Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: HSN exclusive special LG presale

Device(s)
    various tracfones
    Carrier(s)
    Tracfone
    Feedback Score
    Karma- those videos were great! Thanks

I placed the order. It is $87.45 including tax. It worked out best for me to call in to order. I got a message while trying to order that they were going fast and 253 orders were placed today. On the phone I was told the special would be on the show Friday and the sale would end Friday at midnight.

The order taker was very helpful with a pleasant voice. My wait time was said to be 3 minutes and it was probably about that.

Device(s)
    Moto E (T-Mo); LG Fiesta 2 (PPC)
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile Prepaid & Page Plus
    Feedback Score
    Thanks for posting those links, Wheelie.

Nice review of the Reflect. I like that reviewer, especially his comments about on board storage; right on.

I'd be more inclined to go with a Moto G of some level though.

Device(s)
    various tracfones
    Carrier(s)
    Tracfone
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by whacker View Post

QVC has a package on a tracfone moto G7. Last time I looked price was about $105.

Device(s)
    LG phones, Motorola, ZTE, occasional Alcatel
    Carrier(s)
    TracFone/VZ
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Soyjim View Post
    QVC has a package on a tracfone moto G7. Last time I looked price was about $105.
    Yes that's the bigger Optimo Maxx, I think 6.2" and 3gb RAM, 32gb Internal storage as opposed to the 2gb RAM 32gb Internal storage and 5.7" screen of the g7 Optimo that's been on TF website for 49.99 reconditioned.

Sent from my LGL423DL using HoFo mobile app

Device(s)
    LG phones, Motorola, ZTE, occasional Alcatel
    Carrier(s)
    TracFone/VZ
    Feedback Score

Nice review of the Reflect. I like that reviewer, especially his comments about on board storage; right on.

Yes I've seen some other reviews by that guy, usually pretty detailed. The size of the Reflect is a bit big for me. I prefer phones below 6" like 5.5" to 5.7" but I'll look at the reviews anyway.

Sent from my LGL423DL using HoFo mobile app

Device(s)
    various tracfones
    Carrier(s)
    Tracfone
    Feedback Score
    It is amazing the way you get tempted to keep going just a little bigger. I thought the j3 I had worked for pocket size. This phone is less than a half inch longer and a quarter inch wider. I got the marble case which should be made of the same material as the deal J3 case, and is is fine for a cheap phone. It slides into a pocket easily.

I am not to sure the new LG phone will sell very well when the price goes up Friday night. Tracfone is likely to have it around for a long time, cause they seem to keep their LG phones for a while.

Device(s)
    Moto E (T-Mo); LG Fiesta 2 (PPC)
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile Prepaid & Page Plus
    Feedback Score
    As has been pointed out somewhere around here recently, you've got to take the actual physical dimensions into account until you become familiar with the new aspect ratios of the screens being used. The move is on, even with $150 and under phones, to the newer (roughly) 18:9 setup, supplanting the more common 16:9 ratio (which is the standard since HDTV came into being).

It makes some of the newer devices (like the Samsung A10, which has been out a while) seem kind of small and skinny, even though the declared screen diagonal spec is generous. Almost no bezels, and you can tell when you first see a picture of a device if it's in that category.

Device(s)
    various tracfones
    Carrier(s)
    Tracfone
    Feedback Score
    I think I may try to edit the title tomorrow to "Info on New LG Premier Pro Plus 6.1 introduced on HSN"

Let me know if anyone objects or if that is not possible.

Feedback Score
    Many reviewers considered 2018 to be a great year for phones. The phone many considered the best was the LG V40 ($900 new). I got a new one at Best Buy last month for $300. You can find renewed for $225-250 etc. Getting a greatly reduced flagship for another $125 over these skippy phones (and I've had my share) makes a world of difference. Unfortunately for LG, they make some of the best phones, but people want the iPhone and Samsung names so the LGs come down in price fast. Learn to shop LG phones, and you'll always have a new $250 flagship that's just a year from release

Device(s)
    various tracfones
    Carrier(s)
    Tracfone
    Feedback Score
    As has been pointed out somewhere around here recently, you've got to take the actual physical dimensions into account until you become familiar with the new aspect ratios of the screens being used. The move is on, even with $150 and under phones, to the newer (roughly) 18:9 setup, supplanting the more common 16:9 ratio (which is the standard since HDTV came into being).

It makes some of the newer devices (like the Samsung A10, which has been out a while) seem kind of small and skinny, even though the declared screen diagonal spec is generous. Almost no bezels, and you can tell when you first see a picture of a device if it's in that category.
    I do not understand how the long skinny affects the screen view. Will learn cause this one is that way. I do like that the picture framing is getting thinner.

Device(s)
    various tracfones
    Carrier(s)
    Tracfone
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by romaparisdoma View Post
    Many reviewers considered 2018 to be a great year for phones. The phone many considered the best was the LG V40 ($900 new). I got a new one at Best Buy last month for $300. You can find renewed for $225-250 etc. Getting a greatly reduced flagship for another $125 over these skippy phones (and I've had my share) makes a world of difference. Unfortunately for LG, they make some of the best phones, but people want the iPhone and Samsung names so the LGs come down in price fast. Learn to shop LG phones, and you'll always have a new $250 flagship that's just a year from release
    I agree with this. I have almost always used tracfones and have not been able to acquire the ability to fully use the phones I have had. I do not think having a flag ship phone would have made much difference to me thou.

When I buy a phone I need to get one that would encourage me to find ways to use it. Tracfone is inexpensive and there phones are equivalent to the capabilities of flagship phones of several years back. There LG phones have a reputation for working and they have all the capabilities I can afford at the time.

People in my situation are interested in the phones tracfone has and how there available bundles compare.

Device(s)
    various tracfones
    Carrier(s)
    Tracfone
    Feedback Score
    HSN has put together there usual impressive presentation on the phone. With 9 hours left to go on the first day of this being the deal of the day they have sold over 7700 of these things. My experience with deals of the day is that they some times carry over to more days.

Carrier(s)
    Tracfone
    Feedback Score
    I have a $10 off coupon that expires at the end of the month that HSN sent me which could be used on this TS. I'm kind of tempted. I ordered a refurb G6 from Amazon at the end of May that I ended up sending back because the battery drain was pretty bad. I still wonder if that was somehow due to the Pie upgrade that I went through with after receiving the phone. My Fiesta's battery has just recently started to show signs of wear so I guess since this phone would be another LG is making it more appealing to me.

I do have a question in case anyone here might know. Would this phone be like the G6 in that it could be upgraded eventually and would accept a Tracfone sim from another carrier besides Verizon?

Device(s)
    various tracfones
    Carrier(s)
    Tracfone
    Feedback Score
    I think almost all Moto phones get android upgrades. LG phones on tracfone I do not know. Tracfone policy is to unlock the phones after a year of continuous service, if requested. The policy requires specific rules be met. That does not specifically answer your question about other tracfone sims.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by KarmaPieces View Post
    .....................would accept a Tracfone sim from another carrier besides Verizon?
    It's a DL so other TF network sims (ATT/TM) should work as they do with other DL models.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast