Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Has 'chat' been disabled on PP website?

Feedback Score

Has 'chat' been disabled on PP website?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Iris C. View Post
    Not the last I checked. But on most browsers (FireFox) in my case, you need to disable Enhanced Tracking Protection for the website. It may be called something else in other browsers.

Device(s)
    Pixel 3a XL; Moto E4; LG Phoenix 2
    Carrier(s)
    Google Voice; T-Mobile Postpaid Mobile Data; FreedomPop; FreeUp; Dent; 3UK
    Feedback Score
    If you go to https://support.pagepluscellular.com/ , do you see "Ask me a question?" in the bottom right?

Feedback Score
    When I worked at Sprint, we’d manage chat volumes by selectively offering (or not offering) the chat icon on each individual page.

Large needs for adjustment we’d add/remove from popular pages. Small needs for adjustment we’d add/remove from less commonly visited pages.

This was Workforce Management in 2008

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Iris C. View Post
    Yes, from what I can tell using my own attempts to make a Chat. A telephone call still works.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Boz1 View Post
    If you go to https://support.pagepluscellular.com/ , do you see "Ask me a question?" in the bottom right?
    what really counts is, can we use it to bring up a live agent or will that not work?

Feedback Score
    I'd "install" a portable version of Chromium with no add-ons. Then see if the chat option was there. I had to do this for another carrier. Just disabling add-ons wasn't enough.
    I will be Judged on how I helped the poor, sick & others in need; strangers & loved ones alike.

My plans:
    Visible (Verizon) UTT & Unlimited Data $25/mo
    T-Mobile Gold Rewards $10yr exp 01.03.23

Device(s)
    Pixel 3a XL; Moto E4; LG Phoenix 2
    Carrier(s)
    Google Voice; T-Mobile Postpaid Mobile Data; FreedomPop; FreeUp; Dent; 3UK
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by joseg2016 View Post
    what really counts is, can we use it to bring up a live agent or will that not work?
    Only YOU, or anybody else trying it on their own device can answer that. DID YOU TRY IT!?

However, as far as I can tell, if the user sees "Ask me a question?" in the bottom right, the answer is yes, they SHOULD be able to click it, and initiate a chat during chat hours. "If you want to talk to an agent, type AGENT." has appeared every time I've clicked it, and after typing "Agent", a "Chat with Agent" button appears.

Feedback Score
    Only YOU, or anybody else trying it on their own device can answer that. DID YOU TRY IT!?

However, as far as I can tell, if the user sees "Ask me a question?" in the bottom right, the answer is yes, they SHOULD be able to click it, and initiate a chat during chat hours. "If you want to talk to an agent, type AGENT." has appeared every time I've clicked it, and after typing "Agent", a "Chat with Agent" button appears.
    But did that always bring you to a live-agent?

Feedback Score
    Months ago, that worked for me. I tried it on a couple different days a month ago, and typing AGENT would just bring me to the generic "contact us" page with phone numbers on it.

On the bright side, when I called PP 3 or 4 times during the past months, I was only on hold for maybe two minutes. And then the customer service people did a good job. All those calls were far better than my last experience calling Verizon.

Device(s)
    TCL 10L
    Feedback Score
    For what it's worth, I'm using the Page Plus support chat right now. It's 2:15PM Eastern Time on a Wednesday. Slow to respond, but working fine. I came here to find out if it was still working and saw this thread.

Trying to get a Paygo balance restored, as I never received a expiry notification. I'll let you know how that goes when we've finished...

*Edit:*

Success. No questions, no hassles. This is the second time I've lost a Paygo balance due to not receiving a notification.

I'll take online text chat 999 times out of a 1000, if it's available. I hate waiting on hold to talk to any customer service rep on the phone, especially those based in other countries.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by EliZ View Post
    For what it's worth, I'm using the Page Plus support chat right now. It's 2:15PM Eastern Time on a Wednesday. Slow to respond, but working fine. I came here to find out if it was still working and saw this thread.

Trying to get a Paygo balance restored, as I never received a expiry notification. I'll let you know how that goes when we've finished...

*Edit:*

Success. No questions, no hassles. This is the second time I've lost a Paygo balance due to not receiving a notification.

I'll take online text chat 999 times out of a 1000, if it's available. I hate waiting on hold to talk to any customer service rep on the phone, especially those based in other countries.
    I've had many times with no notice. I keep track of my due date and don't rely on getting a notice.
    Then, sometime, after adding before the due date, I'll get a notice that I have one day left even though the account is all good.
    I don't know if you keep track of your usage then compare it to your balance and call records in your account; but I do that too, and it's often off (more charged against my account) but not enough to concern me.

Carrier(s)
    Page Plus
    Feedback Score
    I would really be interested to hear from anyone who has used live chat recently or would be willing to try to see if they can get all the way through to an agent. Currently at the very last step of asking for an agent you're just directed to their phone number.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicagoguy2 View Post
    I would really be interested to hear from anyone who has used live chat recently or would be willing to try to see if they can get all the way through to an agent. Currently at the very last step of asking for an agent you're just directed to their phone number.
    That HAS BEEN my experience the last few attempts made to chat. Like said here or the other topic, they seem to discontinue their chat system for customers. That's why I said make a landline call to Page Plus Cellular.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicagoguy2 View Post
    Chat works just fine and I've answered this several times before in this thread. There are a couple ways. The key is you must turn off "Enhanced Tracking Protection" in your browser for the PP site page you're on. That's on FireFox, it mat be called something different in other browsers.

Here's my way.
    1. Go to the PP main page.
    2. Select the Activate link.
    3. On the Activate page make sure your tracking protection is turned off (on FireFox that's the little shield looking thing to the left of the URL (web address), left click on it and there's an on/off switch.
    4. When you turn it off the Red Chat button will pop up on the right side of the that page.

There are other ways, that's just mine. Boz explained one too above.It pops up different ways on other pages and browsers but basically the same. Turn off Tracking Protection. Quick and easy.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast