Page 345 of 398 FirstFirst ... 245 295 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 395 ... LastLast
Results 5,161 to 5,175 of 5958

Thread: Tracfone Rewards Program

Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by hpham View Post
    If the phone doesn't have Triple Minute For Life (TMFL), you'll get 60 minutes/60 texts/60MB and 90 days.
    Thanks, that would be plenty for me. I'm just gonna tuck the phone away for 60 days until I can unlock it.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by PHL1365 View Post
    Anyone use the 60-minute, 90 day cards to activate a smartphone? They're only $20 (email delivery from BestBuy/Target/Etc), so it's a no-brainer vs buying two $10 cards for 30 days each.

Card says 60 minutes for "Talk/Text/Web" but not sure how that will work with a smartphone. I don't really need the buckets, just the service days so I can unlock the phone after the AAL points vest.
    I just used one to activate an iPhone 12 Mini.

Device(s)
    Nokia 6233
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    It doesn't look like prices changed from Cyber Monday deals (didn't go back up). New banner now says Holiday Deal with same pricing. Is this normal?

Device(s)
    iPhone SE 2022, Samsung A53 5G, Pixel 6a, iPhone 11, Samsung A51
    Carrier(s)
    TF/Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by hapollo8 View Post
    It doesn't look like prices changed from Cyber Monday deals (didn't go back up). New banner now says Holiday Deal with same pricing. Is this normal?
    I think so.. and sometimes they drop more (a $179.99 price for A53 may be in its near future) and other surprises happen. New refurbs may appear. I'm surprised that the SE 22 hasn't come down. I guess they are still selling the SE 20 and are doing so at a neary $199 price, which I would have thought the SE 22 would be close to now. Verizon is also in charge now, so can't be certain of the impact of this but current sale behavior generally looks similar to past sales I would say. We still have xmas sale, new years sale, get rid of old stock sale...

It's sale season and generally you should expect prices to trend downward onward...
    Last edited by tomseys; 12-03-2022 at 11:30 PM.

Carrier(s)
    Tracfone
    Feedback Score
    Has anyone put the first of two phones in their account and been awarded the AAL points? BUT when putting the second phone in their account they do not get the AAL points automatically added, so they remove the second phone to try again. It would seem this removal of the second phone could disqualify the AAL points vesting of the first phone. But no one who has done this has reported this happening. What am I missing?

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    TF/Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Tracfancier View Post
    Has anyone put the first of two phones in their account and been awarded the AAL points? BUT when putting the second phone in their account they do not get the AAL points automatically added, so they remove the second phone to try again. It would seem this removal of the second phone could disqualify the AAL points vesting of the first phone. But no one who has done this has reported this happening. What am I missing?
    Well, I guess the theory goes, since the second device never pended, and was not activated (never active), it can be removed and re-added.

New lines and existing lines must be/remain active for points to vest. The device was never activated to begin wiith. Yet.

If it had activated and not pended, then you don't remove it. You try to get the pending points added by rep.

Feedback Score
    Okay getting ready to send the new iPhone 11 that I got using rewards to Google Fi for trade in. The sim was taped to the box the iPhone was in. I have removed the SIM card. Any reason I should open the box and do anything to the iPhone before shipping it off?

Google talks about resetting the phone, but of course, it was never set up in the first place. Should I open the box and take pictures to document what I’m sending?

Device(s)
    Samsung S22, Samsung A51, Pixel 4a
    Carrier(s)
    TF/Verizon, Walmart Freedompop, FreeUP AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by happygrrl1 View Post
    Okay getting ready to send the new iPhone 11 that I got using rewards to Google Fi for trade in. The sim was taped to the box the iPhone was in. I have removed the SIM card. Any reason I should open the box and do anything to the iPhone before shipping it off?

Google talks about resetting the phone, but of course, it was never set up in the first place. Should I open the box and take pictures to document what I’m sending?
    Have you received the trade-in box from Fi? If I remember correctly, inside the box is a brown pouch for you to put the iPhone11 in. Open the box that the iPhone11 came in, take out the phone and put only it in the pouch. Don't send the iPhone box or anything else. I'd at least turn on the iPhone11 to see if it has sufficient battery. You don't want it to go dead while they're evaluating it. They won't take the time to charge it up.

