Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 31 to 36 of 36

Thread: New Shared Plans

  1. #31
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    2,242
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by bmtvaquero View Post
    Looks to me like you were already called out, for doing exactly what you cautioned others to not do...........make blanket statements. Like a typical blowhard, you're now changing what you said. You said "tiered plans will never get 5g". Now, you're saying Verizon won't offer tiered plans in 2 years. Big difference.
    My statement that tiered plans will never get 5G still stands. And can also co-exist with the statement that tiered plans will be extinct in 2 years. Both statements can be true

    I'll say this, if Verizon doesn't offer tiered data plans with 5G in 20 years (that's July 7, 2040), feel free to call me out. I fully expect them to offer a 150 gb plan for $38 month.
    Now you are just being a troll. And fair warning I am reporting the blowhard comment. Pretty sure there is a rule against personal attacks

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    2,164
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Hagar View Post
    My statement that tiered plans will never get 5G still stands. And can also co-exist with the statement that tiered plans will be extinct in 2 years. Both statements can be true



    Now you are just being a troll. And fair warning I am reporting the blowhard comment. Pretty sure there is a rule against personal attacks
    Really? So, you see no difference between saying "never" and saying "in two years", but you think I'm trolling when I make a prediction for 20 years? Never is a lot longer than 20 years.

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    2,242
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by bmtvaquero View Post
    Really? So, you see no difference between saying "never" and saying "in two years", but you think I'm trolling when I make a prediction for 20 years? Never is a lot longer than 20 years.
    Yes saying 20 years is obviously a troll. Don't play coy and saying you weren't trolling. Once again both statements can be true. If tiered data goes away in 2 years the never part is still true, since you know it no longer exists. Unless you think they'll be this brief window where tiered data still exist and has 5G access the goes away. Which is odd.

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    2,164
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Hagar View Post
    Yes saying 20 years is obviously a troll. Don't play coy and saying you weren't trolling. Once again both statements can be true. If tiered data goes away in 2 years the never part is still true, since you know it no longer exists. Unless you think they'll be this brief window where tiered data still exist and has 5G access the goes away. Which is odd.
    You're being absurd. My statement is just as legitimate as yours. You made a blanket statement that said "never". Never is a long, long time, certainly longer than 20 years.

    And, quit calling me a troll. That's a personal insult, only I won't go crying to the moderator about it.

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    2,242
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by bmtvaquero View Post
    You're being absurd. My statement is just as legitimate as yours. You made a blanket statement that said "never". Never is a long, long time, certainly longer than 20 years.

    And, quit calling me a troll. That's a personal insult, only I won't go crying to the moderator about it.
    A) It's not
    B) Ok I' am not calling you a fictional creature that lives under a bridge. That would be insulting you. I think you've have been on the internet long enough to know I was not calling you something that would be in a fantasy book/movie/tv show. Also I believe in the comment you quote I said you are trolling which is verb not a noun. You can't be a verb.

    Trolling – (verb),the deliberate act, of making unsolicited and/or controversial comments with the intent to provoke a fight or argument

    C) I'm doing both of us and this board a huge favor and putting you on ignore and I suggest you do the same with me.

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    2,164
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Hagar View Post
    Yes saying 20 years is obviously a troll.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Hagar View Post
    I said you are trolling which is verb not a noun. You can't be a verb.

    Trolling – (verb),the deliberate act, of making unsolicited and/or controversial comments with the intent to provoke a fight or argument
    You called me a troll, then went on to define trolling. Trolling is a verb. "A troll" is a noun. Don't worry, I won't tell on you.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Similar Threads

  1. Existing customer switch to new shared plan
    By claus in forum USCellular
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-04-2016, 11:12 PM
  2. What is the best way to get new share plan and phone?
    By luke22 in forum TELUS/Koodo/Public Mobile
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-16-2010, 12:38 PM
  3. Bell New Share Plan Announced
    By kav2001c in forum Bell/Virgin/Lucky/Solo
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 11-24-2008, 10:08 PM
  4. Corporate discount on new share plans?
    By Elsee in forum Sprint
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-04-2008, 12:04 AM
  5. New Extra Connections shared plan for GSM
    By RenoWirelessGuru in forum AT&T
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-22-2002, 06:01 PM

Bookmarks