Thread: Getting rid of gUDP. Can it be sold?

Feedback Score

Getting rid of gUDP. Can it be sold?

I've decided to get rid of my VZW gUDP. It is on the $15 legacy plan with 30 voice minutes. It is approximately $69 per month including tax.

Does anyone know if this plan can be transferred or AOL'ed to somebody else? They could take over my whole VZW account for all I care ( it's just the single line on the account-- not sure if it is possible or necessary but obviously I wouldn't want any privacy or liability issues).

If these plans are worth selling I would be willing to talk to a VZW rep at length if needed.

For those who are curious, the main reason I'm getting rid of the plan is because VZW service where I live desperately needs upgrades. The VZW service is getting progressively worse and is laughably bad at times. AT&T smokes VZW here and T-Mobile provides better service the majority of the time.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    gUDP plans like yours, and I have 2 of them myself, can no longer be transferred as far as I know and that's why the market on Ebay has also dried up. The best you could do would be to allow someone else to use the plan and have them reimburse you for the monthly charges.

I wish I had better news. Good Luck.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by diesteldorf View Post
    gUDP plans like yours, and I have 2 of them myself, can no longer be transferred as far as I know and that's why the market on Ebay has also dried up. The best you could do would be to allow someone else to use the plan and have them reimburse you for the monthly charges.

I wish I had better news. Good Luck.
    Well, I think that is what I gathered over time but I wasn't sure if it was true. It sounds like the plan really isn't worth much and so the logical outcome is to cancel the plan unless a trusted person is eager to spend the $70 per month. It was useful for a while and enough time has elapsed for the competition to really take over. As they say-- location, location location! Thanks for the info!

Feedback Score
    So can it be aol?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S9+
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by truefan31 View Post
    So can it be aol?
    No, it cannot. That question was answered in Post #2.

Why would you want to America Online it anyway?
    Just another day in paradise.....

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by HFNube View Post
    I've decided to get rid of my VZW gUDP. It is on the $15 legacy plan with 30 voice minutes. It is approximately $69 per month including tax.

Does anyone know if this plan can be transferred or AOL'ed to somebody else? They could take over my whole VZW account for all I care ( it's just the single line on the account-- not sure if it is possible or necessary but obviously I wouldn't want any privacy or liability issues).

If these plans are worth selling I would be willing to talk to a VZW rep at length if needed.

For those who are curious, the main reason I'm getting rid of the plan is because VZW service where I live desperately needs upgrades. The VZW service is getting progressively worse and is laughably bad at times. AT&T smokes VZW here and T-Mobile provides better service the majority of the time.

Just pmed you

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by HFNube View Post
    Well, I think that is what I gathered over time but I wasn't sure if it was true. It sounds like the plan really isn't worth much and so the logical outcome is to cancel the plan unless a trusted person is eager to spend the $70 per month. It was useful for a while and enough time has elapsed for the competition to really take over. As they say-- location, location location! Thanks for the info!

I’d be interested in renting it from you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk