Thread: Switch between PAYG and monthly plan

Feedback Score

Switch between PAYG and monthly plan

It is pretty straightforward and easy to change from PAYG to monthly plan? I would like to sign my kid for H2O wireless. My plan is to do $10/90 days for the summer and switch him to $20/monthly when the school starts. Thanks!

Carrier(s)
    RedPocket 500/500/500 plan at $10/mo
    Feedback Score
    Yes, it's simple. Call or chat with customer service. I did this for my sister-in-law who is on H2O. It's not as simple as purchasing a different plan PIN, you have to let customer service know so they can change your account.
    My smartphone is a lot smarter than I am.

Carrier(s)
    h2o Wireless
    Feedback Score

Team H2O

Hello, Team h2o here!
    We can assist you with doing a rate plan change when you are ready to do so. Please keep in mind, however, that once a rate plan change is made, whatever unused balance remains is forfeited.
    If you have further questions or concerns, please feel free to send us a private message or contact our customer service number at 1-800-643-4926.

Best Regards,

Jenny F.
    Team h2o
    1-800-643-4926
    Quote Originally Posted by recadna View Post
    It is pretty straightforward and easy to change from PAYG to monthly plan? I would like to sign my kid for H2O wireless. My plan is to do $10/90 days for the summer and switch him to $20/monthly when the school starts. Thanks!

Feedback Score
    I tried to port my number to H2O wireless and the experience was frustrating and disappointing.

First, H2O wireless website kept telling me the pin (of my current provider) is invalid despite it was verified by my current provider.

Second, the online chat is not working.

Finally, I had to call the 1-800-643-4926, after 25 minutes wait, and was met by an agent that we could not understand each other. After five minutes repeating what she was saying and correcting the information I gave her, I decided to quit the process. I had no confidence that she could get the correct information down for me over the phone.

I will try online again. If it is not successful, I will give up.

Carrier(s)
    h2o Wireless
    Feedback Score

Team H2O

Hello, Team H2O here!

We apologize for the inconvenience you are currently experiencing. Please send us a private message with your detailed information in order to further assist you with your port in request.

Best Regards,

Jenny F.
    Team H2O
    1-800-643-4926

I tried to port my number to H2O wireless and the experience was frustrating and disappointing.

First, H2O wireless website kept telling me the pin (of my current provider) is invalid despite it was verified by my current provider.

Second, the online chat is not working.

Finally, I had to call the 1-800-643-4926, after 25 minutes wait, and was met by an agent that we could not understand each other. After five minutes repeating what she was saying and correcting the information I gave her, I decided to quit the process. I had no confidence that she could get the correct information down for me over the phone.

I will try online again. If it is not successful, I will give up.

Feedback Score
    Thank you. My request did not go pass the first page due to "invalid" pin. It could be a glitch in the system.

When we have issues with our wireless service, it is very important to communicate with a reliable service agent right away. I cant say I am really happy with my limited experience with h2O wireless.

I have decided to stay with my current provider. Their online chat is always on 24/7 with no/little wait. They were polite and supportive even when I asked for my pin to port out.

Carrier(s)
    h2o Wireless
    Feedback Score

Team H2O

Hello, Team H2O here!

We again apologize for the inconvenience you experienced. Although we were unable to welcome you as a new customer, please do reach out to us if in the future you wish to become an h2o Wireless customer. We will be available to assist you.

Best Regards,

Jenny F.
    Team H2O
    1-800-643-4926

Thank you. My request did not go pass the first page due to "invalid" pin. It could be a glitch in the system.

When we have issues with our wireless service, it is very important to communicate with a reliable service agent right away. I cant say I am really happy with my limited experience with h2O wireless.

I have decided to stay with my current provider. Their online chat is always on 24/7 with no/little wait. They were polite and supportive even when I asked for my pin to port out.