Thread: Question about the behavior of unlimited plans in the account

Device(s)
    Unlocked Tracfone iPhone SE & iPhone 6S, Tracfone Samsung Luna Pro, Tracfone LG Rebel 4
    Carrier(s)
    TF/Verizon
    Feedback Score

Question about the behavior of unlimited plans in the account

I bought a Tracfone branded iPhone SE 2020 from Tracfone and it came bundled with a $25 unlimited plan on the sim.

I activated it with a transfer in from another phone/account. The $25 unlimited plan was applied to the account on top of my minutes/texts/data and service end date of the transferred in account.

Now, in my account, it shows the right service end date (basically + 1 month) and it shows the right data (+2 GB) but under minutes and text it just shows "Unlimited".

I recall in the past, though it may not have involved a transfer in, that it would show active plan (unlimited) on top in the account and then other plan (the buckets i had from non unlimited plans) underneath that when you add an unlimited plan to an account that has the other plan buckets.

Should I be expecting to see my current minutes/instead of just "unlimited"? I asked chat support and one said I will see them after the month expires. He told me that on his end he can see that I have 200,000 minutes + an amount that equals my minutes and the same deal with texts so apparently 200,000 equals unlimited. Another said minutes and text should be showing up very soon. Anyone know how it should work?

My account

Name:  Capture.JPG
Views: 44
Size:  40.8 KB
    Last edited by tomseys; 11-21-2020 at 12:50 PM. Reason: 200,000 equals unlimited not 20,000

Feedback Score
    On the web site, My Account should show your 2GB unlimited data, your PayGo data, the ending date of unlimited service, the ending date of PayGo service (which got pushed back 30 days when you added a month of unlimited), and your PayGo minutes/texts.
    Tracfone rewards referral code AJZS-EF97 gives 8,000 points to new rewards members.

Sign up for the TracFone rewards program here: https://www.tracfone.com/rewards

Device(s)
    Unlocked Tracfone iPhone SE & iPhone 6S, Tracfone Samsung Luna Pro, Tracfone LG Rebel 4
    Carrier(s)
    TF/Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by taxmantoo View Post
    On the web site, My Account should show your 2GB unlimited data, your PayGo data, the ending date of unlimited service, the ending date of PayGo service (which got pushed back 30 days when you added a month of unlimited), and your PayGo minutes/texts.
    I'm not getting that. I recall seeing something like what you are describing when I added an unlimited plan to an account a while ago. I wonder if it is different if an unlimited plan is added to phone at activation. I asked again via chat and was told I'll see my normal buckets after the 30 days is up. Maybe I'll follow up next week. Thanks.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    TF/Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Just chatted with Ximena and shes says it is a temporary issue with the account. Should be fixed in a few days. I'll just watch it and follow up if necessary.