Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Who's getting AirTags?

Device(s)
    iPhone 8 Plus
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by trackVW View Post
    I do hope the next version has a way to adjust the volume up , and that it lets you let the family see location and not just a single account .
    I think the tracking/stalking feature (whatever you wanna call it) is a touch sensitive. Last week my wife (who is on my family iCloud account and we can see each-others locations in find my) got an alert that one of my tags was “tracking” her. She picked up my work bag for me which has an airtag on it and it was in the car with her. It was only with her for a few hours before she got the alert. I 100% get the point of the anti-stalking feature but if every time my wife takes my keys or something and she gets an alert that is a bit of a pain in the butt.

Device(s)
    iPhone 12mini 64gig (me), iPhone 12pro 128gig (wife)
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    My son (a developer whose work includes iOS) bought 4. He put them in checked luggage from GSP to Granada Spain. 2 of their 5 bags spent 3 days in NYC then an extra day in Barcelona. He could see them at each location. He thinks they might be useful.

Device(s)
    Motorola and a LTE iPad
    Carrier(s)
    T -Mobile ATT Mint
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by gbynum View Post
    My son (a developer whose work includes iOS) bought 4. He put them in checked luggage from GSP to Granada Spain. 2 of their 5 bags spent 3 days in NYC then an extra day in Barcelona. He could see them at each location. He thinks they might be useful.
    There was a guy in Germany that sent Airtags by DHL to Tim Cook , Elon Musk and North Korea ,

so far the Tim cook and Elon Musk have been delivered to Headquarters ,

The weird thing was how long they were at Frankfurt Airport and how wrong the notices from DHL was, saying they were somewhere the sender could see they were not !

I can see this being a business problem later when shippers know where their packages are , and the shipping company says they are somewhere else
    Wanted: old barnfind VWs , Old Porsche projects and Sports cars ,
    save them from the crusher , I have had my tetanus shots so rust does not scare me ,
    anything considered even parts cars

Feedback Score
    Another feature included in the Tile Pro and Mate models is a button that will play a tone on the phone it is linked with. It is very loud and noticeable and works well for a very long range. Probably at least 100 feet or more. It will trigger the alert on an iPhone even if it is in Silent Mode or Do Not Disturb. This is really a great feature for someone who might have the tracker on their key ring and has misplaced their phone. The phone to tag alert might be useful to differentiate your black luggage on an airport carousel?

Feedback Score
    I am intrigued by the airtags. However I've read some rather weird news reports about them. They have been compromised security and programming wise.

Also I do not like the design as you have to purchase a case to put them on your keys.

Device(s)
    Motorola and a LTE iPad
    Carrier(s)
    T -Mobile ATT Mint
    Feedback Score
    I had my work van stolen from in front of house and was able to recover it in an hour with the Airtags location !

not sure if it would work as well if it has being driven all around as the airtag does update very often.

well worth the $30

Feedback Score
    Yeah, unexpectedly Tile pro and Airtag trackers are running beyond their faster and smooth.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2