Page 239 of 240 FirstFirst ... 139 189 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 LastLast
Results 3,571 to 3,585 of 3586

Thread: Tracfone Rewards Program

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshtt View Post
    hmm I need to figure why chairlegacy worked and mine don't,
    Maybe if I can figure out why mine don't vest it can help other people also I am not the only
    one with this problem hpham for one had something similar a few weeks ago I think

60 day vs 90 day problem??
    ok I went cheap the day I activated added a 60 day card not 90- it has worked in the past for me
    but not lately although one line remained pending 7k points 68 days, and then disappeared never vested.
    seems like if they don't come in on day 61 they may not vest at all.

Basic days not smartphone days
    the points added were not smartphone days they were basic phone days which are cheaper and not
    officially allowed through the front door webpage. could that be a problem?

only things which were iffy that I could think of, maybe if I just bought a 90 day card with cash would each account it would work?
    is cash needed for these to vest now.

yesterday and today I just spent 3 hours to get a total of 12k points added manually, which you guessed it will vest in 60 days lol.
    need to keep all 3 lines active to do that, plus 8 days ago I re-actiavated 2 lines so the agents couldn't just say
    see they didn't vest because the lines were inactive and was hoping the 7k pending line would vest, never did,

Anyways I calculated everything and using the cheap basic phone plans the way I did (30 day increments mostly) it ill cost me $30 and 12k points to get back at total of 12k points 130 days later lol, and if the 3k points don't come in from the bonus 3,000 from april which I don't know why they would lol I will be at 19,245 points

I have to call back and plead with them to to give me 2k more points as they owed me 14k but only manually added 12k right now

post your fails and succsess maybe we can sort this out!
    I bought 90 day basic plans with points for both lines, and all lines in my account are active when they vest.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by chairlegacy View Post
    I bought 90 day basic plans with points for both lines, and all lines in my account are active when they vest.

thanks for the info! thank sort of knocks out using basic plans as the problem, earlier it knocks out re-activations as the problem
    maybe its as simple as the 60 day plan is a day short although why would it remain pending after 60 days, hmm dont know..

I have a relatives account that I am
    managing coming in in a couple days, if I have made it basically a 90 day now by adding 3 30 day plans , all are active
    so days will not be an issue, will see if it vests or not, maybe its that simple..

if not all I can think of is certain people are being shadow banned or something bizarre , hehe will see..

thanks response..

again thanks input..

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshtt View Post
    thanks for the info! thank sort of knocks out using basic plans as the problem, earlier it knocks out re-activations as the problem
    maybe its as simple as the 60 day plan is a day short although why would it remain pending after 60 days, hmm dont know..

I have a relatives account that I am
    managing coming in in a couple days, if I have made it basically a 90 day now by adding 3 30 day plans , all are active
    so days will not be an issue, will see if it vests or not, maybe its that simple..

if not all I can think of is certain people are being shadow banned or something bizarre , hehe will see..

thanks response..

again thanks input..
    no problem! I am sharing my experience because I received a lot of help when I added those two lines. I hope those points vest for you!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by hpham View Post
    LadyLC didn't say whether or not her phone has TMFL. My smartphone has (grandfathered) TMFL and I can buy smartphone cards and basic plan cards.

Attachment 171556

Attachment 171557
    Thanks @hpham. As always, your response was most helpful. As you point out you have more "dropdowns" than I do and it's one of those extra dropdowns that show the plan I want! I'm a newbie and so far removed from the TMFL days. So, the bottom line is I'm SOL as far as using 2000 points to extend my service by 90 days!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by russsell View Post
    Thanks @hpham. As always, your response was most helpful. As you point out you have more "dropdowns" than I do and it's one of those extra dropdowns that show the plan I want! I'm a newbie and so far removed from the TMFL days. So, the bottom line is I'm SOL as far as using 2000 points to extend my service by 90 days!
    The smartphone I recently added the basic 90 day plan to does not have TMFL.
    But I did add it to an account that does have TMFL.
    The basic plans show up at times but NOT every time.
    When I bought it, I did not get the 3X TTD and I did not expect it to. I needed the service days.

I have a grandfathered TMFL that I moved to a BYOP and the same thing happens with the plans showing up but it does get the 3X.
    Last edited by LadyLC; 06-23-2022 at 09:40 AM. Reason: added the NOT - correction

Feedback Score
    Thanks @LadyLC for the explanation which, I assume, explains why I don't see those plans in the app.

Asking all readers: I'm assuming there's no way a newbie like me can create a new account to get TMFL? Some old SIM I can buy off eBay or some such magic?
    Absent any such method, what's the least expensive way to extend service. I just need to get more service days. I have 27K points, which have never been used ... I'm really waiting on a new set of phones to spend 20K on.

Device(s)
    Pixel 4a, Samsung A51, Samsung S22, Essential PH-1
    Carrier(s)
    TF/Verizon, Walmart Freedompop, Google Fi T-mo, FreeUP AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Asking all readers: I'm assuming there's no way a newbie like me can create a new account to get TMFL? Some old SIM I can buy off eBay or some such magic?

