Thread: Dual Sim Call ?

Feedback Score

Dual Sim Call ?

So I had a visible line as the primary data line but my main number for calls and texts. At times my friend would call my main line and it would go to VM after a few tries it finally worked. However when I turned off the data line now seems like the problem is gone. Could the data line had caused an issue with calls not fully going through all the time? I thought the set up would work ok but I guess sometimes things weirdly happen.

Feedback Score
    I have T-Mobile as my esim voice line and Red Pocket/Verizon as my data line and both work exactly as they should. Perhaps a Network Reset could clear up this situation?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by daleraver View Post
    I have T-Mobile as my esim voice line and Red Pocket/Verizon as my data line and both work exactly as they should. Perhaps a Network Reset could clear up this situation?
    Hmmm interesting I could prob try this but it doesn’t happen all the time just here and there but perhaps it should clear that up I’ll try that in the future if it comes up again. Thanks!

Phone
    Samsung Galaxy S21 5G
    Carrier
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Even with a dual SIM (physical and eSIM), the phone can only use one phone # at a time, not at the same time.

I am not referring to WIFI calling which is a "horse of a different color".
    Just another day in paradise.....

Feedback Score
    I obviously misread the OP. Because I thought the Non-Vsible lines data was enabled.
    I will be Judged on how I helped the poor, sick & others in need; strangers & loved ones alike.

My plans:
    Visible (Verizon) UTT & Unlimited Data $25/mo
    T-Mobile Gold Rewards $10yr exp 01.03.23