Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Questions about PagePlus Autopay

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Western/Cermak
    Posts
    152
    Carrier(s)
    Page Plus
    Feedback Score
    0

    Questions about PagePlus Autopay

    I was using Megasaver Prepay for refills but they're gone. I used Pinzoo last month but found it confusing.
    I think I've successfully signed up for Pageplus autorefill but the website is a hot mess and I don't have a lot of confidence.... has this worked well for most people? I had assumed I hadn't signed up successfully but I got a message saying it would start June 1 the other day, charge 29.95.... it says in about 1,000 places on the site that the charge is $27 with auto-refill.....
    I'm not excited about being without service for a day or two so just wanted to feel others out on how well things are working at the moment.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    1,990
    Carrier(s)
    RedPocket 500/500/500 plan at $10/mo
    Feedback Score
    0
    I used PagePlus auto-pay some time ago on a line that I no longer have. I had no problems that I recall. For my sister-in-law's phone that I am responsible for, I use Callingmart auto-pay and it has also been very reliable.
    My smartphone is a lot smarter than I am.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    13,865
    Feedback Score
    0
    My dad used PPC auto-pay after it the demise of Kitty Wireless until he ported out around March, 2019, and never had an issue.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    13,865
    Feedback Score
    0
    My dad used PPC auto-pay after the demise of Kitty Wireless until he ported out around March, 2019, and never had an issue.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,304
    Feedback Score
    0
    I and 8 others in my extended family all use Page Plus autopay and never have a problem. Log in to your account on the Page Plus site and select "Autopay" in the menu on the left. At the bottom of the autopay page you should see when autopay was enabled, when the next date is that it will charge your credit card and apply the resulting PIN to your account. All mine reflect the 10% discount, but also have state taxes and fees added to that discounted amount.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    35
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by aKansasKid View Post
    I and 8 others in my extended family all use Page Plus autopay and never have a problem. Log in to your account on the Page Plus site and select "Autopay" in the menu on the left. At the bottom of the autopay page you should see when autopay was enabled, when the next date is that it will charge your credit card and apply the resulting PIN to your account. All mine reflect the 10% discount, but also have state taxes and fees added to that discounted amount.
    Can you log in securely? I cannot. It seems the login page is not secured anymore with https.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    1,143
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkcellular View Post
    Can you log in securely? I cannot. It seems the login page is not secured anymore with https.
    Are you talking about that verify picture thing? It's always sometimes comes up, sometimes not and you can log right in. Been that way a long time. Allot of companies have straight log in with nothing like a picture verify. Just user/password.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    San Francisco
    Posts
    2,131
    Device(s)
    LG G4, Galaxy S7 Edge, Note 4
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile, FreedomPop, TracFone
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkcellular View Post
    Can you log in securely? I cannot. It seems the login page is not secured anymore with https.
    For me https://www.pagepluscellular.com/login/ shows the secure padlock in the latest versions of both Chrome for ChromeOS and Chrome for Android. Are you using a different URL or browser?
    Find and compare prepaid plans at https://prepaidcompare.net

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    35
    Feedback Score
    0
    Thanks for the responses. For some reason, the site kept resolving to http:// on all pages yesterday. (Tried it in Firefox and Chrome.) Thanks for the responses, I just tried it again and was able to log in normally. Must have been a temporary glitch on my end or theirs. Just needed to update my credit card info and I kept getting a warning that the connection was not secure.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    79
    Device(s)
    Moto G
    Carrier(s)
    Page Plus
    Feedback Score
    0
    Strange. I didn't encounter anything on pinzoo that I'd call "confusing." The only thing I found slightly different is that the didn't email me my PIN, and you have to go to their web site to view purchased PINs. Or, just have them loaded directly to the phone.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    275
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by EliZ View Post
    Strange. I didn't encounter anything on pinzoo that I'd call "confusing." The only thing I found slightly different is that the didn't email me my PIN, and you have to go to their web site to view purchased PINs. Or, just have them loaded directly to the phone.
    Yes, that has been my experience as well.

Similar Threads

  1. questions about pageplus
    By jswick in forum Page Plus Cellular
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-17-2009, 04:41 PM
  2. Some questions about PagePlus
    By whatevil38 in forum Page Plus Cellular
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-31-2009, 06:23 PM
  3. a couple questions about pageplus
    By Axe7 in forum Page Plus Cellular
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-16-2008, 10:08 PM
  4. Question About Pageplus Airtime
    By codenamextreme in forum Page Plus Cellular
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-13-2007, 06:42 PM
  5. Questions about PagePlus coverage/phones
    By raspy1 in forum Page Plus Cellular
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-22-2006, 10:08 AM

Bookmarks