Page 300 of 345 FirstFirst ... 200 250 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 ... LastLast
Results 4,486 to 4,500 of 5170

Thread: Tracfone Rewards Program

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by kaZZoo View Post
    Has anyone gotten points from the wheel.
    Not me, that's for sure!
    I get the restaurants.com special offer. Or "so close". Every time.

Device(s)
    iPhone SE 2022, Samsung S22, Pixel 6a, Samsung A53 5G
    Carrier(s)
    TF/Verizon
    Feedback Score

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Some people got them during the first few days.

Carrier(s)
    Tracfone
    Feedback Score

Only frustration.

Feedback Score

I don’t know why all of these negative nellies are complaining. I got 10 whole points this month between the two accounts I spun for most days.

Device(s)
    Pixel 3 XL, iPhone SE, OnePlus Nord N200
    Carrier(s)
    TracFone, T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    I spin every day and my last win was 50 points on 6/11/22.
    Last edited by Yeswap; 09-25-2022 at 01:12 AM.
    Find and compare prepaid plans at https://prepaidcompare.net

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by happygrrl1 View Post
    Duh, answered my own question. I logged into the account via the web and it shows the new line as active.
    yah sometimes takes a little bit of time to come in...

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshtt View Post
    we wont know for a while, takes 2 months to know, just started experiments 2 weeks ago---in 6 weeks will know Doh! I think there maybe quite a few of us checking pitflyer was the main one.. (I think I got that right)

don't know if it means anything but I had a agent who took 55 minutes to activate one line doh! Made me late to see AVATAR today at the movies, But one why ask this? and one hmm wonder if this means anything.

Perla:
    Please allow me a moment to check on your IMEI information.
    Perla:
    Why does she need to check this wasted 8 minutes here ?
    I need to check first the total rewards points on your existing account.
    Perla:

In order for me to gain access on your account, we will have to authenticate the account to proceed with the process.

ok here is something interesting-- I added the line on the 20- I activated it today on the 25..

perla: For the add a line plan there is a cooling period for this one.
    oh yes yes I see what your saying
    yes 60 days
    Perla:
    To be exact, you can use the points on
    11/20/2022.
    ah yes thank you for the info
    Perla:
    Thank you for understanding.
    Perla:

So according to trac fone my points come in on the AAL date not the activation date... again not sure if it means anything or not...

Device(s)
    iPhone SE 2022, Samsung S22, Pixel 6a, Samsung A53 5G
    Carrier(s)
    TF/Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by tomseys View Post
    Some people got them during the first few days.
    By this I mean during its current run which started on 9/1/22.

I got a 5 and a 10 (immediately after it appeared on site), someone else got a 25 and a few others got 5s as I recall during the first 1-3 days after it became active. Apart from these rare stingy prize wins, almost all spins lately result in Try Again Tomorrow (TAT) or Special Offer which is usually a restaurant discount that you can also get from the Free Perks part of the rewards section on the website.

Both the Spin the Wheel and the Scratch off Game have been like this for a while now - I guess over the past 4+ cycles. Very few usally low point prizes and lots of frustration and feelings of neglect.

In the past, these games were far more generous, especially during the time you could spin or scratch (sometimes at the same time) multiple times a day. Back then it was possible to win/earn pretty high amounts on a daily basis. Also true with the referral program since at that time you could douple dip on referrals via site and app which IIRC had different referral codes.

The rewards program back then was a little wilder, a little rawer and not always working right. I recall a day when the I think it was the wheel that broke, and kept giving prizes. Spin after spin. In TF reward program situations like this, you had to use your judgement on just how much you wanted to take. How much you felt comfortable with earning/winning on a given day. A question of conscience (and will they take it back lol).

Nowadays it's just a lot of TAT and So Close and "Free perks" (and calling corporate). If you are lucky you might win 5 points.

Be nice if they could find a middle ground and give some more regular varied prizes instead of having us waste our time in the hope of getting a pittance that almost never comes.

