Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6

Thread: Legacy Gold Rewards, "You must have enough in your prepaid service balance..."?

Device(s)
    Nokia 6233
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by andyk88 View Post
    all three addresses have had my city, state, and zip code. Only my e911 address also has had my street address.

Quote Originally Posted by pakle View Post
    Thank you so much for this! I checked the e911 & PPU address in the Profile and it's my own address. The tax is only a few cents for a $1 refill!.
    what was the total refill amount charged?

I just checked my e911 and PPU, both have only city, state and zip code. No address at all. Tried to change zip code only and "Save" button doesn't change colors unless I put in a full address. Think the refill back in July it was $2.29 with taxes. Unless it's significantly less, i'd rather leave it as zip code only.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by hapollo8 View Post
    what was the total refill amount charged?

I just checked my e911 and PPU, both have only city, state and zip code. No address at all. Tried to change zip code only and "Save" button doesn't change colors unless I put in a full address. Think the refill back in July it was $2.29 with taxes. Unless it's significantly less, i'd rather leave it as zip code only.
    Only $0.17 in taxes so $1.17 total It was previously $2.29 with my address. Yes I put in the full address for e911 and hit copy to PPU (or something like that) but it only copied the city/state/zip. But wouldn't save unless I put in the full address in PPU too.

I used my own credit card with my zip code and it was fine so they don't seem to care that it doesn't match the zip on the e911/PPU.

Device(s)
    iPhone SE 2020
    Carrier(s)
    Page Plus PAYG & T-Mobile Legacy PAYGO
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by brad15 View Post
    I have zero use for a plan that's $0.10/min on LTE/5G.
    I use mine as an emergency phone for international travel. My primary plan (Page Plus) does not roam internationally, but my T-Mobile Legacy prepaid does.

On my recent trip, I had service in UK, Denmark, Norway, Iceland, and Greenland.

I did buy a GlobaleSIM for data and iMessage, but it was nice to have a backup for voice and text.

Device(s)
    iPhone 13 Pro, Razr 5G 2020
    Carrier(s)
    ·T···Mobile· USA, AT$T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by dmart View Post
    I use mine as an emergency phone for international travel. My primary plan (Page Plus) does not roam internationally, but my T-Mobile Legacy prepaid does.

On my recent trip, I had service in UK, Denmark, Norway, Iceland, and Greenland.

I did buy a GlobaleSIM for data and iMessage, but it was nice to have a backup for voice and text.
    I could see that being useful.. my main plan has included international roaming.. so I’d never use something that’s $1/min myself.
    T-Mobile: Magenta Amplified

Feedback Score
    Just added a whopping $1 + tax and extended my legacy prepaid account for another year. Thanks.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6