Thread: T-Mobile Announces Plan Changes and Zero Cost to Switch Promo

Feedback Score

T-Mobile Announces Plan Changes and Zero Cost to Switch Promo

Found this on slickdeals & Tmo Report Site.
    https://tmo.report/2021/02/t-mobile-...-switch-promo/

New tmo plans coming on the 24th. It says magenta military plans are excluded so I'm guessing first responder plans too will be excluded. Also no kickback & free lines before 6/2019 are excluded too.

Maybe in the near future they will have a military & first responder special version of this plan. But I am guessing those who had a reg magenta plan with 2 lines for $120 a month plus 20% off friends/family discounts plus the free 4 lines from 2020 are going to make out awesome here.

Looks like you should be able to move to the new plan & maybe even save more money? That's figuring people who are only paying $96 a month for tmo magenta with 20% off friends/family discount plus up to 5 recent free line deals, if my info is correct of course. Yes I'm a little jelly because I currently pay $120 a month for my 6 line magenta first responders plan. Thanks Ron & See more info below.

https://slickdeals.net/share/android_app/t/14853034

Starting 2/24 T-Mobile will offer AT&T and Verizon customers a new switching promo. Switch to T-Mobile and keep your eligible phones and T-Mobile will pay off your device up to $650 per line switched via virtual rebate debit card. They will also waive associated switching costs, which means the $10 sim card fee and $20 support fee per line.

T-Mobile is launching new Magenta and Magenta Max plans that same day as well. Details here [tmo.report].

https://www.t-mobile.com/offers/s...zon-or-att

Sent from my LM-V600 using HoFo mobile app
    To Be The Best Ya Gotta Be Smarter Than The Rest! My Time, Talent, & Treasure! : “Your talent is God’s gift to you. What you do with it is your gift back to God.” Leo Buscaglia : “With God, all things are POSSIBLE.” Mark 10:27

Device(s)
    iPhone 11 Pro Max Series 4 Apple Watch
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile US
    Feedback Score
    15 (100%)

T-Mobile Announces Plan Changes and Zero Cost to Switch Promo

If they market this right their porting ratios could be sky high in their favor.

A huge customer pain point and reason for staying with their respective mobile provider is the cost and hassle switching.

A similar promotion was done during the John Legere reign and it was wildly popular. Back then Verizon quickly responded with their own offer specifically targeting T-Mobile customers.

https://youtu.be/BtDjgsTn9zw

Sent from my iPhone using HoFo
    “The Internet wasn’t meant to be metered in bits and bytes, so it’s insane that wireless companies are still making you buy it this way. The rate plan is dead — it’s a fossil from a time when wireless was metered by every call or text.” John Legere 1/5/2017

Device(s)
    Samung S9 Plus Factory unlocked OnePlus 6T Galaxy tab A GSM
    Carrier(s)
    TMOBILE USA ,ORANGE SPAIN
    Feedback Score

First Responders/Military

good day to all I have no idea how that internal document came about excluding First responders and Military plans being excluded but they are not I called cs and it was Confirmed I am good to go. Plan change will take place on the 9th first day of my bill cycle to avoid any chaos ... I was also able to carry over a free Synch up and drive data device (Free Line) ... My understanding is if you are migrating from an old legacy plan all your free lines will be lost so please do your research before hitting the pin

Feedback Score
    So you think my 2 free digits with paired data beta promo mi lines & 2 free unlimited magenta tablet promo data mi lines will switch over? I currently have magenta first responders plan.
    Quote Originally Posted by harleyman1450 View Post
    good day to all I have no idea how that internal document came about excluding First responders and Military plans being excluded but they are not I called cs and it was Confirmed I am good to go. Plan change will take place on the 9th first day of my bill cycle to avoid any chaos ... I was also able to carry over a free Synch up and drive data device (Free Line) ... My understanding is if you are migrating from an old legacy plan all your free lines will be lost so please do your research before hitting the pin

Device(s)
    Samung S9 Plus Factory unlocked OnePlus 6T Galaxy tab A GSM
    Carrier(s)
    TMOBILE USA ,ORANGE SPAIN
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by QkTreasures View Post
    So you think my 2 free digits with paired data beta promo mi lines & 2 free unlimited magenta tablet promo data mi lines will switch over? I currently have magenta first responders plan.

I would call them and let them do the switch and verify if you would lose the above... I had the rep verify my situation and had her switch me over in the event something happens I could always fall back on the rep telling me I would not lose my synch up drive free line and promos