Thread: Outlook.com/Office 365 MX bouncing messages from [email protected]

Device(s)
    iPhone X, iPhone 7
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score

Outlook.com/Office 365 MX bouncing messages from [email protected]

Is anyone (admins) aware of an ongoing issue with messages sent to Office 365 consumer email addresses getting bounced?

Mine started getting bounced about two weeks ago, even though nothing has changed with regard to the email address I use for notifications with HF. I tried changing the email address to another alias @hotmail.com, and that also seems to be getting bounced as the confirmation message never arrives. I changed the email address to an @gmail.com address, and the confirmation immediately came through.

I've already verified that [email protected] and the domain howardforums.com are in my mailbox's "safe" list. I was going to start a chat with Microsoft Support to see if I could get them to investigate further, but I know they'll want to know the details in the bounce message they're sending back to [email protected], which I don't have. Howardforums.com SPF record looks fine, as far as I can tell. I assume vBulletin is sending from 173.192.27.75 or 3.217.151.112. Did anything else change with regard to how notifications are being sent in recent weeks that might explain this issue?

Thanks!

Device(s)
    iPhone 11 Pro Max
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Yes, this has also happened to me. I've submitted a ticket to our server team.