Thread: SWAC Referral Before Ends

Feedback Score

Smile SWAC Referral Before Ends

Rumor has it that SWAC is ending soon (Jul 10?) and I have been procrastinating getting on my own plan. If anyone has a referral avalable I would deepy appreciate it.

Device(s)
    iPhone 11 Pro Max Series 4 Apple Watch
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile USA
    Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Looks like this is still active.

It’s a no brainer deal. Better than any other postpaid or prepaid deal out there.

This includes Tidal Music Premium and Hulu.

It’s on the Sprint network initially but soon will be migrated over to the T-Mobile anchor network.

Once your account is setup you can add additional lines including tablet or smart watch.

Sent from my iPhone using HoFo
    “The Internet wasn’t meant to be metered in bits and bytes, so it’s insane that wireless companies are still making you buy it this way. The rate plan is dead — it’s a fossil from a time when wireless was metered by every call or text.” John Legere 1/5/2017

Feedback Score
    I have been trying all week abd nobody at Sprint telesales seems able to help and the website bombs on the last step. Any help would be appreciated.

Device(s)
    Samsung S9 Plus
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile, AT&T,Sprint
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    damn i hope not....i was planing on jumping on this in a few weeks after i get my rebate from the carrier i have now

Device(s)
    iPhone 11 Pro Max Series 4 Apple Watch
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile USA
    Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    No more NEW Sprint customers after Aug 2nd.

https://www.howardforums.com/showthr...-after-Aug-2nd

Sent from my iPhone using HoFo

Feedback Score
    What is SWAC?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Device(s)
    Moto Z2 force
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by cnotes20191 View Post
    What is SWAC?

It's Sprint's friends and family employee referral program. Basically you can get an Unlimited Plus/Premium plan for $35/$45 with a $5 off autopay discount so $30 or $40 plus taxes & fees.

Only catch is trying to find a current employee either with referrals left or willing to help. Also if you're already on Sprint, you'd have to port out first, then come back under a different ssn since you need to be a new customer. An employee technically could convert the account, but they only had a few per year, so slim to none chance there.

I asked a few folks all over that were offering an invite and got lucky as I asked pretty late after their posts. Eventually received one last month and set it up last week. All in all it's a pretty great deal for me as I only have a single line and so didn't have to try joining a relative's family plan.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by seaclip View Post
    It's Sprint's friends and family employee referral program. Basically you can get an Unlimited Plus/Premium plan for $35/$45 with a $5 off autopay discount so $30 or $40 plus taxes & fees.

Only catch is trying to find a current employee either with referrals left or willing to help. Also if you're already on Sprint, you'd have to port out first, then come back under a different ssn since you need to be a new customer. An employee technically could convert the account, but they only had a few per year, so slim to none chance there.

I asked a few folks all over that were offering an invite and got lucky as I asked pretty late after their posts. Eventually received one last month and set it up last week. All in all it's a pretty great deal for me as I only have a single line and so didn't have to try joining a relative's family plan.
    What will happen since the merger has been completed?

Feedback Score
    Any employee nice enough to share an invite,

Feedback Score
    if its not too late would be interested in this

Sent from my F1 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Can you help me with the process you used? I had someone give me a referral with a email and 3 digit pin but I keep getting nowhere.

Quote Originally Posted by seaclip View Post

Feedback Score
    I finally got a phonecall response from the right support team at Sprint. Unfortunately she is asking me to have my sponsor generate a new email and I'm not sure how long t will take him to reply. Is anone on this thread abl to help me with a new referral?