Thread: Page Plus website troubles

Device(s)
    Moto G6
    Carrier(s)
    Page Plus
    Feedback Score

Page Plus website troubles

I haven't been able to log on to my account for many weeks. Customer support says they are working on it, but honestly I would expect it would have been fixed by now if that were the case.

I am surprised that I have not seen any mention of this problem here on howardforums. I don't check in here very often, so did I miss something? Has everybody gone elsewhere or has the page plus customer base dwindled to the point where the forum just doesn't get much activity anymore?

I'd love to get some insight from anyone that remains here.

BTW, my PP phones continue to provide great service as they have for the past 10 years.

Feedback Score
    About a month ago the replenishment was having issues for a short time (less then a day). I replenished another phone yesterday, no problem.
    Just went in and everything ok. Are you using their app, or online? I've heard mention that sometimes the browser you're using can get cranky.
    I think most people that are with a TF company like PP hang out in the TF forum more. More activity there. If I have something super specific to PP I post here; or if more all TF related in there. Good luck!

Carrier(s)
    Page Plus, FreedomPop, T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve2392 View Post
    I haven't been able to log on to my account for many weeks.

I logged in successfully, a minute or three ago.
    Took a few seconds after a successful CAPCHA challenge, but the call data seemed to be correct (albeit a little late)

Device(s)
    Moto E (T-Mo); LG Fiesta 2 (PPC)
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile Prepaid & Page Plus
    Feedback Score
    I added time back on July 5th. No problems encountered. Now you've got me curious and I'll have to visit the site on this tablet I'm using and see first hand.

Update: Checked with this Fire tablet using the built-in browser and no problem found. Usually I visit PPC on a PC just to make it a more solid, dependable experience, especially when putting in a PIN number. But this seemed fine. I'd say there are some browser setting issues that need examining.

Device(s)
    Moto G6
    Carrier(s)
    Page Plus
    Feedback Score

Still having trouble

My initial failures were with firefox, so I then went to chrome which I knew I used succesfully some months ago when I added airtime and have a bookmark for the site. I turned off noscript and Adblock Plus, hoping to eliminate any problems they might cause.

If I use my long established username I get a page with the following:
    Error
    The following error occurred:
    Exception of type 'System.Web.HttpUnhandledException' was thrown.

If I try to login using my email I get:
    Your username or password is invalid.

When I select "Forgot your username or password?" I submit my email I get:
    Success. Please read the password reset instructions sent to the Email address provided.

but the reset email never arrives.

I then thought I would try by using a gmail account since I thought it was possible it could be a problem with the email provider I am using and received the following response:
    There is no customer or dealer account with the email address/user name entered.

That suggests that the system does recognize the first correct email, but for some reason never sends the reset email it claims to have sent.

The fact that the site is working for the rest of you means that the problem is just with my account and explains why I'm not seeing others posting about this. I'll have to try customer support again and maybe they can pass me on to someone that can help. I wish they provided an email contact on the website, but they do not, so I'm stuck with trying to get past first line customer support.

I'll have to find my way to the TF forum. I guess I missed that when PP sold out to TF.

Adios and thanks for the replies.

Device(s)
    Moto G6
    Carrier(s)
    Page Plus
    Feedback Score

Problem resolved

The same problem was occurring when I called customer service. The rep tried to manually send the reset password email and it still would not come through. I was using gmx.com as my email provider so it's a possibe that pageplus isn't simpatico with gmx.

The rep then disassociated that email account and replaced it with a gmail account I use and set it up so I could register a new online account and that worked.

It was helpful knowing that the site was working for you folks and that the problem wasn't really the website, but just my account.

Adios amigos.

One more thing, I couldn't find the TF pageplus forum referred to earlier. Could someone provide a link?

Feedback Score
    It's just a general TF forum. https://www.howardforums.com/forumdi...Tracfone-Net10

This PPC forum predates the TF acquisition of PPC, which is why it's here.

Even if PPC is not as innovative as it once was under independent ownership, it still has some unique aspects, so it's still worth having it's own forum, in my opinion.

Feedback Score
    I went to log in this morning to update my autopay info, and the connection is insecure? No https prefix.

Carrier(s)
    Page Plus, FreedomPop, T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Hmmm.

I just checked ... and saw the following URL in my browser:
    https://www.pagepluscellular.com/login/

Note "https" was indeed there.

Suggestion:
    Try a different browser.