Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Are their any mods for a tracfone w360g

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    185
    Device(s)
    iPhones 7 and a iPhone 6s and 4 and a fire hd8
    Carrier(s)
    Cricket wireless
    Feedback Score
    0

    Are their any mods for a tracfone w360g

    Just was curious


    Sent from my iPhone 7 using HoFo

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    185
    Device(s)
    iPhones 7 and a iPhone 6s and 4 and a fire hd8
    Carrier(s)
    Cricket wireless
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by hamradio View Post
    Just was curious


    Sent from my iPhone 7 using HoFo
    Apparently it’s a W260


    Sent from my iPhone 7 using HoFo

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    California Gold Country
    Posts
    7,642
    Feedback Score
    0
    Don't remember this one. I had a W370G and W376G. You can't activate these types. Not much to do in them without service.

    https://support.tracfone.com/devicehome?device=24200

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    185
    Device(s)
    iPhones 7 and a iPhone 6s and 4 and a fire hd8
    Carrier(s)
    Cricket wireless
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by loboheeler View Post
    Don't remember this one. I had a W370G and W376G. You can't activate these types. Not much to do in them without service.

    https://support.tracfone.com/devicehome?device=24200
    Just was curious if their was any cool things to play with on the device. Do you know where I can get the drivers to view the data on the phone?


    Sent from my iPhone 7 using HoFo

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    19,530
    Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S9+
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    0
    I am a mod, does that count ?
    Just another day in paradise.....

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    185
    Device(s)
    iPhones 7 and a iPhone 6s and 4 and a fire hd8
    Carrier(s)
    Cricket wireless
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Serial Port View Post
    I am a mod, does that count ?
    Funny but no. I am curious if their are any seen edits or other cool hacks for it


    Sent from my iPhone 7 using HoFo

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    19,530
    Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S9+
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    0
    Thanks for having a sense of humor. Wish I could offer some modification tips, but I don't have access to that phone currently.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    California Gold Country
    Posts
    7,642
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by hamradio View Post
    Just was curious if their was any cool things to play with on the device. Do you know where I can get the drivers to view the data on the phone?
    Do you have the charger for this phone? Many chargers were proprietary back then, and not standard USB. There is no access to the internal storage. This is a SIMPLE phone!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    19,530
    Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S9+
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    0
    OP, you might try checking XDA-developers.com for more information. As loboheeler pointed out this phone will have limited options.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    GTA
    Posts
    2,296
    Carrier(s)
    Koodo
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Serial Port View Post
    OP, you might try checking XDA-developers.com for more information. As loboheeler pointed out this phone will have limited options.
    I'm curious why you keep suggesting XDA Developers, when you clearly have never used it yourself. Their forums are ONLY for Android devices. They don't have any forums about feature / dumb phones.

    Sent from my CLT-L04 using Tapatalk
    Cell phone history:
    Motorola DPC 550 - Ericsson DF388 - Sanyo SCP-4000 - Samsung SCH-N150 - Samsung SCH-T300 - LG TM520 - LG VX-4600 - BlackBerry 6750 - BlackBerry 7250 - Samsung SGH-807 - T-Mobile Dash - Motorola RAZR - BlackBerry Bold 9000 - BlackBerry Torch 9800 - Samsung Galaxy S Captivate (rooted) - Samsung Nexus S - Samsung Galaxy S III LTE (rooted, running SlimBean 4.3) - Oppo Find 7a - Moto X Play - OnePlus 3T Midnight Black Limited Edition - Huawei P20 Pro

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    19,530
    Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S9+
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    0
    TadMorose, I don't use that site and no need to do so with my current Android handset. I am trying to offer an alternative source of information for the OP. Lighten up a little, please.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    GTA
    Posts
    2,296
    Carrier(s)
    Koodo
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Serial Port View Post
    TadMorose, I don't use that site and no need to do so with my current Android handset. I am trying to offer an alternative source of information for the OP. Lighten up a little, please.
    That's all you ever say, lighten up, while consistently providing misleading or useless advice to other users. I will be bring up this with frail and Howard.

    Sent from my CLT-L04 using Tapatalk

  13. #13
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    185
    Device(s)
    iPhones 7 and a iPhone 6s and 4 and a fire hd8
    Carrier(s)
    Cricket wireless
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by loboheeler View Post
    Do you have the charger for this phone? Many chargers were proprietary back then, and not standard USB. There is no access to the internal storage. This is a SIMPLE phone!
    I have a charger for it. It uses a printer usb cable.


    Sent from my iPhone 7 using HoFo

Similar Threads

  1. Are there any mods for the w910i?
    By 785274 in forum Sony Ericsson Modding
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-02-2008, 11:20 AM
  2. Sony T637 - Are there any mods for this phone?
    By jdmikey in forum SonyEricsson
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-09-2005, 06:26 PM
  3. Are their any easy to use programs to resize wallpaper for the i 730 ?
    By Gabe562 in forum General Nextel Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-05-2004, 06:13 PM
  4. Are there Any Mod stores in...
    By Newratik in forum Nokia Modding
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-14-2002, 01:50 AM
  5. Are there Any Mod stores in...
    By Newratik in forum Nokia
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-14-2002, 01:50 AM

Bookmarks