Thread: 3rd Line Free is back! New and Existing Customers.

Device(s)
    iPhone 11 Pro Max Series 4 Apple Watch
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile USA
    Feedback Score
    15 (100%)

3rd Line Free is back! New and Existing Customers.

Via Bill Credits...

For more details read here: https://www.tmonews.com/2020/06/t-mo...ing-customers/

Sent from my iPhone using HoFo
    “The Internet wasn’t meant to be metered in bits and bytes, so it’s insane that wireless companies are still making you buy it this way. The rate plan is dead — it’s a fossil from a time when wireless was metered by every call or text.” John Legere 1/5/2017

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by @TheRealDanny View Post
    Via Bill Credits...

For more details read here: https://www.tmonews.com/2020/06/t-mo...ing-customers/

I would get this but I’m on a grandfathered plan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Device(s)
    iPhone 11 Pro Max Series 4 Apple Watch
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile USA
    Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Yeah anything older than Simple Choice likely wouldn’t qualify.

Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile, Visible
    Feedback Score
    I called TMO: Was told that I was not eligible because I’m on the original 55+ One plan for $60/month for 2 lines. I’d have to change everything and then I’d be looking at 3 lines for $120 month. So much for “free”.

I can add another line to my current account for $30 though.

Device(s)
    OnePlus 7t Pro 5G McLaren; iPhone 11 64GB
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile & AT&T
    Feedback Score
    I just ported back to Tmobile from att and got my LineOnUs plus half off ipSE.. not a bad gig!
    OnePlus 7t Pro McLaren 5G (T-Mobile)

iPhone SE Red 128GB (T-Mobile)

LG V60 5G (AT&T)

Device(s)
    Blackberry 9700 Bold 2
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile USA
    Feedback Score
    I was able to port from Sprint back to T-Mobile and still take advantage of the free add a line and a free iPhone 11 with trade in.

Device(s)
    OnePlus 7t Pro 5G McLaren; iPhone 11 64GB
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile & AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Wdunn2626 View Post
    I was able to port from Sprint back to T-Mobile and still take advantage of the free add a line and a free iPhone 11 with trade in.
    I was happy when the CS Rep said oh yeah we got your LineOnUs

Feedback Score

3rd Line Free is back! New and Existing Customers.

I contacted TForce on Twitter and asked for the free voice line. In order to add the new free line they had to switch me from the 2/$100 ONE All-In promo to the 2/$120 ONE plan.

I was able to keep all my One Plus Promos, Kickbacks, and my 3rd voice line with 50% off promo from 2017. They also added One Plus Promo to my new free line.

So, now I'm paying 4/$130 instead of 3/$120. I'll probably still be at $120 most months with kickback on one of my older lines because the new free line will use most of data.

I also got the OnePlus 8 5G for 50% off. Breaks down to $14.58 a month after bill credits.

Device(s)
    Blackberry 9700 Bold 2
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile USA
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by spiderpumpkin View Post
    I contacted TForce on Twitter and asked for the free voice line. In order to add the new free line they had to switch me from the 2/$100 ONE All-In promo to the 2/$120 ONE plan.

I was able to keep all my One Plus Promos, Kickbacks, and my 3rd voice line with 50% off promo from 2017. They also added One Plus Promo to my new free line.

So, now I'm paying 4/$130 instead of 3/$120. I'll probably still be at $120 most months with kickback on one of my older lines because the new free line will use most of data.

I also got the OnePlus 8 5G for 50% off. Breaks down to $14.58 a month after bill credits.
    3rd like deal ends today 7/6/2020. If you want to take advantage of this deal call customer service ASAP or stop by a T-Mobile store.

Device(s)
    Moto X4, Moto E5+, Any and all Windows Phones!
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Wdunn2626 View Post
    3rd like deal ends today 7/6/2020. If you want to take advantage of this deal call customer service ASAP or stop by a T-Mobile store.
    I grabbed a free sixth* line I really didn't need last night by texting 611 and asking. It'll cost me about $5/month in taxes and fees, so I'm hoping I can grab at least $5 in value from T-Mo Tuesdays swag each month to justify it. (Not as likely these days as it was in the past unfortunately!)

Since this was a rare "no strings" free line offer (didn't have to add a line or but a device to get a free one) I figured I'd jump on it just in case I ever need it for anything.

*("Sixth" voice line. I also have four on-demand mobile internet lines, two with 200MB free data for life on the account.)

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk
    --
    Todd Allcock, Microsoft MVP: Mobile Devices 2007-2011