Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Anyone else in SoCal lose 5MHz on B71?

Device(s)
    iPhone 11 Pro 256 GB Midnight Green
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T Mobility
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by daisydoo View Post
    What happened to shilocane? Did he/she leave?

Sent from my iPhone using HoFo
    Shiloh was banned.

Chicago, IL‎ ----------------------------------------------------‎ ‎Duluth, MN
    2+46+46+46+4 (85 MHz DL, 15 MHz UL) ---------------- 4+14 UL CA (30 MHz DL/UL)

Device(s)
    IPHONE 11
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score

Anyone else in SoCal lose 5MHz on B71?

Quote Originally Posted by jakeuten View Post
    Shiloh was banned.

The verizon and att trolls are causing many of the issues here. And now we lost a valuable member .

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T Mobility
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by T-Buttler View Post
    The verizon and att trolls are causing many of the issues here. And now we lost a valuable member .
    Interestingly enough the forums has been much more peaceful since his departure, but you can have that opinion.

Carrier(s)
    prepaid baby
    Feedback Score
    Lehigh Valley, PA Band 71 screenshoot also been seeing band 71 the provider Clearwire on some sites lately due to the lease.

Also: why is Sprint lte so slow especially bands 26 and 25? 41 is ok but all three bands upload 2mb sometimes 1 even next to a site with low traffic with microwave and fiber backhaul....

Feedback Score
    Someone from another carrier expressing an opinion=troll now? Shilo is gone you've not been around much and this forum has been more peaceful as another person said. Coincidence? I'll let others decide. Even your fellow T-Mobile customers got tired of antics of the 2 of you. The vast majority of posts by non T-Mobile users were not trolling or even anti-T-Mobile. You can be both supportive of and critical of the same thing. Anyway I've said my peace. Glad T-Mobile is working out for you. Enjoy.

Feedback Score
    We all know T-Mobile will never live up to the expectations of your beloved Verizon.
    Ok I've posted this 100 times already I am not a sycophant of any carrier. I use Verizon because it's the best for me right now. Unlike some others I'm always open to other options should they present themselves. By the way I am critical of Verizon which goes against you're whole "beloved" rant since you seem to have an all-in or all-out attitude. I actually WANT T-Mobile to be serious competition for at&t and Verizon and have stated this in the forum many times.

Verizon lost 68K phone subs in Q1 hopefully in Q2 they lose 10X that many or more and I hope they keep losing subs. WHY? Because that forces change. And the only way Verizon loses that many customers is if they have somewhere to go. With the Sprint merger it makes T-Mobile the likely destination which means Verizon has to modify their plans an pricing to be closer to what T-Mobile offers. Which in turn will eventually force T-Mobile to modify their plans and pricing even further. Rinse lather repeat. This is a win-win for customers of ALL carriers.

I'm not sure why you have such an attitude, but honestly I feel sorry for you. It seems your self worth is tied up in a phone carrier and thus any criticisms of T-Mobile( no matter how minor )is thus a criticism of you and there is no way you will tolerate that. Anyway as I said in my previous post BEFORE I saw this one, glad you're enjoying T-Mobile. Maybe one day I'll be a fellow customer. Just a warning, I will still be critical of T-Mobile if I feel it's warranted. Have a good evening.

Feedback Score
    Shiloh was banned.

According to his profile, Shilohcane isn't currently banned and can post whenever he would like.

https://www.howardforums.com/member....704-shilohcane

Quote Originally Posted by daisydoo View Post
    What happened to shilocane? Did he/she leave?

I don't think he made a statement as to the reason he hasn't posted recently.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T Mobility
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jet1000 View Post
    According to his profile, Shilohcane isn't currently banned and can post whenever he would like.

Interesting, last time I checked his profile said banned. I don’t check on it every day. Also, what you linked is a thread to some Canadian discussion.

Device(s)
    IPHONE 11
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jet1000 View Post

The att and verizon people ran him out. His continuous mistreatment took a toll on him.

Device(s)
    IPHONE 11
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Hagar View Post
    Someone from another carrier expressing an opinion=troll now? Shilo is gone you've not been around much and this forum has been more peaceful as another person said. Coincidence? I'll let others decide. Even your fellow T-Mobile customers got tired of antics of the 2 of you. The vast majority of posts by non T-Mobile users were not trolling or even anti-T-Mobile. You can be both supportive of and critical of the same thing. Anyway I've said my peace. Glad T-Mobile is working out for you. Enjoy.
    Maybe one day you will see verizon as not so special and will give T-Mobile the credit it’s due. There is hope for you yet. A apology to Shilocane would be a beginning for you.

Feedback Score
    Maybe one day you will see verizon as not so special and will give T-Mobile the credit it’s due. There is hope for you yet. A apology to Shilocane would be a beginning for you.
    I have absolutely nothing to apologize for. Care to bring up anything specific? Also I never said Verizon was special and if you ever took the time to read my post on the Verizon board you see I have criticized Verizon on numerous occasions. Trust me the versions of you over there despise me a much as you do here. On both boards I think I've brought up the fact that T-Mobile offers better plans at lower prices and I have stated numerous time I was pro merger when it came to the Sprint case. Now how is that being anti-T-Mobile or saying that Verizon is special?

No offense but your whole worldview is just weird. The fact that the least bit of criticism of something you like or the least bit of praise of something that you dislike you think someone against you. I think that point of view of yours goes beyond just cell carriers.

T-Mobile isn't prefect and bringing that up is not hating on T-Mobile and is not anything personal towards you. And being a customer of of another carrier also does not mean one is anti-T-Mobile nor is bringing up the fact that one is a customer of another carrier because in their area T-Mobile is not as good. You need to stop taking things personally.

If someone says they are Verizon or At&t customer because in their area T-Mobile's service isn't as good, instead of dismissing that and basically calling them a lair and a hater and taking it's some personal attack maybe you should accept what they are telling you because unless you live where they do and can prove otherwise, you have no proof they are lying.

You have T-Mobile and think it's awesome. Good for you. You shouldn't take other's people decision to go with another carrier as "Oh they think I'm stupid for being with T-Mobile. So therefor I need to attack them" Because honestly I actually think you think this way when you read any post that doesn't 100% praise T-Mobile. Are you a sports fan? I suspect you have similar reactions about any criticism of your favorite teams

Feedback Score
    Also, what you linked is a thread to some Canadian discussion.
    That's weird. When I click it, it goes to shilohcane's profile.

The link looks correct too: "https://www.howardforums.com/member.php/1358704-shilohcane"

I'm not sure how you're getting a Canadian discussion.

Device(s)
    IPHONE 11
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score

I have absolutely nothing to apologize for. Care to bring up anything specific? Also I never said Verizon was special and if you ever took the time to read my post on the Verizon board you see I have criticized Verizon on numerous occasions. Trust me the versions of you over there despise me a much as you do here. On both boards I think I've brought up the fact that T-Mobile offers better plans at lower prices and I have stated numerous time I was pro merger when it came to the Sprint case. Now how is that being anti-T-Mobile or saying that Verizon is special?

No offense but your whole worldview is just weird. The fact that the least bit of criticism of something you like or the least bit of praise of something that you dislike you think someone against you. I think that point of view of yours goes beyond just cell carriers.

T-Mobile isn't prefect and bringing that up is not hating on T-Mobile and is not anything personal towards you. And being a customer of of another carrier also does not mean one is anti-T-Mobile nor is bringing up the fact that one is a customer of another carrier because in their area T-Mobile is not as good. You need to stop taking things personally.

If someone says they are Verizon or At&t customer because in their area T-Mobile's service isn't as good, instead of dismissing that and basically calling them a lair and a hater and taking it's some personal attack maybe you should accept what they are telling you because unless you live where they do and can prove otherwise, you have no proof they are lying.

You have T-Mobile and think it's awesome. Good for you. You shouldn't take other's people decision to go with another carrier as "Oh they think I'm stupid for being with T-Mobile. So therefor I need to attack them" Because honestly I actually think you think this way when you read any post that doesn't 100% praise T-Mobile. Are you a sports fan? I suspect you have similar reactions about any criticism of your favorite teams
    Shilocane is over at reddit if you care to apologize for his merciless mistreatment here. Do the right thing and maybe we will get him back to Howard forums. You have an opportunity to be model forum member here. Shilocane is to valuable of a member to lose.

Feedback Score
    Shilocane is over at reddit if you care to apologize for his merciless mistreatment here. Do the right thing and maybe we will get him back to Howard forums. You have an opportunity to be model forum member here. Shilocane is to valuable of a member to lose.
    I did nothing to him. He( and you ) should be apologizing to the community for turning it into a sh-tshow all because your feelings got hurt because someone mildly criticized T-Mobile or said they were with another carrier. I couldn't care less if he comes back. As others said it's been a lot nicer since he left and since you slowed your roll on all the T-Mobile hype train stuff . But here you are back again hurling insults my way. I'm doing us all a favor an putting you on ignore. And I suggest you do the same to me so you won't be triggered by my posts. If you want to consider that "winning" go ahead. Whatever.

Device(s)
    IPHONE 11
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    I did nothing to him. He( and you ) should be apologizing to the community for turning it into a sh-tshow all because your feelings got hurt because someone mildly criticized T-Mobile or said they were with another carrier. I couldn't care less if he comes back. As others said it's been a lot nicer since he left and since you slowed your roll on all the T-Mobile hype train stuff . But here you are back again hurling insults my way. I'm doing us all a favor an putting you on ignore. And I suggest you do the same to me so you won't be triggered by my posts. If you want to consider that "winning" go ahead. Whatever.
    I have not insulted you sir. Just pointing out your disdain for Shilocane and your continued anti T-Mobile rhetoric. I shall expect no less from you. At least Shilocane is appreciated at Reddit.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast