Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Possible Teltik Shutdown. What prepid should I try next?

Feedback Score
    Have you looked at Mint?
    Quote Originally Posted by jpzsports View Post
    Joining this thread because I am in a similar predicament. I have been a long-time user of 4G Antenna Shop and unfortunately they are shutting down their T-Mobile plan in a month. I am now looking for alternatives. I am still hoping that Teltik reopens because that would be the most similar type plan for me. My phone is locked to T-Mobile so Visible, etc are not an open. The suggestion above regarding a T-mobile data only plan for 5gb is tempting. I could use Google Voice with that.

Any other suggestions are welcome.
    Sent from my SM-T720 using HoFo mobile app

Feedback Score
    Joining this thread because I am in a similar predicament. I have been a long-time user of 4G Antenna Shop and unfortunately they are shutting down their T-Mobile plan in a month. I am now looking for alternatives. I am still hoping that Teltik reopens because that would be the most similar type plan for me. My phone is locked to T-Mobile so Visible, etc are not an open. The suggestion above regarding a T-mobile data only plan for 5gb is tempting. I could use Google Voice with that.

Any other suggestions are welcome.
    You could check the end part of the 4GAS thread. I posted some thoughts at https://www.howardforums.com/showthr...0#post17138580 regarding trying to make a decision.

Feedback Score
    Joining this thread because I am in a similar predicament. I have been a long-time user of 4G Antenna Shop and unfortunately they are shutting down their T-Mobile plan in a month. I am now looking for alternatives. I am still hoping that Teltik reopens because that would be the most similar type plan for me. My phone is locked to T-Mobile so Visible, etc are not an open. The suggestion above regarding a T-mobile data only plan for 5gb is tempting. I could use Google Voice with that. Any other suggestions are welcome.
    if you want data only plans, then checkout these data only plans - https://bestmvno.com/compare/data-only-plans/

Device(s)
    iPhone 8
    Carrier(s)
    Visible
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by GadgetKen View Post
    If you look on Reddit there's r/VisiblePartyPay for joining a group to get the $25/month. They fill fast and if anyone leaves you can post the group there and it will usually fill in a few minutes. Zero risk and everyone responsible for own bill, and identities are masked (just knickname and partial number).

Have Visible and like it. Some minor downsides but for $25/month all in I'm not complaining.

Sent from my moto z4 using HoFo mobile app
    I joined a party right away. So $20 for my first month because I found a referral code and $25 for second.

Device(s)
    HTC Droid Eris
    Carrier(s)
    Page Plus Cellular
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandelstamm1 View Post
    Have you looked at Mint?

I think Mint may be my best option. Good pricing and I know that I have good service on the T-Mobile network. Do you know if it is possible to port my phone number over to Mint directly from 4GAS?

Feedback Score
    I am also in this boat, and am looking into Boom AT&T offerings. Anyone has any experiences with them? How is the actual service compared to AT&T? Is it slower? More restricted? Or really is it a native AT&T line that they resell?

Feedback Score
    I got their test sim. Works as good as anything AT&T I've had. I have had AT&T pre-paid, AT&T postpaid, Cricket in the last few years. I bought a month of Red Pocket AT&T and it seems to work well too.
    Quote Originally Posted by anrec View Post
    I am also in this boat, and am looking into Boom AT&T offerings. Anyone has any experiences with them? How is the actual service compared to AT&T? Is it slower? More restricted? Or really is it a native AT&T line that they resell?

Feedback Score
    A Teltik user has reported receiving an email from T-Mobile saying their Teltik line has been canceled. I don't know if it's true or if there's some other explanation for the user receiving that email, so take it with a grain of salt at this time. https://www.reddit.com/r/NoContract/...eltik_is_dead/

Carrier(s)
    Truphone, FreeUp, FreedomPop US & MX, Toggle UK, Piranha, Netzclub DE, Simyo ES, Three UK
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Boz1 View Post
    A Teltik user has reported receiving an email from T-Mobile saying their Teltik line has been canceled. I don't know if it's true or if there's some other explanation for the user receiving that email, so take it with a grain of salt at this time. https://www.reddit.com/r/NoContract/...eltik_is_dead/
    They updated the post to say the line was switched back on.

Device(s)
    iPhone 8
    Carrier(s)
    Visible
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by batman420 View Post
    I am not sure. I am going to try Visible. I see about 50/50 love/hate for it. $25 for 1st month ($20 with referral code) and $25-35 for second month if you can join a party asap. $100 digital gift card after second payment. If it sucks and Teltik is still going strong in 2 months I will go back more than likely.

Edit: I got my free SIM in the mail in less than 24 hours.

Edit 2: SIM came with a free SIM tool. Number ported and activated in about 5 minutes. I will update in a month as to how it is going.

1 month review: https://www.howardforums.com/showthr...3#post17142403

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3