Page 339 of 404 FirstFirst ... 239 289 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 389 ... LastLast
Results 5,071 to 5,085 of 6060

Thread: Tracfone Rewards Program

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by fdskl View Post
    Anyone else having issues with referrals? My code was used twice on a freshly made account, and I don't have any pending points from where it was used. Then I had my code used again on another freshly made account, same exact thing. It's been a few days now for both, and every time I try to talk to chat or call in they say there is no record. I try to explain that's the issue, but it gets me nowhere. Any advice? In all of these cases the people that used my code got their points at least, but I'm left in the dust.
    Yes, this happened to me. I had to file an FCC complaint. Customer Service was completely useless on this. When I got called from the executive team due to the FCC complaint, I gave them the phone numbers of those who had used the referral code and received points. Then they credited my account.

Here's the complaint link:

https://consumercomplaints.fcc.gov/hc/en-us

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jet1000 View Post
    Yes, this happened to me. I had to file an FCC complaint. Customer Service was completely useless on this. When I got called from the executive team due to the FCC complaint, I gave them the phone numbers of those who had used the referral code and received points. Then they credited my account.

Here's the complaint link:
    Thanks, I suppose I'll have to go nuclear on them haha. Do you remember what you submitted the complaint under? I selected phone service but nothing under the "phone issues" category seems relevant to my situation.

Device(s)
    Samsung S22, Samsung A51, Pixel 4a
    Carrier(s)
    TF/Verizon, Walmart Freedompop, FreeUP AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Do you remember what you submitted the complaint under? I selected phone service but nothing under the "phone issues" category seems relevant to my situation.
    For complaints related to Rewards, under Subject enter "False Advertising", then in Description describe your complaint of not getting the Reward points, under Phones select Billing, then in Phone Billing sub-issues scroll down and select Other.

Feedback Score
    Thanks, I suppose I'll have to go nuclear on them haha. Do you remember what you submitted the complaint under? I selected phone service but nothing under the "phone issues" category seems relevant to my situation.
    I think I chose Billing because it mentioned, "Issues with your provider about advertised rates" and as hpham mentioned, I addressed the part about false advertising. So that seemed to work for this purpose.

Feedback Score
    PSA: take screen shots!!

All the pros on this forum know this but to anyone else....take screen shots of everything when dealing with Tracfone!!!

Yesterday I had my 20k points vest (first timer here!). I bought the $300 coupon. At checkout, they displayed the code (I took a screenshot), they then said a copy will be emailed to me, and they offered to send the email to an alternate address, which I added.

So my code should be going to two addresses, a gmail and a protonmail account.

Nothing, never got the email with the code.

I used the code from the screen shot and a shiney new a53 5g was shipped this afternoon.

I shutter to think what hoops I would have had to jump through to get the code from CS if I had not made that screenshot

Device(s)
    Samsung S22, Samsung A51, Pixel 4a
    Carrier(s)
    TF/Verizon, Walmart Freedompop, FreeUP AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by husavik View Post
    I shudder to think what hoops I would have had to jump through to get the code from CS if I had not made that screenshot
    There's another way to retrieve the code: log into your Rewards account, it's listed under REWARDS PHONE DISCOUNT, along with its expiration date and Status (Used, Active, Cancelled, etc).

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by hpham View Post
    There's another way to retrieve the code: log into your Rewards account, it's listed under REWARDS PHONE DISCOUNT, along with its expiration date and Status (Used, Active, Cancelled, etc).
    Good to know! Thanks!

I actually got a confirmation email and shipping email, which surprised me 🤣

Feedback Score
    Anyone else having issues with referrals? My code was used twice on a freshly made account, and I don't have any pending points from where it was used. Then I had my code used again on another freshly made account, same exact thing. ....
    Quote Originally Posted by jet1000 View Post
    Yes, this happened to me. ......
    IIRC, jet1000's account was also a fresh/new account. My hypothesis is that because of TF's shoddy programming, anytime they have this Sweepstakes stuff going on, referrals get messed up. And especially with accounts that are set up when the sweepstakes is running.

The first time that TF made my points disappear (they've done it multiple times to me ) was during a sweepstakes. Their programmers just can't handle the extra programming I think. The darned sweepstakes rules state that you get some extra entries for each referral, so I think the programmers give you *only* the sweepstakes entries and not the points.

Something that seems to confirm this hypothesis - according to sweepstakes rules, the referrer gets sweepstakes entries while the referred account doesn't. So TF's programmers give the referrer *only* entries (no points), while the referred account does get the points.

Yes, FCC complaint is the way to go. But based on reports (e.g. Jet1000), it looks like TF has started acting kinda lax even with FCC complaints.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by sillyette View Post
    I The darned sweepstakes rules state that you get some extra entries for each referral, so I think the programmers give you *only* the sweepstakes entries and not the points.

Something that seems to confirm this hypothesis - according to sweepstakes rules, the referrer gets sweepstakes entries while the referred account doesn't. So TF's programmers give the referrer *only* entries (no points), while the referred account does get the points.
    Interesting hypothesis. Maybe that's what happened. I haven't tried to give out my referral code anymore since that debacle.

Yes, FCC complaint is the way to go. But based on reports (e.g. Jet1000), it looks like TF has started acting kinda lax even with FCC complaints.
    Well it did take me a good 2 or 3 weeks to get it resolved after the FCC complaint. At first the people on the executive team said my issue had been escalated to a tech team and to keep checking back in 3 business days. I finally had to refresh my complaint with the FCC because I was getting close to the 30 day window and the FCC will assume all is good and cancel the complaint if you don't tell them.

When I did that, I got a call from someone who couldn't even see the escalation in the system that everyone else could see. That was weird. But I just gave that person the two phone numbers of my referrals and they gave me instant credit 2 x 5,000. I told her I should get 6,000 for the second referral and I offered to email her a screen shot from the TF website showing this. However, she wouldn't give me her email address. So she supposedly sent me an email to reply to with the screen shot. The email from her never came and I finally said I'm fine with the 10,000 points just to be done with it.

Hopefully they resolve fdskl's case more quickly than mine.

Up in the New Mexico mountains where the cougars run free and are covered with snow! Breathe the FRESH AIR, there!
    Device(s)
    Do, Help me get my little girl off the phone! She talks too much causing her mommy a lot of money!
    Carrier(s)
    BYOP works the best! HAVE YOU EVER BEEN ABLE TO USE TRACFONE ON ALL CARRIERS LIKE HSN claims?
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazy8SD View Post
    I have added BYOD twice to my account for the 10K AAL, and each time I needed to do it twice. In first chat, I provided the IMEI to the agent. Once s/he told me it could be added, i was asked to provide a BYOD SIM #. The agent then added the device to my account (I believe IMEI and SIM were paired at this time). However, there were no AAL points pending. I didn’t activate it, removed the device from my account, and chat with TF again the next day. This time I only needed to provide the IMEI. Once the device was added, I saw 10K AAL pending right away.
    I don’t know if the same apples to 6a.
    May I get a link to your rules for adding lines and for bonus Rewards Program?

Thanks!

Device(s)
    iPhone 12 Pro, MotoGPower 2020, Galaxy A51
    Carrier(s)
    Tello, TF/Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by medontknow View Post
    May I get a link to your rules for adding lines and for bonus Rewards Program?

Thanks!
    Some information needs to be updated, like the referral bonus points. The suggested steps to add lines via chat should still work.
    https://slickdeals.net/forums/showpo...04&postcount=5

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by sillyette View Post
    IIRC, jet1000's account was also a fresh/new account. My hypothesis is that because of TF's shoddy programming, anytime they have this Sweepstakes stuff going on, referrals get messed up. And especially with accounts that are set up when the sweepstakes is running.

The first time that TF made my points disappear (they've done it multiple times to me ) was during a sweepstakes. Their programmers just can't handle the extra programming I think. The darned sweepstakes rules state that you get some extra entries for each referral, so I think the programmers give you *only* the sweepstakes entries and not the points.

I have some data point but I don't want share with Tracfone's people here. for all new account, don't bother give out referral code.

Feedback Score
    Since no one replied to my request for help post and a bump of said post regarding November missing activity points, can someone please post the Corporate number or an upper tier CS number? I guess I'll try to spend an additional 2 hours speaking with a TF rep. Thanks

Feedback Score
    I had 10,000 AAL points pending from a reconditioned A51, they did not vest successfully. Is it worth it to try to ask for them? Is there a more direct way to ask for them then the usual CS chat?

Device(s)
    iPhone SE 2022, Samsung A53 5G, Pixel 6a, iPhone 11, Samsung A51
    Carrier(s)
    TF/Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by GDTBATH View Post
    Since no one replied to my request for help post and a bump of said post regarding November missing activity points, can someone please post the Corporate number or an upper tier CS number? I guess I'll try to spend an additional 2 hours speaking with a TF rep. Thanks
    The TF corp office is 305 640 2000 x1029

also 800 626 4883 x 3324

hours are usually 7 days 8am -11:45 pm est. ignore contrary message and enter extension when prompted

probably best to call on the early side on weekdays

Page 339 of 404 FirstFirst ... 239 289 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 389 ... LastLast