Page 466 of 474 FirstFirst ... 366 416 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 LastLast
Results 6,976 to 6,990 of 7099

Thread: Tracfone Rewards Program

  1. #6976
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Billerica, Ma
    Posts
    355
    Device(s)
    Galaxy S7 G930V
    Carrier(s)
    TF/VZW
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by sillyette View Post
    Tracfone's games are all "fixed" for sure! Fixed, as in, fixed to NOT give out points!

  2. #6977
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    305
    Device(s)
    Nokia 6233
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by sillyette View Post
    Tracfone's games are all "fixed" for sure! Fixed, as in, fixed to NOT give out points!
    Yeah, now they are just giving out Free Magazine subscriptions! Instead of points, we've gotten the "surprise gift" of magazines for 7 out of the last 8 days and only 2 magazines even interest us.

    Anyone want to trade points for magazine subscriptions?!

  3. #6978
    Join Date
    Dec 2021
    Posts
    20
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by scoop337 View Post
    I've kept pushing about the rewards points not being given for landing on 4500 on spin-the-wheel in the beginning of the month; I even got someone at HQ to tell me I was getting the 9000 I deserved. But since it hadn't happened a week after she told me this, I called today to check on it and got a runaround and eventually disconnected (I didn't say anything to provoke this...I was sitting there on hold when it happened). So I've had enough and contacted the FCC and BBB. I don't know if this will work but I can say for certain if I don't get the points I'll be done with Tracfone when my current plan runs out in January.
    Well, I got *some* results, but not the whole 9000. When (or if) I get an explanation for what they did and why, I'll post it.

  4. #6979
    Join Date
    Nov 2022
    Posts
    102
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by scoop337 View Post
    Well, I got *some* results, but not the whole 9000. When (or if) I get an explanation for what they did and why, I'll post it.
    You seem to be implying you got a significant amount of the points? Is this worth pursuing? I have screenshots of when I "won" but I figured it was hopeless. They also owe me 300 for the anniversary bonus. Also the poll where I got the "You just earned 50 points" but got nothing.
    Last edited by 54321ZERO; 09-22-2023 at 09:48 AM.

  5. #6980
    Join Date
    Dec 2021
    Posts
    20
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by 54321ZERO View Post
    You seem to be implying you got a significant amount of the points? Is this worth pursuing? I have screenshots of when I "won" but I figured it was hopeless. They also owe me 300 for the anniversary bonus. Also the poll where I got the "You just earned 50 points" but got nothing.
    They just called me a few minutes ago and I'm still going to be a little vague because it's ongoing. I am confused by what they've done, and they're even more confused than I am. I have no idea what specific thing I did that prodded them into helping me; it seems too soon to have been about contacting the FCC or BBB, and might just be because I kept after them. Not daily, but often enough that it might not be something you'd want to bother with. I will tell you this: hold on to your screenshots because it may help. I did get some action without mine, but I might get the whole 9000 because of it. I should know more tomorrow.

  6. #6981
    Join Date
    Nov 2022
    Posts
    102
    Feedback Score
    0
    I had them call me once after a BBB report the next day on a Saturday so the response can be fast.

  7. #6982
    Join Date
    Jan 2022
    Posts
    624
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by 5parky View Post
    Same for me. I also have 20+ referrals. My last two referrals only earned 5K. I suspect referrals now only get 5K regardless of the number of past referrals. I'm also curious to know if anyone is still getting 7K.
    yah a week ago or so got 7k on a referral strange you only got 5k I was going to do one today but it dissapered on me..

    I have a different problem today I made a account a few days ago, used a $20 tracfone 90 day card to activate
    a account, did it all myself using a pin and at that time set up a new account new phone from tracfone. When I finished
    I had the option to get a referral from someone else. you know the option did a freind refer you etc.

    I came in today and it disappered, tried multiple browsers ios,chrome, and ms, seems to be gone as if I used it,

    hmm I did activate account using a 90 day flip phone plan lol but we all use those.. not sure what happened or just a temporary
    glitch I am pretty sure it was there right after activation... or if anyone else has had this happened, usually if I see the option to get a referall its still there days later...

    I always seem to have more trouble with glitches when I activate accounts rather than a agent not sure why lol..

  8. #6983
    Join Date
    Jan 2022
    Posts
    642
    Device(s)
    iPhone 12 Pro, Pixel 7 Pro, Galaxy S23, Moto Edge+
    Carrier(s)
    Tello, TF/Verizon
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshtt View Post
    yah a week ago or so got 7k on a referral strange you only got 5k I was going to do one today but it dissapered on me..
    Do you also have 20+ referrals? I wonder if the counter got reset after a new code is generated now (wasn't the case before).

