Thread: Port Out

Feedback Score

Port Out

Anyone that ported out of PP recently know what they're using now for the account number? I know the PIN I created years ago (if they haven't changed it on their own again). But what's required for the account number when porting out seems to have changed over the years too. Thx

Feedback Score
    Last references I saw to the account number are the IMEI/MEID or the last 15 digits of the SIM card if it's a (GSM) BYOP. PPC does not list the phone's account number in your online account. Some have said the CSR reps will not give it to you either. You have to guess what it is and they will confirm it. Not sure about the PIN at this point. On Tracfone you can see the account number online.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by loboheeler View Post
    Last references I saw to the account number are the IMEI/MEID or the last 15 digits of the SIM card if it's a (GSM) BYOP. PPC does not list the phone's account number in your online account. Some have said the CSR reps will not give it to you either. You have to guess what it is and they will confirm it. Not sure about the PIN at this point. On Tracfone you can see the account number online.
    Thanks. I know the PIN (the one I setup) since I used it last I chatted with them, but they changed it on me in the past. It's the account number that gets weird. I think I once used my 10 digit phone number but that was years ago.
    I can guess for the CSR to confirm, just don't want to do a port and get hung up like some peeps do on ports and codes.
    Guess a chat will be in order; thought maybe someone did one recently. Thx

Feedback Score
    I'd love to stay with ____________ but... I tell them (every carrier) I might move to an area that there's no ____________ signal. Or my boss decided to pay for my phone on his group plan.

I'm real nice seems to work almost all the time.
    If my actions include deeds of philanthropy in charity and acts of loving kindness I am living in my Faith.

Red Pocket (AT&T) UTT 5GB exp 09.27.20
    Liberty Wireless (T-Mobile) UTT 07.26.21
    T-Mobile Gold Rewards $10yr exp 01.11.21
    Truphone (AT&T) every 180 days by 02.06.21

Device(s)
    Motorola G6
    Carrier(s)
    Page Pluss
    Feedback Score
    I ported out yesterday Wednesday7-22 I verified my P+ account number and PIN on Monday. (IMEI and my established PIN.) I ordered the new phone on Monday. I got confirmation emails immediately. New phone arrived on Wednesday. Took an hour to update and transfer phone data. Went online to activate. Took about two minutes.

I've been with P+ for about 12 years - my account *used* to be my telephone number.

Regards, FJ