Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast

Thread: Spin the wheel

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Tracfancier View Post
    When the wheel came back several days ago it is putting the points won in pending. Before this current return, the wheel points won were going directly into available. In the distant past, they were going into pending. Pending must be the norm... going directly into available appears to be an advertised bonus they give for a limited time. Pending has been lasting 10 days for the wheel, the scratch, and all the monthly games. With Tracfone, everything is subject to unannounced sudden change either by intention or by screw up.
    Thanks for the response. This newbie found it most helpful. I resumed playing the game and other TF reward "games" on 6/14 - so I should wait till later this month to confirm that these points move from pending to available.

Carrier(s)
    Tracfone
    Feedback Score
    After reading of last night's experiences I waited to spin until this morning and got 25 points.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Tracfancier View Post
    After reading of last night's experiences I waited to spin until this morning and got 25 points.
    Spun today and got Social Shake. After shaking I clicked the Twitter button and got 50 points. So it's not a worthless spin if you have a Twitter or Facebook account. You can delete the Twitter tweet immediately after it is posted and still get the points. I don't know about Facebook.

Otherwise Spin has been working daily for me since its return for 5-25 points.

Device(s)
    iPhone SE2, iPhone 6, Blu V5
    Carrier(s)
    Visible (VZN), Tracfone (VZN), TruPhone (ATT)
    Feedback Score
    Ugh “try again tomorrow” yesterday and “social shake” today.

Sent from my iPhone using HoFo

iPhone SE2 on Cricket (Primary)
    BLU V5 on TruPhone/Mint Mobile (Backup)
    iPhone 6 on Tracfone - VZ (Backup)

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by bobdevnul View Post
    Spun today and got Social Shake. After shaking I clicked the Twitter button and got 50 points. So it's not a worthless spin if you have a Twitter or Facebook account. You can delete the Twitter tweet immediately after it is posted and still get the points. I don't know about Facebook.
    It is if you’ve already used the social posting the first part of this month. (That’s one of your two/month uses.)

Feedback Score
    I got Try Again Tomorrow spin with my TF account logins today.

Feedback Score
    My last spin wins on any of our lines was credited as 6/17. Since then, all Social Shake, Try Again Tomorrow, or the blank slice. I'm guessing the blank slice might have been intended for branded swag. (I don't see a way to actually win that otherwise?)
    Oddly, a 'blank' spin lets me spin again, but the second spin always results in Try Again Tomorrow.

Previously, I'd never landed on Social Shake, and perhaps not on Try Again Tomorrow. I've tried spinning at different times of the day, but the results stay the same. At least there's a new survey.
    My Tello referral code is P3BSR5HV, and gets both of us 10 Tello Dollars to pay for a plan.
    https://tello.com/account/register?_referral=P3BSR5HV

Feedback Score
    I agree that rather than getting the 'All prizes are out' (which we know is an error), I know seem to get the 'legit' 0 point spins -- Social Shake or Try Again Tomorrow -- along with the still odd blank spin which lets you respin but you will always get Try Again Tomorrow (so the blank spin is the new 'broken' one).

I guess in a TracFone type way they are improving .. but not for our benefit

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by pitflyer View Post
    I agree that rather than getting the 'All prizes are out' (which we know is an error), I know seem to get the 'legit' 0 point spins -- Social Shake or Try Again Tomorrow -- along with the still odd blank spin which lets you respin but you will always get Try Again Tomorrow (so the blank spin is the new 'broken' one).

I guess in a TracFone type way they are improving .. but not for our benefit
    I got those responses yesterday. But today when I logged in I had another 130 points in my account.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by kc classic View Post
    I got those responses yesterday. But today when I logged in I had another 130 points in my account.
    In your account - were they pending points that posted?

I haven’t gotten any additional points for landing on these no points slices.

Feedback Score
    Just one 10 point spin in 4 days - the others were 2 Social shakes and 1 Try it again tomorrow) :-(. They're getting really stingy.

Device(s)
    Moto G Power, Moto G7 Power, Moto E6
    Carrier(s)
    Tracfone (Verizon), Visible
    Feedback Score
    Has anyone noticed how long pending points from the spin wheel take to post these days?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by YaWho View Post
    Has anyone noticed how long pending points from the spin wheel take to post these days?
    All I can tell is at least 7 days. All of my points since 6/14 are still pending. I didn't have any from 6/4 -6/14. The 6/4 has posted, but it was a poll.

Wow-- just had a successful spin, 25 points.

Feedback Score
    From 5/28 to 6/13 I did not participate in any rewards activities.
    Started again on 6/14. All points since 6/14 are pending. Includes the wheel, short video, poll and twitter post.

Carrier(s)
    Tracfone
    Feedback Score
    I have been spinning early in the morning... a time when few have played or are playing and I have gotten points every time.
    It seems best not to play during the busy times of the day. Tracfone may be manipulating the wheel so the winning is spread out during the day at a controlled rate.

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast