Thread: Feature Phone: Where's the $49.99/yr?

Feedback Score

Feature Phone: Where's the $49.99/yr?

I have an old LG306G needs more time, lots of minutes left, and try to look for the deal trick to add $49.99/yr with no available: they closed that loop?

Feedback Score
    Have not heard of anyone using the add-ons for a single bucket feature phone. Does it offer anything else in checkout?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by loboheeler View Post
    Have not heard of anyone using the add-ons for a single bucket feature phone. Does it offer anything else in checkout?
    Yes, there used to have something with 1 yr air time and it can be remove in cart but I can't see it anywhere.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by DKTVAV View Post
    Yes, there used to have something with 1 yr air time and it can be remove in cart but I can't see it anywhere.
    They removed the 1 year add-on for BYOP phones a good while ago, so maybe now the single bucket feature phones as well. Looks like no option for you now except the 90 day service standard cards. The 306G was the best feature phone ever sold by Tracfone, and I used mine a year after the smartphones first came out. It's advanced features made the transition very easy.

Feedback Score
    I just bought (an hour ago) the one year add on for my 306g feature phone. You have to put a card in the cart for it to show up and you can't remove the card as in the past. I posted about this with my SO's flip dumb phone a little while back.

Feedback Score
    Yep, just as DougEll said.
    See pic.
    Attachment 166823
    Tracfone rewards referral code XQOQ-9C34 gives 8,000 points to new rewards members.
    Sign up for the TracFone rewards program here: https://www.tracfone.com/rewards

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by DougEll View Post
    I just bought (an hour ago) the one year add on for my 306g feature phone. You have to put a card in the cart for it to show up and you can't remove the card as in the past.
    Wonder if the inserting then removing the airtime card trick stopped working for smartphones as well. I can't tell, as the special add-ons don't show up with my BYOP smartphone. Last I heard it still worked.

Feedback Score
    Thanks all!

Yes, when I removed the card the 1yr. add-on disappeared too no matter what browser I used Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Safari. No need anymore minutes so I chose the $9.99, now I have almost 5,000 minutes with 430 days left.