Thread: Do existing Customers get iPhone 12 Deals? Or is it just new customers?

Feedback Score

Do existing Customers get iPhone 12 Deals? Or is it just new customers?

I know when the new iPhones are released there are a lot of deals. Are they just for new customers or for existing customers as well?

Device(s)
    Apple IPhone 11/11 Pro
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile/Sprint (GSM)
    Feedback Score
    We and old

Sent from my iPhone using HoFo

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S9+
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    What deal are you asking about? New and existing customers qualify for the same offers if you add a new line of service and meet all upgrade requirements. Nothing new or special.
    Just another day in paradise.....

Feedback Score

Do existing Customers get iPhone 12 Deals? Or is it just new customers?

Quote Originally Posted by Serial Port View Post
    What deal are you asking about? New and existing customers qualify for the same offers if you add a new line of service and meet all upgrade requirements. Nothing new or special.
    So it is usually something like buy 1 iPhone get $700 off of a second one or get an iPhone 12 for free, etc...

I understand that adding a line will always get these deals, but can an existing customer who is eligible get them as well?

I keep seeing on the internet that existing customers do not get the same deals as new customers when it comes to upgrading existing lines.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S9+
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    As stated, the deal is that you have to add at least one new line of service. If you don't take advantage of the offer upon activation, you can't get the same offer later on.

Typically the carrier will apply a monthly credit to the account to offset the monthly phone cost. If you close either line before 2 years you will be charged full price for the subsidized phone.

For instance, in May I ported my 2 mobile phone #'s and devices. Because I didn't get new mobile #'s I can't take advantage of a BOGO discount with my existing mobile #'s. If I were to add a 3rd line of service, I would qualify for such an offer as long as one of my existing phone #'s was eligible for upgrade.

New customer discounts are no different than existing customer discounts despite the internet chatter. It's all smoke and mirrors/consumer misconception.