Device(s)
    iPhone 8 Plus 64GB and iPhone 11 PRO Max 64GB
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score

T-Mobile rebrands Sprint stores as it reaches another merger milestone

https://www.tmonews.com/2020/08/t-mo...ger-milestone/

From Article:

"T-Mobile announced a couple of weeks ago that it would officially combine brands with Sprint on August 2. Today’s that day, and as expected T-Mobile has made a few changes to help welcome Sprint customers and employees to the T-Mo family.

Jon Freier, T-Mobile’s EVP of Consumer Markets, revealed that Sprint stores closed early yesterday to help transition them to T-Mo stores. Just like you see in the image at the top of this post, Sprint stores are having their sign replaced with a new, temporary sign to show that Sprint is now part of T-Mobile.

With Sprint stores becoming T-Mobile stores, T-Mo touts that there are now more than 7,500 stores that can serve both T-Mobile and Sprint customers.

T-Mobile has also done some work to update its websites. Sprint.com now redirects to T-Mobile.com, and the T-Mo homepage now includes a banner near the top of the page to alert customers to the fact that T-Mobile and Sprint have merged.

There are still some remnants of the Sprint name, like on this Sprint account login page and on the MySprint app for Android and iOS. Still, this is a major milestone in the T-Mobile-Sprint merger, and it’s a big moment for the US wireless industry as a major carrier is going away."

Update: At the time the tmonews article was written the Sprint Account login Page was active. However, the link to the Sprint Accounts page is a 404. Thus, the Sprint account login page is now NO longer active.
    Manners cost nothing, and also have the added benefit of making a man. You know, it is entirely possible to rise above others, without stooping to pushing them under, and putting them down.
    My Sister is a supervisor at T-Mobile's Salem Oregon Call center. Loyal T-Mobile customer of 16 Years.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by trees12 View Post
    Update: At the time the tmonews article was written the Sprint Account login Page was active. However, the link to the Sprint Accounts page is a 404. Thus, the Sprint account login page is now NO longer active.
    It is active. You do have to enter your phone number in the T-Mobile account login window first. But once it recognizes it as a Sprint number it takes you to the sprint login screen.

Device(s)
    OnePlus 7T, Apple iPhone 6S
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint, Verizon Prepaid, FreedomPop (AT&T)
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jet1000 View Post
    It is active. You do have to enter your phone number in the T-Mobile account login window first. But once it recognizes it as a Sprint number it takes you to the sprint login screen.
    Can confirm. It has actually been the case for a few weeks now.

The only major changes that happened Sunday were on the Sprint sites. T-Mobile had been doing a lot of T-Mobile website changes in the background for a couple months.

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk
    My common forum nick: GenesisDH.

R.I.P. Circuit City

We are the Bor... the new AT&T: Your World, Assimilated.

1000th post: Sept. 29th, 2008, 17:42 CDT

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jet1000 View Post
    Thanks for the extra info Jet!

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Haas_Dave View Post
    Can confirm. It has actually been the case for a few weeks now.

The only major changes that happened Sunday were on the Sprint sites. T-Mobile had been doing a lot of T-Mobile website changes in the background for a couple months.

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk
    Physical Sprint stores have also had their signage changed as well.

Feedback Score
    Wonder how many redundant stores got shut down?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by loboheeler View Post
    Wonder how many redundant stores got shut down?
    In my area at least, I have just seen all of the Sprint stores put up banners that says Sprint is a part of T-Mobile. I don't know if they've announced any redundant stores closing yet.

Device(s)
    Nokia 6610, Touch Pro II, Lumia 640, LG G7
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile (Since Omnipoint!)
    Feedback Score
    Where I am the Sprint store is tiny and opposite the much larger T-Mobile store. Considering the rents round here I can see it closing in very short measure and just moving the staff across the road if indeed they keep them.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jamssx View Post
    Where I am the Sprint store is tiny and opposite the much larger T-Mobile store. Considering the rents round here I can see it closing in very short measure and just moving the staff across the road if indeed they keep them.
    There were some promises made to state PUCs during merger negotiations about maintaining overall head count. There might be a difference whether the stores are Corporate or Authorized Retailers.

Device(s)
    Moto G7 Power, Galaxy S20 5G
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile, PagePlus
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by loboheeler View Post
    There were some promises made to state PUCs during merger negotiations about maintaining overall head count. There might be a difference whether the stores are Corporate or Authorized Retailers.
    As I recall, T-Mobile didn't promise not to fire anyone, what they said is that, at a certain date, they would have no fewer employees than they did at the time they made the promise.
    Donald Newcomb