Page 23 of 63 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... LastLast

Thread: Tracfone Rewards Program

Feedback Score
    "Buy For A Friend" seems to work properly on the Website, taking the points from "my" account and crediting the service plan to "my friend's" line.

Feedback Score
    .... and we are back.

Scratch is working in the app at this point.

Feedback Score
    Name:  galaxy1a.jpg
Views: 73
Size:  32.9 KB

Not complaining today.

(Though I couldn't see my answers on the form without highlighting them.)

Feedback Score
    Choke, that is so cool. What model did you win?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by choke View Post

Not complaining today.

I was happy with my 1k win yesterday but congrats. Curious to report back what and when you receive it because others have won but no one has said what they get and how long it took. Heck my accounts don't have any address on then so Tracfone would have to contact me first to ask!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by pitflyer View Post
    I was happy with my 1k win yesterday but congrats. Curious to report back what and when you receive it because others have won but no one has said what they get and how long it took. Heck my accounts don't have any address on then so Tracfone would have to contact me first to ask!
    There is a contact form to fill out once you win. Then you get this:

THANK YOU FOR CLAIMING YOUR PRIZE.

This is confirmation that we have received your information and will be mailing your new phone shortly. Please keep this confirmation #ZZZZZZZZ for your records and allow 7-10 business days for shipping. Questions? Call 1-877-430-2355.
    Plenty of prompts to remind you to refer friends, but no note about which model they are sending.

Feedback Score
    Not complaining today.
    Hey, congratulations! I'm confused though - how did you win a phone on a non-Saturday? It says scratch on Saturdays to win a phone, but you won it on a Tuesday?

Device(s)
    motoGplay AT&T , Verizon
    Carrier(s)
    ATT
    Feedback Score
    whoop whoop, 5 points for me. I was wondering , too how you scored a phone on tuesday....

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by sillyette View Post
    Hey, congratulations! I'm confused though - how did you win a phone on a non-Saturday? It says scratch on Saturdays to win a phone, but you won it on a Tuesday?
    I was also surprised, but, hey, I wasn't going to not claim it because it was a weekday.

As to the statistical distribution of prizes, you have to ask Tracfone about that.

Feedback Score
    I was also surprised, but, hey, I wasn't going to not claim it because it was a weekday.
    As to the statistical distribution of prizes, you have to ask Tracfone about that.
    Thanks for replying. Did you also get points on your lucky scratch?

Device(s)
    motoGplay AT&T , Verizon
    Carrier(s)
    ATT
    Feedback Score
    I would have turned it down, Choke, rules are rules...
    You really think tracfone would hand out points WITH a phone?? I see how you come by your 'handle.'( ʲᵘˢᵗ ᵏᶦᵈᵈᶦⁿᵍ )

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by sillyette View Post
    Thanks for replying. Did you also get points on your lucky scratch?
    No points today, just the Samsung. And it doesn't show up in my "Reward Activity" listing either.

Waiting for phone promo codes, though, and all the details, like do we have to buy a plan with them if that's the listing in the store?

So many answers yet to discover.

Device(s)
    LG 290C
    Carrier(s)
    Tracfone
    Feedback Score
    No points today, just the Samsung. And it doesn't show up in my "Reward Activity" listing either.

Waiting for phone promo codes, though, and all the details, like do we have to buy a plan with them if that's the listing in the store?

So many answers yet to discover.
    I too was dying to know this. Net10 has basically the same reward program, and they already have promo codes available. Well, today I finally got enough points to redeem a promo code. It is what I feared it might be. It only applies to phones: no accessories and no airtime included with the purchase. That means on phones that require an airtime purchase (which on the Net10 Store is all of them), the code will reduce the cost of the phone, but you’re still left with the cost of the included and required airtime. It’s not a horrible deal if you have the points and can get an iPhone SE for $25, but it’s not the perfect deal I hoped it would be where you could simply purchase anything in the store and the order total would be reduced.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Tracfoner View Post
    I too was dying to know this. Net10 has basically the same reward program, and they already have promo codes available. Well, today I finally got enough points to redeem a promo code. It is what I feared it might be. It only applies to phones: no accessories and no airtime included with the purchase. That means on phones that require an airtime purchase (which on the Net10 Store is all of them), the code will reduce the cost of the phone, but you’re still left with the cost of the included and required airtime. It’s not a horrible deal if you have the points and can get an iPhone SE for $25, but it’s not the perfect deal I hoped it would be where you could simply purchase anything in the store and the order total would be reduced.
    If I already have a Tracfone rewards account, but my wife is on Net10 with no rewards yet, is there anything I can do when I set up her account to maximize the sign-up bonus?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Tracfoner View Post
    I too was dying to know this. Net10 has basically the same reward program, and they already have promo codes available.
    Is Net10 the same pricing as as Total Wireless: 6,000 points: $50 off; 11,000 points $100 off; 14,000 points $150 off; 17,000 points $200 off; 20,000 points $300 off

(Of course, what I really want to know is if Tracfone will be the same price, but I doubt you know the answer.)

You can't activate a new phone with points, so a card is probably useful in the long run.

But you do need to decide if you want to start a new TF/Rewards account with the new phone. . .

Page 23 of 63 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... LastLast