Thread: How to unlock a LG L125DL

Feedback Score

How to unlock a LG L125DL

Hello,

So I am in the need of some assistance. I have an elderly lady who cannot see very well and likes the older flip phones. I have one of the new LG L125DL flip phones but cannot seem to find a way to unlock it. It is originally Tracfone and I got an unlock key but the company that provided the unlock does not know how to get to an unlock screen. All of the standard unlock sequences do not work. I have put in a working ATT sim but it say "invalid SIM card". Is there anyway to get this phone unlocked so that it can work on a T-Mobile or ATT sim?

Any help is greatly appreciated!!

Thanks in advance.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by m_canavan View Post
    Hello,

So I am in the need of some assistance. I have an elderly lady who cannot see very well and likes the older flip phones. I have one of the new LG L125DL flip phones but cannot seem to find a way to unlock it. It is originally Tracfone and I got an unlock key but the company that provided the unlock does not know how to get to an unlock screen. All of the standard unlock sequences do not work. I have put in a working ATT sim but it say "invalid SIM card". Is there anyway to get this phone unlocked so that it can work on a T-Mobile or ATT sim?

Any help is greatly appreciated!!

Thanks in advance.
    It's locked to TF for I think a year of use with them. It likely came with a TF/Vzw sim. You may get TF to send you a TF/ATT or TF/TM sim to use in it since the DL models will do ATT/TM. But TF is where you'll stay. Could be wrong but codes aren't going to work. The OS is not pure android.