Page 269 of 307 FirstFirst ... 169 219 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 ... LastLast
Results 4,021 to 4,035 of 4603

Thread: Tracfone Rewards Program

  1. #4021
    Join Date
    Jan 2022
    Posts
    356
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by kreegaa View Post
    i activated and added a new line to my tracfone account Sunday hoping to receive 10k points. (went on my account, clicked the 10k offer banner, activated the new account. it showed up as an additional line after activation). but i only see a 63 point pending activity in my rewards account. after 4 calls to the customer service, i was told to wait till after the cooling period of 60 days and reach back out if the points dont show. what are chances of getting them now? i see some people on here had the points reinstated after the call. but i have had no such luck. any pointers? thanks!
    If the points don’t show pending in your account, slim chance of them showing up in the future. Call and ask to be transferred to the royalty rewards department. https://www.howardforums.com/showthr...4#post17224464

  2. #4022
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    62
    Feedback Score
    0
    thanks! your message came in when i was on the phone with them. this time, got forwarded to the same VAS department but she said she was with Loyalty rewards and created an escalation ticket. no points added like the other user while on the phone, but atleast a ticket number and a promise that this will be resolved in 48 hours. i can see more tracfone customer service calls in my future! i had somehow managed to not have to deal with tracfone customer service in the last 1.5 years!

  3. #4023
    Join Date
    Jul 2022
    Posts
    63
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by kreegaa View Post
    thanks! your message came in when i was on the phone with them. this time, got forwarded to the same VAS department but she said she was with Loyalty rewards and created an escalation ticket. no points added like the other user while on the phone, but atleast a ticket number and a promise that this will be resolved in 48 hours. i can see more tracfone customer service calls in my future! i had somehow managed to not have to deal with tracfone customer service in the last 1.5 years!
    Just a few tips regarding the escalation ticket # that I had to learn the hard way…the ticket # should be 10 digits (assuming they gave you the number to write down) also you can check if they did create a ticket by logging into Tracfone.com/my account/my support. I’ve had some agents tell me they created a ticket but it never appeared, either it wasn’t entered or they just tried to get me off the call.

  4. #4024
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    269
    Device(s)
    LG 5300
    Carrier(s)
    Page Plus Cellular
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Boz1 View Post
    I didn't know unredeemed points could expire. Where do I see that expiration date in my rewards account? Thanks!
    I've looked everywhere but can't find out how I saw an expiration date for my points. Let's just assume I misunderstood something. But I have one phone that expires in November and the other in December, and what I remember seeing said October.

  5. #4025
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    269
    Device(s)
    LG 5300
    Carrier(s)
    Page Plus Cellular
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by hpham View Post
    Some "rules" about using the discount code which we learned by experience:
    * You can't use multiple codes for one order, despite info posted somewhere on TF web site.
    * Code is for one-time use, no left-over balance to use with another order.
    * If your order amount is less than the value of the code, the excess is forfeited. If your order is more than the value of the code, you can pay for the shortage with a credit card.
    * Discount code from redeeming points cannot be applied toward time cards. Let's say you have a $300 code and buy a $165 refurb phone that requires a time card, you'll have to pay with a credit card for the time card.
    * You can buy multiple phones in one order to use up your discount code.
    * Discount code expires 60 days after issued.
    Thanks for the info... I just wanted to make sure there wasn't some type of "gotcha" when using that discount code. So I ordered 3 phones; 2 phones shipped out the next day and the third one is pending (it's just a $59 Moto G Pure, so probably just out of stock for the moment). But this is crazy... now it shows 20,000 points pending because of add-a-line (10,000 for each phone). I can't believe they're going to let me keep those points!

  6. #4026
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    12,107
    Device(s)
    Samsung S22, Samsung A51, Pixel 4a
    Carrier(s)
    TF/Verizon, Walmart Freedompop, FreeUP AT&T
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard7 View Post
    But this is crazy... now it shows 20,000 points pending because of add-a-line (10,000 for each phone). I can't believe they're going to let me keep those points!
    Those points should become available for use after 61 days if you activate those phones. The Reward program is great when it works properly.

  7. #4027
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    269
    Device(s)
    LG 5300
    Carrier(s)
    Page Plus Cellular
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by hpham View Post
    Some "rules" about using the discount code which we learned by experience:
    * You can't use multiple codes for one order, despite info posted somewhere on TF web site.
    * Code is for one-time use, no left-over balance to use with another order.
    * If your order amount is less than the value of the code, the excess is forfeited. If your order is more than the value of the code, you can pay for the shortage with a credit card.
    * Discount code from redeeming points cannot be applied toward time cards. Let's say you have a $300 code and buy a $165 refurb phone that requires a time card, you'll have to pay with a credit card for the time card.
    * You can buy multiple phones in one order to use up your discount code.
    * Discount code expires 60 days after issued.
    Quote Originally Posted by hpham View Post
    Those points should become available for use after 61 days if you activate those phones. The Reward program is great when it works properly.
    I wasn't planning on activating these phones until closer to Xmas, but I guess I could do it this month to get the extra points. Would activating each phone with the $15 smartphone plan be the best course of action? ($14.25 with Auto-Refill) 30 Days 500 Minutes 500 Texts 500 MB Data. I've still got 4,389 points left over that I could put towards buying plans... otherwise I could pay with credit card. Would these phones unlock 60 days after activation if I only activate and pay for a single month of service?

  8. #4028
    Join Date
    Jan 2022
    Posts
    356
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard7 View Post
    I wasn't planning on activating these phones until closer to Xmas, but I guess I could do it this month to get the extra points. Would activating each phone with the $15 smartphone plan be the best course of action? ($14.25 with Auto-Refill) 30 Days 500 Minutes 500 Texts 500 MB Data. I've still got 4,389 points left over that I could put towards buying plans... otherwise I could pay with credit card. Would these phones unlock 60 days after activation if I only activate and pay for a single month of service?
    I usually buy the eBay $9.99 30-day basic plans for activation, then redeem 2,000 points for 90-day basic plan to extend the service (for unlock on day 60 and points to vest on day 61).

    You can also buy the $19.99 90-day basic plan for activation, unlock and points to vest.

  9. #4029
    Join Date
    Jan 2022
    Posts
    356
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard7 View Post
    So I ordered 3 phones; 2 phones shipped out the next day and the third one is pending (it's just a $59 Moto G Pure, so probably just out of stock for the moment). But this is crazy... now it shows 20,000 points pending because of add-a-line (10,000 for each phone). I can't believe they're going to let me keep those points!
    You can redeem 20,000 points for a $300 off phone discount code! (iPhone 11 for $29.99+tax after discount, plus 7,000-10,000 add-a-line bonus points!)

  10. #4030
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    12,107
    Device(s)
    Samsung S22, Samsung A51, Pixel 4a
    Carrier(s)
    TF/Verizon, Walmart Freedompop, FreeUP AT&T
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard7 View Post
    I've still got 4,389 points left over that I could put towards buying plans... otherwise I could pay with credit card.Would these phones unlock 60 days after activation if I only activate and pay for a single month of service?
    I've read some posts that said their iPhones were unlocked after 60 days although they were active for only 30 days. However, if the phone is active less than 60 days your pending points won't become available for use. The 60 days of service can come from a combination of purchased time cards and redeeming points for time cards.

  11. #4031
    Join Date
    Jan 2022
    Posts
    356
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by ngophone View Post
    DP: I added a BYOD phone and sim as Line 3 to my account on 8/8 through chat. Rep assured me I would get the 10K August bonus but it hasn't shown up as of today. He had arranged callback (so as to end chat I guess) and callback agent said the same thing (wait 24 hours).
    My phone is an unlocked phone that has never been on Tracfone before, used a new Verizon-compatible sim, requested a new TF number and even purchased $15 plan via chat so I have more evidence to show I did AAL. The plan purchase shows in Rewards Activity on 8/8 but no mention about the line added. Anyone know if I did something wrong?
    In this same account I had added line 2 on 7/18 with Moto G Pure 1-year plan also through chat and that one posted ok 7K points. (line 1 active with svc exp next year).
    Quote Originally Posted by Chosen View Post
    Just did chat to add a byod line to my account, this time went perfect 10k pending points added before chat was completed. Had to fight for the points on the two other lines, pleasantly surprised this one went so well. Now waiting and watching for those points to mature.
    my recent experience on add-a-line:
    saw ngophone's post and wanted to try if BYOD would get 10,000 bonus points. chatted with an agent last week to add an unlocked phone that was never on TF network, with a Verizon SIM from $1 kit to my account. Before I gave my main line phone #, the agent told me the device was added (with the IMEI and SIM # I provided). (I was not logged in.) Apparently the agent used my account email I provided before the chat to do that without any kind of verification - didn't ask for account PIN or my phone # to send a 6-digit code. Checked my account in TF app, the device was indeed added but no pending points. Close and reopen the app a few time and waited 10 minutes, no points! I thought maybe BYOD got no points, but had doubt as the agent didn't send a 6-digit code to my main line before adding the device. I removed the device from my account.

    Yesterday when I saw Chosen's post and decided to try again with the same phone and SIM (assumed they were paired by the previous agent). Got a very bad agent (name start with R and end with lyn) who sent 6-digit codes to my main line twice and then insisted that I must provide a 4-digit account PIN. I asked why and she said account PIN was required to add the device and she could enter any 4 numbers on her end. I told her to STOP. I would add the device later and left the chat. (funny she didn't send a follow-up survey or I would've given a very bad review.)

    Tried again today to add the same device to a different account. The agent asked for the main line #, sent a 6-digit verification code, asked for the IMEI (no SIM # required), and the device was added. Opened and closed the TF app a few times, and 10,000 pending points showed up. I then purchased a $9.99 basic plan from TF eBay store to activate the device in app.

  12. #4032
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    62
    Feedback Score
    0
    my escalation ticket was indeed 10 digits. now i see they added 7k points and closed the ticket. hopefully another 5 calls and i will get the remaining 3k points!

  13. #4033
    Join Date
    Mar 2022
    Posts
    16
    Feedback Score
    0
    have problem to input referral code on web and iPhone app today.
    update: tried again evening, but referral box no long show up. have to set a new account and get 8000 points.
    Last edited by RangerRun; 08-17-2022 at 06:52 PM.

  14. #4034
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    85
    Feedback Score
    0
    Try using a browser instead.

  15. #4035
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    85
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by dealjumpr View Post
    Try using a browser instead.
    Also there is something wrong with the rewards page. I cannot open the redeem points for phone coupons. Just try again later

Page 269 of 307 FirstFirst ... 169 219 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-03-2022, 07:29 AM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-06-2020, 09:49 AM
  3. NEW Tracfone Rewards Program
    By LadyLC in forum Tracfone/Net10
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 09-05-2020, 02:07 PM
  4. the edge rewards program
    By ellipse in forum AT&T
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-19-2004, 10:21 PM

Bookmarks