Absent any such method, what's the least expensive way to extend service. I just need to get more service days.
    The TFML benefit is tied to a line not an account. Technically, TF said TFML is tied to a device (phone or SIM) and when that device is replaced the TFML does not carry forward. But in reality, TF has generously allowed TMFL to carry forward. My main line started out as a TMFL LG840 feature phone, and had been transferred to various TF-branded phones, BYOP SIMs, and right now is on a BYOP TF/Verizon SIM in a Pixel 4a phone. It still has TMFL. The Samsung A50 in the screenshots above is my wife's phone, it had gone through similar upgrades and still has TMFL.

Is your line on a TF-branded phone or BYOP SIM? I still have a bunch of TMFL BYOP SIMs (Verizon, AT&T, T-mo) if you need one.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by hpham View Post
    The TFML benefit is tied to a line not an account. Technically, TF said TFML is tied to a device (phone or SIM) and when that device is replaced the TFML does not carry forward. But in reality, TF has generously allowed TMFL to carry forward. My main line started out as a TMFL LG840 feature phone, and had been transferred to various TF-branded phones, BYOP SIMs, and right now is on a BYOP TF/Verizon SIM in a Pixel 4a phone. It still has TMFL. The Samsung A50 in the screenshots above is my wife's phone, it had gone through similar upgrades and still has TMFL.

Is your line on a TF-branded phone or BYOP SIM? I still have a bunch of TMFL BYOP SIMs (Verizon, AT&T, T-mo) if you need one.
    Thanks @hpham for your offer to help.

My TF "journey" began in Apr 2021 with a TF-branded Verizon phone and a year of service. Later I bought a BYOP SIM (AT&T) and installed on a different phone. A few days before the end of the year on the first phone, I unlocked it and promptly combined lines. AT&T gives me better reception, so my line currently is the later (BYOP) AT&T line. TF keeps sending me requests to avail of a free Verizon SIM and switch. I'm open to switching if that means I can get TMFL is some way. My phone needs are minimal and would love to be able to use points to extend my service which ends in early Sep 2022.

Feedback Score
    The last time I tried to buy a basic plan, I just had to keep clicking around in the app. I first saw the dropdown you see. After 5 tries or so, the additional options eventually showed up, but no rhyme or reason. None of my lines have triple minutes.

Feedback Score
    So I switched a line from a branded TF A01 using VZW after unlocking to an ATT BYOP SIM. I did it all online because I just like to live dangerously.

It takes a bit of time for the service to move, so I'm waiting for that or to deal with it if it didn't, but I got 7000 points added as 'add a line' to my account. TF is as usual confusing because while it says 'EARNED' in my details, you can see its 'Pending' in my actual account balance. I expect these points to disappear... but who knows, maybe it's my prize for dealing with their terrible wheel all month.

Device(s)
    Pixel 4a, Samsung A51, Samsung S22, Essential PH-1
    Carrier(s)
    TF/Verizon, Walmart Freedompop, Google Fi T-mo, FreeUP AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by pitflyer View Post
    I got 7000 points added as 'add a line' to my account. I expect these points to disappear... but who knows, maybe it's my prize for dealing with their terrible wheel all month.
    Those points are there just to give you false hope. TF is sadistic.

Carrier(s)
    Tracfone
    Feedback Score
    I see these TF games as tantamount to a swirling sucking eddy of despair filled with fleeting moments of false hope that inevitably succumb to an ever-darkening eventuality.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Tracfancier View Post
    I see these TF games as tantamount to a swirling sucking eddy of despair filled with fleeting moments of false hope that inevitably succumb to an ever-darkening eventuality.
    Why not? TF already knows that its loyal customers are gluttons for punishment.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Tracfancier View Post
    (Mic Drop)

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by chairlegacy View Post
    no problem! I am sharing my experience because I received a lot of help when I added those two lines. I hope those points vest for you!

Well to add further confusion to the situation of tracfone giving and taking away my points did vest on the day they were supposed to to my Suprise on my family members account!

One line was a activation the other line said re-activation- both vested! received 14k pts on those just as chairlegacys did !
    as for bonus 3,000 only one line is getting that I assume the activation one!
    Chairlegacy got 2 3,000 bonus pts if I remember right.. he did activate on different days only difference I see..
    my guess is its a 30 day cool period on the 3,000 points but that just a guess ive been wrong alot!

So conclusions what does reactivation do vs activation as far as vesting points (I don't Know maybe does not matter ) they
    seem to come through lol at least this time.

In old days I could use a 60 day card and they would vest, seems like have to hit day 61 which means 90 days cards.
    Maybe that was the mistake I was making on the 60 day cards and it cost me big time (had to do another 60 days on 3 lines)

I have a history of trying to be super cheap and it biting me back sometimes lol.

Big thanks to chairlegacy for the data points and others..
    Last edited by Joshtt; 06-28-2022 at 02:33 AM.

Page 239 of 240 FirstFirst ... 139 189 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 LastLast