Unless you have a camera/machine that can show what is inside the sealed box, taking a picture of the iphone11 inside an open box doesn't document anything. It doesn't prove that you shipped the phone.

Feedback Score
    Take iPhone 11 out of box and maybe charge it up. Take pictures of it on. I then usually take a video of powering it off, putting it in the Google Fi brown envelope then sealing it in the box. So far I've never had to use the photos and video. You must send Google Fi trade in their envelope in their box with their tracking -- if you use anything else it will likely be rejected.

Just had two more phones delivered today to Google Fi/Store -- last time took 8 days for evaluation, but that was over Thanksgiving. Hopefully this time its this week or early next week.

Device(s)
    Galaxy S22 Ultra, Pixel 7, iPhone 11
    Carrier(s)
    TracFone (VZW), Red Pocket (TMO), Cricket (ATT), FreeUp (ATT)
    Feedback Score
    I've sent 8 iPhone 11s to Google Store/Fi since August. Two more were delivered to the receiving dock today. So far I haven't encountered any problems. I follow a simple procedure.
    1) Charge the device, confirm that WIFI works, and check then the battery level.
    2) Do a factory reset.
    3) Put the device only in the brown envelope and then put the envelope in the white box that came from Google.
    4) Take the sealed box to my local post office and deliver it to the counter clerk and get a receipt.

Feedback Score
    having a hard time successfully completing an order using $300 off coupon. In the past 4 days I get this after entering the promo code "We apologize. We cannot process your request at this time. Please refresh and try again or call us at 1-800-867-7183". Can't succeed in getting past this first hurdle, even when trying with a 2nd valid promo code. 2 days ago I was able to go all the way to the payment method but then got "We apologize, but your payment has been declined. Please contact your bank or try a different payment method." Changing payment method doesn't help. I've been following the advice in this thread to use new email, new address, new payment method, use incognito browser, clear cache/cookies. What am I still doing wrong?

Device(s)
    Samsung S22, Samsung A51, Pixel 4a
    Carrier(s)
    TF/Verizon, Walmart Freedompop, FreeUP AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ngophone View Post
    having a hard time successfully completing an order using $300 off coupon.
    All I can suggest is to use a different browser. I get that "We cannot process..." message often with Firefox. So I use Chrome or Edge when ordering. Turn off any pop-up blockers too.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    TF/Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Yeah for orders I usually Edge browser. I make sure I'm completely logged out of the TF site and clear browsing data.
    Then buy it logged out.

Feedback Score
    I have a TF Galaxy phone that I bought last year and promptly harvested the data/days from it (before I got into the points system). I then deleted it from my account and it's been sitting since.

I would like to establish a brand new account. Can I use that phone to be the anchor line? The first line doesn't get AAL points so I'm not worried about that.

If I can use it, can I reuse the SIM? Or should I buy a new one?

Ty

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ngophone View Post
    having a hard time successfully completing an order using $300 off coupon. In the past 4 days I get this after entering the promo code "We apologize. We cannot process your request at this time. Please refresh and try again or call us at 1-800-867-7183". Can't succeed in getting past this first hurdle, even when trying with a 2nd valid promo code. 2 days ago I was able to go all the way to the payment method but then got "We apologize, but your payment has been declined. Please contact your bank or try a different payment method." Changing payment method doesn't help. I've been following the advice in this thread to use new email, new address, new payment method, use incognito browser, clear cache/cookies. What am I still doing wrong?
    One more thought besides what others have suggested and what you have done, try Paypal if you have one of those accts. I had the same problem you are having some time ago and finally just cashed in for a phone that did not require any additional funds. That went. Thankfully the payment thing has not been a problem last time, it really cuts the choices if you can't pay the overage or for a plan for refurbs.

Page 345 of 398 FirstFirst ... 245 295 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 395 ... LastLast