Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: HelloMobile GSM SIM (and the future of Sprint's MVNOs)

Feedback Score
    I have HelloMobile service for almost a year. I am not using it as main phone, but as GPS phone in the car. So far there was no single issue with the service (Sprint SIM).

Two and half weeks ago I requested GSM SIM and got it after 9 days. The process of requesting GSM SIM is weird (SIM activated upon shipping and not upon inserting into the phone) but I think it is because they still do not have established process of working with GSM SIM and it makes almost impossible to replace Sprint SIM by GSM SIM (you need two line in parallel for 9 days).

I do not think this is intentional, they just do not have proper process yet.

So far (almost one week) their GSM SIM works without any issue, with excellent reception (identical to T-Mobile) and speed. VoLTE works.

I personally would not use their service on my main line (I prefer brick and mortar stores in the area if I need some urgent assistance) , but as secondary line/GPS/kids etc. it is completely OK.

Other positive moments of HelloMobile:
    - they are one of few MVNOs that gives usage details
    - cheap international rates (calls to 60 countries included in the plan)

Also, remember, HelloMobile is a cheapest GSM MVNO. You can not get their plans anywhere else in TMO or AT&T.

They possibly have issues with billing (they bill upon sending the SIM), but, c'mon, it is few bucks even if we are talking about more expensive plans . In my case ($5/month plan), it is about $1.50, I am not going to start long conversation because of this.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by WheelieBoot View Post
    I think the calls were maybe spoofs just to deduct minutes on the balance. The whole business is corrupt if they use the SIM before shipping. I haven't examined the numbers fully yet because it was late and I wanted to submit the BBB review.

I checked my usage on the account and I have 23 talk minutes and one text deducted from my account. The details page shows the long string of telephone numbers. I took screenshots of the account pages.

It's not possible that I could have used the number to place or receive calls since the SIM hadn't even shipped yet when the minutes began to be deducted on my account under usage.

There's a term for it. Cramming. There are other terms for what you're doing to customers.

I've contacted the BBB and the FCC.

I am requesting account closure and refund of the $5 you deducted from my MC debit.
    They activate the SIM when they ship it. That's how T-Mobile works in some cases (when you request new T-Mobile line by phone, you get already activated SIM with assigned number). I got my new T-Mobile SIM (new line) already activated too with some missing inbound calls (intended, probably, to old owner of this number).

In your case I would change the number by contacting HelloMobile Customer Service (I changed HM number in the past on Sprint SIM because of spam. They did it in one minute).

Spamming the numbers in MVNOs number pools is real issue ( I also get spam calls to my HM number), but it is not unique only to HM. Just change the number.

Device(s)
    LG phones, Motorola, ZTE, occasional Alcatel
    Carrier(s)
    TracFone/VZ
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Lisme View Post
    I meant you go to the Hello account and put a fake expiration date there. When they go to use the card, it will fail because the info doesn't line up. If it actually uses that info.
    Ah, I see. Usually when I add info on a form it immediately jumps me if I enter anything it thinks is wrong.

Like signing up for the Direct Express account at the website. If i cut and paste info, even if it is correct, for some reason I have to enter the info by hand. The DE website was hitting me for a few naggy things. I'd formulate a password and it'd say it was formatted wrong, listing off the character requirements, but I did stick to those rules. So I felt forced to accept the Google generated long difficult password just to get it over with. UPS does stuff like that when I sign up for tracking email alerts. I know the email is correct but they say enter a valid email. It usually works if I don't cut & paste. Drives me crazy.

I wonder if Hell-ho Mobile would jump me for lousing up the info. They might jump me and say it's wrong (because they've already tested the info I gave when signing up). Not sure if I can even edit it.

Their website is sorta clunky. Sometimes stuff won't click, it's hard to find info I need, some FAQ stuff just isn't there (how to close account, for one, couldn't find any way to switch voicemail off if that's what's causing the debits on usage).

Come to think of it, that just seems like a scam. All these robocallers calling, usually if a person ignores the number there aren't charges. Imagine being charged a minute for each inbound spam call even if unanswered. That's kaching kaching for the service provider. Maybe this outfit runs a spam launching op on the side.

They need to disable voicemail to stop the charges. I could only find how to reset the password.

If it hadn't been for all these calls, if the SIM had been quiet, I wouldn't have been so alarmed. Then, I would have just let the thing ship and see how it went. But the deducted minutes meant something wasn't right, and that was the real deciding factor on wanting the account voided and a refund, and ASAP.

Sent from my Z557BL using HoFo mobile app

Feedback Score
    They make you fill in the info by hand for security reasons. If a scammer wanted to test out different usernames/passwords, it would be a lot easier to paste things a million times. The info box can tell if you are typing something vs pasting.

Likewise, some info boxes will not automatically have a cursor to start with. You have to click to make a cursor. Same reason as above. Cursor not automatically where the name goes.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by RFK View Post
    They possibly have issues with billing (they bill upon sending the SIM), but, c'mon, it is few bucks even if we are talking about more expensive plans . In my case ($5/month plan), it is about $1.50, I am not going to start long conversation because of this.
    It can be scary for someone on a limited income with no room for shenanigans.

Feedback Score
    I've seen a number of reports about difficulties getting lines set up and working with Hello Mobile, and it's obvious that competence is not a strong suit, nor is agents who can give reliable info. I've also seen a number of reports from users who have been happy enough with the service once it's up and running.

But FWIW... Hello Mobile isn't really 'new'. The parent company, Q-Link Wireless, has been in business since 2011, as a provider for government-subsidized Lifeline service. Whatever rates they get from their carrier networks are probably piggybacked off of those agreements.

I've also used other prepaid phone services that require a payment source on file. I'd guess that it's more likely to happen if there are add-ons available online, if the provider doesn't have refill cards available, or simply as a cost control measurement: it costs less to process payments from an already-established source than doing it individually each time. But in that case, it's not good if they won't allow you to replace the payment source with a new one, as long as the new one meets their criteria.

WheelieBoot, your screenshots are intriguing. For example, it looks like 6 calls and one text between 11:51 and 11:52: and that kind of pattern seems to repeat several times. If the numbers in those short time sequences are the same, it looks like a spam autodialer system.

Feedback Score
    @e.mote

Do you feel better now?

Feedback Score
    I'm glad you're enjoying the discussion.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    TracFone/VZ
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by e.mote View Post
    >I'm glad you're enjoying the discussion.

And I'm glad for your participation. I doubt poor ol' Wheelie would've gotten his head EXPLODED in so many pieces w/o help from present company. Nice going.

BTW, not to fret. My bits should be disappearing shortly. Carry on.
    Please don't attack Lisme. I'm the one who presented the evidence. As far as conspiracy theories go, they're only theories and Lisme isn't propelling anything I hadn't considered myself.

In fact I started it by suggesting HM might be cramming my bill because of all the calls that rolled in after activation.

I tested the "cramming conspiracy theory" by calling my assigned Hello number. My numbers appear on the usage details list, so I dismissed it as cramming because anyone can call an activated line.

Whoever had the number before me must have been getting a lot of calls and they continued calling after I became the lucky loser who was recipient of their number.

If the number had not immediately become "noisy" on activation, with lots of calls causing minutes to be deducted from my bucket, I wouldn't have been so *rude* as to suggest fraud. Cramming does happen and I thought at first that's what it might be because I was actually being charged for calls while the SIM sat in an envelope in a warehouse.

I had no idea calls to voicemail would be charged to my account. I've never been charged for voicemail unless I call my vm box. Then I get minutes deducted. AT&T, TF, T-Mo, Virgin Mobile, & H20 prepaid have never charged me for incoming unanswered calls that activated voicemail, only when I retrieved my vm by cell. I had no idea ANY cellular prepaid service did that. I thought, "how can I be charged for calls I'm not answering?" it was bizarre (and still unexplained). Usually voicemail isn't activated until the person calls to set it up, it's not set up automatically even when the phone is activated.

I don't use voicemail anymore because of robocallers. I enter people I know or businesses I use into my contacts list so my caller history tells me who called and when.

I looked for a way to deactivate voicemail on the HM website and only found password reset. So unless I can get a CSR to switch it off, every robocaller who dials my line will activate the message and cost me a minute off my balance.

This is an observation that may be helpful to anyone else who thinks to order an Hello Mobile SIM/plan with thought of activating with a new number instead of a port in.

A port in is probably clean or the person wouldn't port it. I got a new number hoping it'd be fair to middling, not too much spam.

It was to be a test to see if HM service was good enough to stick around and possibly make them main provider.

I wouldn't want to hassle with a port on a $5/month test kit because it was only a test, and as it turned out, not my beau ideal of an activation.

A person who starts service with HM with a port in is already ahead of the spam callers if the port is fast and successful.

If they choose an unlimited talk & text plan, even if they activate with a new number, there can be a boodle of calls on the usage details list, but it's an unlimited plan so who cares.

If the shipment takes 10 days as suggested it could, how many minutes deducted til I can actually use the phone myself. That's not my idea of a good deal.

My objection would be understandable to someone who experienced what I did. Not to someone who didn't experience something they'd consider unacceptable.

Not everyone is a seasoned savvy phone expert who knows how to navigate the different providers to find the best one first without a few disappointments.

They may not be member of a forum where they can ask questions before diving in. I ordinarily don't take the dive very quickly because I am a forum member, but also because I don't need any more phone service right now, I just wanted to try new things.

I was headed for the eBay $60/year Red Pocket plan, but this one allowed monthly payments. I figured if I didn't like it, I could cancel at anytime. As I said, it was just a test.

It tested negative.

(1) I don't want my SIM activated before shipment. I don't want it to be activated until I'm ready to use it.

(2) I don't want my voicemail to be activated at all unless I decide I need a bunch of incoherent broken robo messages in my vm box. Which I don't.

(3) I don't want to be charged for people or robots calling my number while the SIM is in a warehouse or during shipment.

There's no need for an active number before the SIM is in the customer's phone. It seems that is only benefitting HM because now my line is shown as activated at the time of shipment and the month service may be half over with by time I get the SIM.

That makes the 2nd month free offer less of a value for people who may have to lose a week or more of service due to slow shipping. True, the 2nd month may be "free," but the quality of service in that free month has yet to be seen.

Maybe I can change the number, but one of the BBB reviews said HM wanted to charge him for it. Usually a number change is free. I'd rather just cancel the service at this point.

You can attack me all you want. I'm not worried about the reproach. I'm putting my Hello Mo biz in here to save other people from making my mistake.

I'm not really as freaked out as I am disappointed that a storefront that looks friendly and legit would try to say they're BBB A rated and they aren't.

We can quibble about defining what that is, fraud or false advertising. That's not the point. The point is, it's misleading.

Not allowing me to remove a payment source manually after adding a new & valid payment source isn't customer friendly. I didn't realize they'd refuse because I've never had a business do that before.

The card belongs to me by authorization of my financial institution, it's not Hello Mobile's. Naturally I'm not pleased that this forces me to call or chat to remove it.

No CSR help on Sundays, alleged help on Saturdays, but they weren't available. It was my luck that I ordered late in the week and by the time I saw that charges were being made for calls, or that I couldn't remove my debit, no CSRs were available.

The BBB reviews told of customer service that's not very efficient, couldn't get the issues resolved in some cases and they closed their accounts by request rather than deal with it longer. I'm hoping it won't be so difficult when I call on Monday.

Maybe because of my posting all of this, someone else who doesn't want the issues I listed will just move along to something better.

Conversely, someone who thinks it will work for them because those issues may not affect them, they'll decide it's a good deal.

BBB made a whole website for folks to post such concerns and maybe I should have just dealt with it there. But I thought it might be provident for someone here who just happened across the thread. Maybe it will help or educate someone.

It may make me out to be some sort of a nukehead who goes off over a micro sized loss or annoyance, but that's a matter of perspective.

Actually, the time involved dealing with and posting this may certainly be worth over $5, but the value of $5 means something different depending on the person who spends it.

It may be the idea of values rather than monetary value.

If the moderator wants this thread closed, then they will say so.

In fact I came here today with the thought of asking the moderator if we could take my posts and create a new Hello thread so RFK can have their thread returned to its original purpose.

Would that be better?

Then people who object to the change of tone since I entered the thread can avoid my topic and move along to topics they prefer reading.

Thanks to those who have tried to make helpful suggestions.

Sent from my moto e5 (XT1920DL) using HoFo mobile app

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    TracFone/VZ
    Feedback Score
    Gentle Readers, this is prefaced to @ e.mote @ but if you possess the time, you are welcome to read along.