    Try these to see if the referral box shows up: (I did have a new account that I couldn't get the referral box to show.)
    https://rewards.tracfone.com/home/da...irstLogin=true
    https://rewards.tracfone.com/home/da...d?firstLogin=1

  9. #6984
    Join Date
    Jan 2022
    Posts
    624
    Feedback Score
    0

    It worked!

    Quote Originally Posted by Crazy8SD View Post
    Do you also have 20+ referrals? I wonder if the counter got reset after a new code is generated now (wasn't the case before).

    Try these to see if the referral box shows up: (I did have a new account that I couldn't get the referral box to show.)
    https://rewards.tracfone.com/home/da...irstLogin=true
    https://rewards.tracfone.com/home/da...d?firstLogin=1
    ALL I can say is wow! not sure what you did but it worked! first try with link, Thanks again Crazy8sd! the link worked.
    These forums are a must for anyone using rewards...

    background info it was a new account that was receiving a referral from someone else..so the place to put
    in the referral code was just not there. when I tried earlier.

    as for the other question, yes 5parky I only got 5k , so I can confirm its been nerfed on that end also but it wasn't that

    way about a week ago. doh!

    thanks again for the help and links hopefully ( lol I might forget and ask again) I will remember this thread if I have that trouble again,

  10. #6985
    Join Date
    Dec 2021
    Posts
    20
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by scoop337 View Post
    They just called me a few minutes ago and I'm still going to be a little vague because it's ongoing. I am confused by what they've done, and they're even more confused than I am. I have no idea what specific thing I did that prodded them into helping me; it seems too soon to have been about contacting the FCC or BBB, and might just be because I kept after them. Not daily, but often enough that it might not be something you'd want to bother with. I will tell you this: hold on to your screenshots because it may help. I did get some action without mine, but I might get the whole 9000 because of it. I should know more tomorrow.
    OK, it's all taken care of now. I got the full 9000 points, and it appears action was taken because I contacted BBB. I initially got 5000 points and probably only got the rest because I had a screenshot; I only had it for the 1st time it happened (and didn't have the date in the screenshot...explained to the guy he needed to check "properties" to see when it was made) and there was a little reluctance about giving me points for the 2nd incident, but I guess they believed me...or just wanted to get rid me. Also, I asked if they had a lot of people complaining about this issue and he said no. As I said before, I chatted and called MANY times to get to this point...not enough to drive *me* crazy, but I get that to others it might feel ridiculous. I also don't want anyone to think if they complain it'll be a slam dunk. I think this is a YMMV situation.

  11. #6986
    Join Date
    Nov 2022
    Posts
    72
    Feedback Score
    0
    I referred a friend. My friend got 2,500 pending points. I got nothing. So I chatted and chat set up a call back. Tracfone called me, who transferred me to a 2nd person, who transferred me to a 3rd person that scheduled another call back. The 4th person called me identifying as corporate and set up another call back, but now no one called me. So an hour wasted and no points to show for it.

  12. #6987
    Join Date
    Aug 2022
    Posts
    56
    Feedback Score
    0
    Are the possible points to earn for rewards this month 140 (excluding any wheel spinning points)? PLMK, thank you!

  13. #6988
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Billerica, Ma
    Posts
    355
    Device(s)
    Galaxy S7 G930V
    Carrier(s)
    TF/VZW
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by GDTBATH View Post
    Are the possible points to earn for rewards this month 140 (excluding any wheel spinning points)? PLMK, thank you!
    I see 10 points for the Memory Game. Social media, TF says you can earn 50 points twice per month for Twitter & FB. I'm only able to access Twitter via my cell phone app and I do not have FP. So, I'm lucky to get 50 points per month. Watch a clip = 10 points per month. Copy and paste a review = 20 points per month.

    About the best I will get is:
    10 + 50 + 10 + 20 = 90, so your number looks right to me, 140.

  14. #6989
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    326
    Feedback Score
    0
    You don't need a FB account/to actually post to social media to earn the 50 points. You just have to click on the link. I've never had FB or X/Twitter and have been getting the points for ages.

  15. #6990
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Billerica, Ma
    Posts
    355
    Device(s)
    Galaxy S7 G930V
    Carrier(s)
    TF/VZW
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by malet View Post
    You don't need a FB account/to actually post to social media to earn the 50 points. You just have to click on the link. I've never had FB or X/Twitter and have been getting the points for ages.
    They changed it. Now you when you click on it, it opens a log in window to FB or Twitter and you have to log in. Up until very recently, your correct. I was always getting 100 points for just selecting it.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Page 466 of 474 FirstFirst ... 366 416 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-03-2022, 08:29 AM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-06-2020, 10:49 AM
  3. NEW Tracfone Rewards Program
    By LadyLC in forum Tracfone Brands
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 09-05-2020, 03:07 PM
  4. the edge rewards program
    By ellipse in forum AT&T
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-19-2004, 11:21 PM

Bookmarks