Thread: Doogee, Huawei, Natuogo, Oppo, Oukitel, Realme, Ulefone, Umidigi, Xiaobai, Xiaomi - which to avoid

Feedback Score

Doogee, Huawei, Natuogo, Oppo, Oukitel, Realme, Ulefone, Umidigi, Xiaobai, Xiaomi - which to avoid

Doogee, Huawei, Natuogo, Oppo, Oukitel, Realme, Ulefone, Umidigi, Xiaobai, Xiaomi - which of these brands should be avoided?

I am looking to buy several phones with dual sim card capability to use primarily in the USA. Most brands for the US market do not offer phones with dual sim cards.

Feedback Score
    If you want a durable phone, get a sonim. They are phasing out the XP8 and about to release the XP10 this fall. My XP8 is a very utilitarian work horse and it has never let me down except for the USB charging flap breaking. XP8 came with dual sim, removable battery, etc. I haven't heard a thing about XP10 yet but my XP8 gets washed regularly in the sink, been dropped on concrete a bunch, and even dropped face first into gravel. They have a pretty good warranty too.

Sonim makes very utilitarian phones, I imagine the XP10 will have dual sim card. I messaged their support about the XP10 since they only have a page up on their IR website announcing it. They aren't glamorous and they're big bricks but I really like mine. XP8 just lacks b71 so it won't work on T Mobile. Which is kind of sad because Sonim started out on Sprint first and now that TMo bought Sprint they are kicking Sonim out. If you have TMo you have to be really careful what you're getting with the network change (unless I'm mistaken, feel free to correct me).