Feedback Score
    I don't have a horse in the race, but with all the rewards discussions and way out plan dates and balances, based on this thread, specifically post #13, https://www.howardforums.com/showthr...tal-by-Verizon, how good is what you have?

Device(s)
    Samsung S22, Samsung A51, Pixel 4a
    Carrier(s)
    TF/Verizon, Walmart Freedompop, FreeUP AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by rpz1 View Post
    I don't have a horse in the race, but with all the rewards discussions and way out plan dates and balances, based on this thread, specifically post #13, https://www.howardforums.com/showthr...tal-by-Verizon, how good is what you have?
    I don't know what "stacked codes (from referrals)" means with Total service. I redeem my TF Reward points as soon as they reach 20,000 for discount codes to buy TF phones.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshtt View Post
    ok if I remember right it was a new flip phone, if it was me I would try (phone calls) to management numbers corporate loyalty etc and hope to get a agent to manually add them with a 60 day cooling period, sounds like thats your best chance. how much aggravation you and time you want to spend on it is up to you.

If they are not going to do that I wouldn't argue with the agent just move on. Just make your case using your activity from your account as evidence, maybe even your receipt from the tracfone store, hey look I just bought this phone and activated and its not giving me points, refer them to the 10,000 pts for a activation promotion, tracfone states on a new phone purchase if I activate it within what 30 days I should get points, some agents aren't even aware of that although management usually is..

Anyways try different people make your case, maybe it will work maybe not, I have given up in the past on similar things with refer a freinds to hard to prove, you have a much better case with add a lines you do have the evedience on your side...but as other have said its a real pain to do this, or maybe one call and they will give it to you, you never know..

but the flip phones are still a great deal even if you don't get the points...
    Yes, I guess thats what I will do. I will activate the phone eventhough it does not shows the pending points, then after 60 days are done, call them to get the points. Will keep screenshots for reference.

Quote Originally Posted by hpham View Post
    I don't know what "stacked codes (from referrals)" means with Total service. I redeem my TF Reward points as soon as they reach 20,000 for discount codes to buy TF phones.
    What is the best phone option to redeem for the points right now? iPhone 11?

Feedback Score
    I’d be looking at the 5g phones

Feedback Score
    I haven't been around much lately so I may have missed out on some new developments. I am trying to redeem a phone coupon code for a free phone but keep getting errors on the last step.

The order total is 0.00 so it wants to send a verification code to my phone number. It errors out on this step. Tried different phone numbers to receive the text verification code but no luck. Any particular secret to getting successful results for this step? Thanks.

Device(s)
    Samsung S22, Samsung A51, Pixel 4a
    Carrier(s)
    TF/Verizon, Walmart Freedompop, FreeUP AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by cyclops13 View Post
    What is the best phone option to redeem for the points right now? iPhone 11?
    Some people use their discount codes to buy the Samsung A53 5G or other refurb phones like the Samsung A51 or Moto G Stylus. I have too many phones already, so I mainly go for the refurb XRs and iPhone11's to sell them to the resellers.

Device(s)
    Galaxy S22 Ultra, Pixel 6, iPhone SE2
    Carrier(s)
    TracFone (VZW), Red Pocket (TMO), Cricket (ATT), FreeUp (ATT)
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jettable View Post
    I haven't been around much lately so I may have missed out on some new developments. I am trying to redeem a phone coupon code for a free phone but keep getting errors on the last step.

The order total is 0.00 so it wants to send a verification code to my phone number. It errors out on this step. Tried different phone numbers to receive the text verification code but no luck. Any particular secret to getting successful results for this step? Thanks.
    Try this to see if it helps:
    Remove the device from the cart (empty your cart and sign out from your account).
    Open a new Incognito or InPrivate window. Do NOT sign-in to your account.
    Go ahead and add the device to the cart and apply the phone discount code.
    Check-out as usual.

Good luck

Page 300 of 345 FirstFirst ... 200 250 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 ... LastLast