The Rebuttal
    >>>
    (e. Mote)
    (I'm not attacking anybody. Just call it as I see it. You're posting on a public forum, which means people are free to comment as they see fit. Criticizing isn't "attacking."

If anything, it's you who are attacking Hello Mobile's name, with all this fraud and cramming beeswax. You should stop.) <<<

=========
    Wheelieboot reply to the above....

If it's a public forum open to comment, then I had the right to post my experiences. Why should I stop unless a moderator says it's unacceptable for the thread or the forum.

I said in my post that I had dismissed cramming as a possibility. Maybe you didn't read it because you said you didn't have the stamina to read my blow by blow account. Actually the account was edited a little or it would have taken an hour to read the post.

=======
    (e.mote)
    BTW, this is how conspiracy theories evolve. Some pokes put in their 2 cents, and some others put in theirs, and pretty soon it adds up to a sizable chunk of nonsense. And it can go viral from there. Welcome to the cesspool of the Internet.

======
    Wheelieboot reply to the above...

I don't consider the forum or this thread to be a cesspool. The areas of the forum I visit are usually pretty respectful, interesting, and smut free. I've seen some bad confrontations complete with name calling, but if it goes too far, the moderator usually steps in or it ends of its own.

I doubt my Hello comments will go viral. In fact, most people probably won't have the stamina or sufficient interest to read it at all, let alone the entire thread word for word. In a way that's too bad, have to read the whole thing to understand it wholly.

I don't consider it to be a conspiracy piece. The men in black aren't working for Hello Mobile and they didn't send flying saucers over the house to order me to subscribe to Hello Mobile. I think they'd rather I go back to AT&T. But I'll have to phone home to Mars to check.

I may have speculated a bit much, buut I did further research my "theories" and retracted cramming as a possible. Give me that courtesy at least, that I retracted it.

============

>I had no idea calls to voicemail would be charged to my account.

(e.mote)

Yeah, I'd call it a "questionable" practice. But it's not fraud.
    ===========

HM should've stated that they activate voicemail before shipment, and that inbound calls that activate voicemail will be treated as answered calls, and that minutes will be deducted. If anyone can find that on their website, post it, a link or cut & paste.

If enough people complain or protest, criticize, or make suggestions, even better yet, "vote with their pocketbook" by going elsewhere, sometimes a "questionable practice" gets changed to a more acceptable one.

These guys want to make money, we want reasonable service while saving some money.

Offering good solid basic service without a bunch of waste shouldn't include activating as a mandate before the buyer gets the SIM/device, and the buyer should be able to choose when or if to activate voicemail.

Hint, hint, Hello?

The squeaky wheel doesn't always get the grease, but it's often how it's done.

True, I might have stated my case more economically in two brief posts without all the details, but it is human to err, I frequently am too cautious. When I give in to temptation, I err. Cheap deals are temptation. What can I say.

Who knows, maybe HM will end up getting an apology. We'll see.

=========
    (e.mote)
    Sorry, but I don't have the stamina to read your blow-by-blow accounting. It's just too much. What I would say is that whatever questionable practice HM had done, you made it worse by talking yourself into a tizzy, then swapping debits cards in and out, then trying to cancel on a weekend.

==========
    Wheelieboot reply to the above...

I'm not a Vulcan. I'm huuu-man. I got fluffed up when I thought I might have exposed my debit card to a company with questionable practices.

After I cool off I usually look more closely at the details and may find I was at fault. I did find I was at fault about the phone numbers, I retracted the cramming commentary.

But I won't retract that I was NOT pleased to find I was being charged for voicemail because they set it up that way, not by my consent or request.

I didn't make HM's service flukes worse by reacting negatively. In fact I hope it had a positive effect on anyone who might have been diverted from signing up as ignorantly as I did, only to be disappointed or worried as I was.

I sorta think a lot of people sign up for services late in the week or on a weekend when customer service is possibly minimized.

I think they might have tried to remove their debit card as a form of payment too if they saw something they didn't like. If I knew about these issues before I signed up, I wouldn't have.

AHA, the reason why I posted. Maybe someone will read it and see the issues I pointed out about modes of payment or voicemail even if they didn't see it at HM's website. Maybe they'll read the BBB reviews. If it's a concern, they'll go elsewhere.

