Thread: I'm looking for a different paid e-fax service

Carrier(s)
    RedPocket 500/500/500 plan at $10/mo
    Feedback Score

I'm looking for a different paid e-fax service

I've had it with RingCentral Fax. It's gotten so complicated and costly that I'm about ready start using our old fax machine again. The problem is, I would have to get a dedicated landline installed and furthermore we use our e-fax from several locations.

For my work we send and receive about 10-20 faxes per month. Some are several pages in length. So I don't want to use one of the freebie e-fax services like FaxZero. The paid version of FaxZero is $1.99 a page which would end up costing us more than the $215/year that we're currently paying for RingCentral Fax.

Nobody who is sending or receiving faxes needs a cellphone app. We all use our laptops. Being able to forward a fax to email is a nice feature, but not necessary.

What are the rest of you using?
    My smartphone is a lot smarter than I am.

Feedback Score

I'm looking for a different paid e-fax service

I use OneSuite to receive fax. I get an assigned fax number. It’s $1/mo.

OneSuite also has plans for receiving fax but I’m not familiar with the cost because I don’t need them. I only need pay as you go fax since I only need to fax a doc just a few times in a year. Look up the plans on their website.

I use InterFAX (now owned by Upland software) TJ send fax. It’s pay as u go. I think my last load ($10) was made 2016. It still have a little over a dollar left. Price per page is $0.11 usually. U c an also send fax to international numbers. U can use their webpage to send fax. I usually just use fax via email because it’s a lot more convenient and I have complete control over how the final faxed doc looks like (because I send as a pdf attachment).

Carrier(s)
    RedPocket 500/500/500 plan at $10/mo
    Feedback Score
    Thanks for the suggestions Maru.