Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Account Management Updates for Legacy Accounts

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by andyk88 View Post
    The expiration date on one line was fixed (I actually got an extra month). But two other lines still was not. So the CSR created a new ticket for each of the two other lines.
    For the first line, I lost the extra month, and it now has the correct expiration date.
    The second line now has 14 extra days.
    I lost another 2 days on the third line.

The CSR submitted a request right away, and said it should be fixed within 24 hours.
    (The first two CSRs gave 72 hours, and took much longer to submit tickets.)

Feedback Score
    I am on the "Legacy Pay As You Go" plan ($10 per 364 days).

My accounts that expire in December (and opened in 2006) were all moved to the new website.
    One account that expires in July (and opened in 2008) is still on the old website.
    For the account that expires in July (and opened in 2008), I received an e-mail with subject "Welcome to the new My T-Mobile" this morning at 6:10 AM Mountain.

The e-mail about the actual move is the first and only e-mail notification I ever received on all four accounts.

For the first line, I lost the extra month, and it now has the correct expiration date.
    The second line now has 14 extra days.
    I lost another 2 days on the third line.

The CSR submitted a request right away, and said it should be fixed within 24 hours.
    (The first two CSRs gave 72 hours, and took much longer to submit tickets.)
    The expiration date is still wrong. Maybe the "request" is not the right approach, or "24 hours" from Friday morning means Monday morning.

Feedback Score
    This is getting ridiculous. The account that expires in July had the correct expiration date yesterday, now it's showing December.

So four out of four, the accounts had the correct expiration date on the date of move, but then had the wrong expiration date later.

For the third account of the first three that were moved: Still the wrong expiration date. CSR asked for PIN of the old platform, but apparently the PIN was reset (never received notification about the reset), so the PIN for the old platform was sent via e-mail. CSR was then able to verify my last refill date on the old platform.

Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    This is getting ridiculous. The account that expires in July had the correct expiration date yesterday, now it's showing December.

So four out of four, the accounts had the correct expiration date on the date of move, but then had the wrong expiration date later.

For the third account of the first three that were moved: Still the wrong expiration date. CSR asked for PIN of the old platform, but apparently the PIN was reset (never received notification about the reset), so the PIN for the old platform was sent via e-mail. CSR was then able to verify my last refill date on the old platform.
    My accounts are still on the old system but I also had an account that would not take the old PIN. Customer care had to reset it. Ever since T-Mobile moved to Rebellion it's been a mess for both customers and customer care.
    Castrol EDGE 0W-20 is my drug of choice.

Primary: iPhone 13 Pro eSIM; Galaxy S21 5G
    Secondary: TracFones: iPhone 13 Pro dual-SIM [AT&T] & iPhone 13 mini [Verizon]
    Mobile Broadband: ZTE Z917 LTE hotspot (5GB for $10)

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mframe View Post
    I checked my 2 Legacy lines yesterday, and they were still on the old webpage. One of the lines received the new text today, so I checked again. The new webpage came up for that line, but it just shows spinning dots. When I tried clicking the Profile link, it said "Customer not found". If I switch to my other line, it still brings up the old webpage, with its usual info.
    This is the exact problem I've been having. One of my legacy prepaid lines when I try to view the profile, I get a newer looking my.t-mobile.com profile page but the main portion of the website is a continuously spinning circle.

Were you able to get this issue resolved for your line?

Device(s)
    S22+/A51/A71 5G, Pixel 6a/4a5G, Moto G7 Power/Z3 Play/One 5G Ace
    Carrier(s)
    H2O, TMO, Xfinity, PagePlus, TracFone
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by cljung View Post
    This is the exact problem I've been having. One of my legacy prepaid lines when I try to view the profile, I get a newer looking my.t-mobile.com profile page but the main portion of the website is a continuously spinning circle.

Were you able to get this issue resolved for your line?
    No. I suspect the issue is because one line is on the old system and the other on the new system. The one My T-Mobile log-in may not be able to handle the differences well. Perhaps when both lines are on the new system, it will work properly.

I am not greatly concerned right now, and I have not bothered to call CS about it. I have made note of the (yearly) recharge-by date (both lines are the same), in case this info somehow gets "lost" after the switch.

Carrier(s)
    310-150, 310-260
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mframe View Post
    No. I suspect the issue is because one line is on the old system and the other on the new system. The one My T-Mobile log-in may not be able to handle the differences well. Perhaps when both lines are on the new system, it will work properly.
    I think this is it. I had a new account I tried to add to an existing My T-Mobile login and the same thing happened. I contact customer service and had them de-associate it with that, created a separate login, and it was fine. I think there's something that gets messed up with their single-sign-on and different kinds of accounts.

Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile, Mint, Red Pocket
    Feedback Score
    I received an email today notifying/welcoming me to the new TMobile. Both short code and online data usage no longer show two buckets for high speed and total on-network usage. Now only showing a single high speed bucket. Concerned that this might indicate I've lost Binge On benefits, hope not.

* Running YouTube this morning and it no longer seems to be zero-rated. Well, I guess I knew this day would finally come. At least I went out with a bang - used 80GB last month. Don't think Binge On was ever officially designated for the Walmart plan, can't remember. Now $30/mo for 5GB is not much of a value without it.

** Short code reply is diminished, very basic now: "You have used nnn.nn MB data", that's it no date, time, etc; exploring the new website, I noticed 'Megenta' typo; overall very unpolished.
    Last edited by AnciusD; 10-13-2021 at 06:57 AM.

Feedback Score

Under Blocking controls > Other controls, I checked Block sending and receiving SMS/MMS.
    I got (I think) a backend error message. But I revisited the page after a while and it became checked.
    Today I unchecked Block sending and receiving SMS/MMS > Save.
    The website said "Your changes are saved. It will update in your profile shortly."

In the Activity log, a new "Order placed" entry appeared. View Details showed Order status as ERROR.

After 29 minutes, three "Feature updated" entries appeared. One to DISABLE blocking SMS/MMS, two for Roaming and International calling.

Under the "Order placed" entry, View Details showed Order status had become COMPLETE.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3