash.
    pagepluscellular.com/login/

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by joseg2016 View Post
    Support; Managing Your Account; there are two tabs. Click Online Account Management; look for the question, "How do I use online account management". That section pieces shows the link to use for signing in (or if necessary for creating the online management account).

From that onward, one may want to simply know or remember the full hyperlink, pagepluscellular dot com slash login slash.
    Both of those are the avenues @whacker mentioned and I confirmed above. Or you can just google pageplus login to get the link.

After I posted I did a chat and informed them. CSR said they'll pass it on to management but we know how that goes.

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by rpz1 View Post
    Both of those are the avenues @whacker mentioned and I confirmed above. Or you can just google pageplus login to get the link.

After I posted I did a chat and informed them. CSR said they'll pass it on to management but we know how that goes.
    The earlier response seemed like a good idea to just help fill-in the details of how to find the sign-in link.

Another thing I would want to know is just how is the interface for the page on PPC for online account management, without making an account just to find out? I guess that would be for a new topic.

Feedback Score
    The earlier response seemed like a good idea to just help fill-in the details of how to find the sign-in link.

Another thing I would want to know is just how is the interface for the page on PPC for online account management, without making an account just to find out? I guess that would be for a new topic.
    Are you asking how the PP account page compares to TF's for example ? I've only ever used PP but based on readings on here, the PP account page isn't as detailed. For example, it doesn't show the imei or sim # of a device, just the phone# but you can give the device it's own nickname. I don't think you can add an inactive device ahead of time like I hear people add phones or sims to their TF account before they even activate it. But the PP site has enough info including call records (min,txt, data) used. I've used it forever, no issues.

Feedback Score
    Are you asking how the PP account page compares to TF's for example ? I've only ever used PP but based on readings on here, the PP account page isn't as detailed. For example, it doesn't show the imei or sim # of a device, just the phone# but you can give the device it's own nickname. I don't think you can add an inactive device ahead of time like I hear people add phones or sims to their TF account before they even activate it. But the PP site has enough info including call records (min,txt, data) used. I've used it forever, no issues.
    Thanks. The type of information you described is the type among others unknown that I mean by my asking.

Feedback Score
    Same here - no My Account or Login link on main page. Appended /login.

Feedback Score

Truly the PPC customer service has gone to the dogs. Ughhhhh ... I loaded a $10 PIN and somehow they interpreted it as a $12 monthly PIN. I called and asked for it to be corrected and the reps & manager were beyond unhelpful. So tempted to switch from this ****** MVNO.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by reedandbamboo View Post
    Truly the PPC customer service has gone to the dogs. Ughhhhh ... I loaded a $10 PIN and somehow they interpreted it as a $12 monthly PIN. I called and asked for it to be corrected and the reps & manager were beyond unhelpful. So tempted to switch from this ****** MVNO.
    I think when they say they'll transfer you to a manager they just pass you off to another regular CSR.
    Use chat instead of a call. If the one doesn't help start a new chat and try another. Good luck.

Device(s)
    S22+/A51/A71 5G, Pixel 7/6a, Moto G7 Power/Z3 Play/One 5G Ace, iPhone SE3
    Carrier(s)
    H2O, TMO, Xfinity, PagePlus, TracFone
    Feedback Score
    I tried to use chat yesterday, and the chat window that comes up now is automated only. When I entered the request for a person, it just shows and says to call the customer service number.

I had to call. Fortunately, the wait was only a few minutes, and the rep (India accent) spoke good English and did a great job handling my request.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mframe View Post
    I tried to use chat yesterday, and the chat window that comes up now is automated only. When I entered the request for a person, it just shows and says to call the customer service number.

I had to call. Fortunately, the wait was only a few minutes, and the rep (India accent) spoke good English and did a great job handling my request.
    The first part in your quote, at least, is familiar.

Feedback Score
    I think when they say they'll transfer you to a manager they just pass you off to another regular CSR.
    Use chat instead of a call. If the one doesn't help start a new chat and try another. Good luck.
    As the other user mentioned, there is no longer human chat support @ PPC. The customer service is ABYSMAL. There is NO DESIRE to help the customer. I am so sick of PPC.

Any better alternatives that you'll can recommend?

Thanks!

Feedback Score
    As the other user mentioned, there is no longer human chat support @ PPC. The customer service is ABYSMAL. There is NO DESIRE to help the customer. I am so sick of PPC.

Any better alternatives that you'll can recommend?

Thanks!
    US Mobile, with a great many price choices, offers service on their Super LTE Network (which is through Verizon network) or their GSM LTE Network ( which is through T-Mobile network). You would maybe want the Super LTE if you've been using Page Plus Cellular for their Verizon network.

https://www.usmobile.com/networks

Feedback Score
    As the other user mentioned, there is no longer human chat support @ PPC.
    What time did you try (EST) ? Typing AGENT worked fine for me a little over a week ago when this thread started, unless they changed it since then.
    I'll try when they're back open tomorrow.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast