Thread: Questions about PagePlus Autopay

Carrier(s)
    Page Plus
    Feedback Score

Questions about PagePlus Autopay

I was using Megasaver Prepay for refills but they're gone. I used Pinzoo last month but found it confusing.
    I think I've successfully signed up for Pageplus autorefill but the website is a hot mess and I don't have a lot of confidence.... has this worked well for most people? I had assumed I hadn't signed up successfully but I got a message saying it would start June 1 the other day, charge 29.95.... it says in about 1,000 places on the site that the charge is $27 with auto-refill.....
    I'm not excited about being without service for a day or two so just wanted to feel others out on how well things are working at the moment.

Carrier(s)
    RedPocket 500/500/500 plan at $10/mo
    Feedback Score
    I used PagePlus auto-pay some time ago on a line that I no longer have. I had no problems that I recall. For my sister-in-law's phone that I am responsible for, I use Callingmart auto-pay and it has also been very reliable.
    My smartphone is a lot smarter than I am.

Feedback Score
    My dad used PPC auto-pay after it the demise of Kitty Wireless until he ported out around March, 2019, and never had an issue.

Feedback Score
    My dad used PPC auto-pay after the demise of Kitty Wireless until he ported out around March, 2019, and never had an issue.

Feedback Score
    I and 8 others in my extended family all use Page Plus autopay and never have a problem. Log in to your account on the Page Plus site and select "Autopay" in the menu on the left. At the bottom of the autopay page you should see when autopay was enabled, when the next date is that it will charge your credit card and apply the resulting PIN to your account. All mine reflect the 10% discount, but also have state taxes and fees added to that discounted amount.