If my windy reporting is a concern, people should pick a shorter winded thread. I don't always read every detail either because despite how it may seem, I do have another life and it ain't on the web.

HoFo is one of the few websites I visit, because I need my devices for things I do. I've spent more time online lately because of the TracFone issue I was dealing with. Then... Aaaargh... I fell into this Hello Mo ho.

I don't like using my phone service for dealing with phone service.

============
    (e.mote)
    These low-end services don't have good systems that can accommodate user tinkering, and oftentimes they will break. Moreover, they ALWAYS have TERRIBLE user feedback, and TERRIBLE customer service. It just goes with the low-cost territory. You've known this with your experience with TF. Again, you didn't pay for good, or even decent CS.

======

I wouldn't have stayed with TracFone if they always had terrible service... I've frequently gotten help there that was pretty good, fast, courteous, but it's the occasional CSR that scroodles it up, or the system tools don't pull the hill. The CSRs on chat are usually pretty good. I stayed because I usually get good service. I left because I got scroodled on an order. They finally repaid me, but after how many calls? Well, I haven't left yet. I have service through '22.

Ok, this thread isn't about them. But I wasn't expecting Cadillac service for $5, just basic service, like maybe a scooter I have to pump? The issues started right away with HM, as soon as I paid and got the email saying I had to activate before shipment. Ok, I tried to comply hoping it'd turn out well... Well, it was downhill from there.

I just want my debit card back. That's all I want. I will personally find out on Monday how good or bad their Customer Service is.

==============

>Then people who object to the change of tone since I entered the thread can avoid my topic

(e.mote)
    Your tone is fine. I don't have any problem with it. I also get that you probably have lots of free time, and this is kinda your hobby. I'm not trying to beat on you. I'm just saying that you should adjust your expectations of cheap service, and exercise some common sense (sorry, had to be said).

============

I don't have a lot of free time, I'm usually busy. Or maybe I'm a neurotic time waster and it just passes for being busy. I'm not paid for my time, in fact my time may be a waste. Time = $ and I waste a lot of it doing things that others may consider a waste but I don't, not necessarily.

Writing in forums is informative for me, not a hobby, but I learn more by listening and reading other people's posts. I probably should read more great classical literature.

I wish I didn't make mistakes of judgment that lead to further mistakes, or I'd be spending this time doing what I'd rather, and that's writing, but not on forums.

Ok, so I'm an insufferable nincompoop, I confess, or I would have paid the sixty bucks and tried Red Pocket. Or maybe I should have saved my money by using GV for free all these years, verified on a $40/year H20 plan.

TracFone is where I've been most of the time the last few years, they aren't that bad. I felt despite their shortcomings that they offered great value for the price. Their phones are usually better than other low end MVNOs I've seen. So in a way I've been exercising some sense. I just goofed on this one.

Most of the services I've picked were pretty good. They didn't require much maintenance, recharge it, top it up, and that's it. It's just those rare occasional problems... But with Hello, it's bye bye from the get go. Well, for me. Maybe not for everyone. It could be GREEEAT for some folks.

=========
    (e.mote)
    Don't attribute malice, when incompetence (and apathy) will do. Malice and conspiracies actually take A TON of energy, planning, and effort. That's why they usually happens only in movies and not in real life.

As aside, all your HUGE VOLUME of posts is probably good for HoFo. They're sort of "a slice in the retired life" bit, like your daily diary type of thing. Voyeurs dig it. We all have a bit of voyeur in us.

=======
    Wheelieboot reply to the above ...

Actually, I am retired. I'm in a nursing home with my boot end on a bed most of the day. That's why the Wheelieboot. Gotta wheel my boot around.

And by the way, I listen to Coast to Coast on the radio at night. It streams.

Radios were a hobby but writing has been a lifelong occupation.

Thanks for the input. Maybe somebody is enjoying all of this. Maybe not enjoying it, but learning from my foibles.

Now I gotta go find something better to dew. Like write a book. Maybe I already am. Yea, I confess. It's about conspiracies. Like, flying saucers are watching everything we dew, it's why they haven't contacted our leaders. It's why publishers haven't contacted me.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    TracFone/VZ
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by RFK View Post
    They activate the SIM when they ship it. That's how T-Mobile works in some cases (when you request new T-Mobile line by phone, you get already activated SIM with assigned number). I got my new T-Mobile SIM (new line) already activated too with some missing inbound calls (intended, probably, to old owner of this number).

In your case I would change the number by contacting HelloMobile Customer Service (I changed HM number in the past on Sprint SIM because of spam. They did it in one minute).

Spamming the numbers in MVNOs number pools is real issue ( I also get spam calls to my HM number), but it is not unique only to HM. Just change the number.
    How much does HM charge to change the number? Just wondering because a BBB review sad Hello wanted to charge for that.

One just keeps calling over and over and over. The last four digits are 9999. I tried calling it from a free text app number and just get an anonymous voice mail system served by T-Mo. Reverse lookup says Dallas, TX owns it. Another frequent caller has an anonymous voicemail. Probably businesses of some inscrutable sort. Lookup just says its a VoIP number served by some unknown company.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    TracFone/VZ
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by greenhandle View Post
    I've seen a number of reports about difficulties getting lines set up and working with Hello Mobile, and it's obvious that competence is not a strong suit, nor is agents who can give reliable info. I've also seen a number of reports from users who have been happy enough with the service once it's up and running.

But FWIW... Hello Mobile isn't really 'new'. The parent company, Q-Link Wireless, has been in business since 2011, as a provider for government-subsidized Lifeline service. Whatever rates they get from their carrier networks are probably piggybacked off of those agreements.

I've also used other prepaid phone services that require a payment source on file. I'd guess that it's more likely to happen if there are add-ons available online, if the provider doesn't have refill cards available, or simply as a cost control measurement: it costs less to process payments from an already-established source than doing it individually each time. But in that case, it's not good if they won't allow you to replace the payment source with a new one, as long as the new one meets their criteria.

WheelieBoot, your screenshots are intriguing. For example, it looks like 6 calls and one text between 11:51 and 11:52: and that kind of pattern seems to repeat several times. If the numbers in those short time sequences are the same, it looks like a spam autodialer system.
    Thanks for your input, greenhandle. Yes, I knew there were other providers who requested a card on file for automatic payments. I didn't want to do that, I like to recharge with one time payments on my schedule.

Too bad these guys have to make it difficult to remove a card. It just seems unethical to me and totally a PITN because it requires a chat operation or worse, a phonecall. The phonecalls are what I dread.

I don't mind chat so much, but it's for things I shouldn't have to call about. If it was a postpaid service and i still owed, I'd understand some reluctance to release the card without a chat. But prepaid service should be month to month up to the customer if they want their card on there or not. The service provider can just cut the connection if the person doesn't pay on time. It feels like a hostage crisis and over $5/month.

Yes, the numbers at times come so close together it has to be a computerized system. Most of the numbers are the same. The most frequent number ends in 9999. I spoke of it in a different post. I did a lookup and a callback using a free calling app number, not much luck but I think it's a business and not one that likes to advertise with a friendly voicemail greeting. Anonymous sounding message just saying to leave a message, but it says it's a T-Mo mail system.

Up to 26 minutes off my balance today, and two texts. One of the the texts was mine, testing continuity, to see if it'd appear. The texts are unlimited.

It slowed way down today, but it is Sunday. I've noticed the spam on one of my now defunct TFs slowed on weekends, then jammed Monday onwards. I guess they're not all machines, they take days off...

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    TracFone/VZ
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Lisme View Post
    I'm glad you're enjoying the discussion.
    Wee-ooooh, it's like one of those Twilight Zone episodes where there's a time space shift and something disappears, but the main character knew it was there just a moment ago.

I don't like hurting anyone by being inflammatory, hope I'm being a bit more cautious in the future about cheap service providers as part of the overall lesson learned. I think I may have jumped the gun a bit, but I was shocked and thought better now than wait like I did with TracFone.

Thankyou Lisme, you're a gem around the forum, helping people with great tact and patience.

Coast to Coast is on, better go bone up on some conspiracies 8=)

Feedback Score
    Thank you.

Your posts are fine. Somebody has to be the squeaky wheel.

Yeah, Coast to Coast. Entertaining.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by WheelieBoot View Post
    How much does HM charge to change the number?
    Zero dollars zero cents

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast