Thread: Free line

Feedback Score

Free line

Hopefully y'all can help. I have now 8 lines on my Sprint account Unlimited V10 Clan. I like many others got the notification for the line on us promotion. I went to my local store and she accepted the offer and went through and activated the line. I checked the plan and it says unlimited basic V10 which is the plan all my other lines are on. However it's saying the price for the phone line is $25 a month and I'm still seeing the offer in the app for the free line. I called Sprint and they said I'm going to have to go back to the store because she didn't put in the proper plan code so at this point I'm being charged for that line and I'm wondering if that's true or not because I prefer not to have to go back to the store. I want the extra line for my secondary phone but not willing to pay $30 a month for it because it won't be used very often. So basically is the free line supposed to be a separate plan or is it just adaline to the current plan I have and is it showing $0 for you guys or the regular price of what it would normally be. Another rep told me I can't get the freebie if I have more than 5 lines but somebody else said no somebody else said to Give It 2 months and it'll activate itself within the lady today found it and said she found a plan code and gave it to me but told me I'm going to have to go back to point of sale what's this sounds ridiculous. Oh well I can't complain it's free after all I really want the extra line so I can have one Android in one iPhone but it isn't necessary but now that you offered it I'm not going to give up so I get it. Have a wonderful afternoon any advice is very thankful.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score

Free line

Yeah, I thought about using the free add a line and getting an Android to go with my iPhone, but the free add a line offer wouldn’t go through for me and then I saw I am required to keep all my lines active till 2021.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    They store fixed it. I am not going anywhere so I am good with the terms. What does the plan come with. Is it basicly the kick start plan. It makes since to make you keep all lines active. .

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk