Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Cricket $15.00 Plan

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    876
    Feedback Score
    0

    Cricket $15.00 Plan

    My wife got another message saying she would be charged $30.00 next renual. Looking at her account it still says $15.00 but the plan has changed from grandfathered to expired.

    Sent from my SM-T720 using HoFo mobile app

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    255
    Feedback Score
    0
    On my account portal I clicked in plans and services, then I scroll down to Discontinued plan. 2GB. @ 15.00 per month. I clicked the little "I" button. Instead of Grandfathered plan, it now says Discontinued plan. With a message indicating the discontinued plan will be moved to 30.00 plan, after July 14 renewal, in this case my plan renews August 1. I have 40.00 credit including 25.00 referral credit. So in August I will either port to H20 or just let go this account and let it lapse, and forego 10.00 credit. Either way nice knowing you cricket it was fun while this promo lasted

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    499
    Feedback Score
    0
    Lame. This plan doesn't cost them $15. In good faith they should have extended a little longer.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    876
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by energyx View Post
    Lame. This plan doesn't cost them $15. In good faith they should have extended a little longer.
    Cricket and AT&T should have grandfathered the people on the plan. I am moving my wife to Goodtogo mobile or Red Pocket AT&T.

    Sent from my SM-T720 using HoFo mobile app

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    14
    Feedback Score
    0
    I was expecting to see an increase for the 2 existing lines converted to the $15 plan. after paying the bill for the month of July, I noticed that my next month bill is still only $30 for the two lines. My rate has not increased at all. Maybe I'm getting lucky off on this.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    5,486
    Device(s)
    iPhone 8+
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by braids View Post
    I was expecting to see an increase for the 2 existing lines converted to the $15 plan. after paying the bill for the month of July, I noticed that my next month bill is still only $30 for the two lines. My rate has not increased at all. Maybe I'm getting lucky off on this.
    All rates will increase.


    Sent from my iPhone using HoFo

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    876
    Feedback Score
    0
    My wife got another text last weekend with the new rate. Looking at her account it still says $15.00.

    Sent from my SM-G970U1 using HoFo mobile app

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    876
    Feedback Score
    0
    I looked at the account yesterday and it still said $15.00. Today $30.00. Time to move on as a 2gb plan for $30.00 is no bargain!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandelstamm1 View Post
    My wife got another text last weekend with the new rate. Looking at her account it still says $15.00.

    Sent from my SM-G970U1 using HoFo mobile app
    Sent from my SM-T720 using HoFo mobile app

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    2,280
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandelstamm1 View Post
    I looked at the account yesterday and it still said $15.00. Today $30.00. Time to move on as a 2gb plan for $30.00 is no bargain!

    Sent from my SM-T720 using HoFo mobile app
    Agreed especially different plans that will give more for less money

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    5,486
    Device(s)
    iPhone 8+
    Feedback Score
    0
    FWIW Best Buy has a special for Mint Mobile with 3gb for $150 a year which comes to 12.50 per month. Perfect timing.


    Sent from my iPhone using HoFo

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    The Swamp
    Posts
    1,260
    Device(s)
    Moto E4 Plus, Moto G4 Play
    Carrier(s)
    FreedomPop, Red Pocket (AT&T & Verizon)
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by blacksurfer View Post
    FWIW Best Buy has a special for Mint Mobile with 3gb for $150 a year which comes to 12.50 per month. Perfect timing.


    Sent from my iPhone using HoFo
    Still sold out.

    https://www.bestbuy.com/site/mint-mo...?skuId=6022214

    Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using HoFo mobile app

Similar Threads

  1. Verizon UNLIMITED DATA lines, $49.99+$15.00 plan available
    By jtmaxo in forum Take over my phone plan
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-21-2016, 09:30 AM
  2. With the $15.00 plan is it truly the internet?
    By mike62 in forum Verizon Wireless
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 04-03-2009, 10:02 AM
  3. New Personal Berry plan $15.00
    By Treatz in forum Rogers/Fido/Chat-r
    Replies: 760
    Last Post: 02-10-2009, 03:48 PM
  4. Manitoba $15.00 Data plan.
    By ikd in forum TELUS/Koodo/Public Mobile
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 11-23-2007, 07:32 PM
  5. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-11-2005, 12:03 PM

Bookmarks