Thread: Page Plus Web site

Feedback Score

Page Plus Web site

Anyone else having trouble purchasing cards on the Page Plus site

For the last few days I have been trying to buy 2 cards, I have them in my cart but when I go to the payment section and enter my credit card info I click Continue and the page just sits there.

I can log out and back in again and the cards are still in my cart but it will not go past the Continue on the payment page.

Does anyone know of another site where I can purchase cards that is reliable, I know there used to be a lot of them but most are gone now, Who is good?

Thanks

Device(s)
    Pixel 3aXL, LG G3, Moto G7 Power/E4/Z3/G6 Play
    Carrier(s)
    H2O, TMO, Xfinity, PagePlus, TracFone, RedPkt
    Feedback Score
    Pinzoo has been working well for me, now.

Feedback Score
    Same thing was happening a couple weeks ago. They said they were working on it. Either still broke or re-broke?

Carrier(s)
    RedPocket 500/500/500 plan at $10/mo
    Feedback Score
    I've been using Callingmart for years with no problems.
    My smartphone is a lot smarter than I am.

Feedback Score
    I've been using Megasaver for years with no problem. FYI: Megasaver now does not sell cards, but does direct refill. Entering the code Howard gets you a small discount.

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S8 Active
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile, Lycamobile, Sprint, Tello, Freedompop
    Feedback Score
    Last month I needed to help a friend buy a sim. We had been trying off and on for several months to do this. Their site has a ridiculous browser detection script that had us chasing our tails, installing one browser after another. Finally got one working, on a PC, no mobile browsers would placate that script.

Next thing, the shopping cart script is just broken. It is accordions, but nothing would open the next one down. I finally used a developer mode F12 to remove the styles from the divs and luckily we were able to give them money in exchange for goods and services. Normally all we do is we buy pins at callingmart and refill on the PP site.

I read these reports and wonder how they are still even in business with their site and cart so borked. I heartily recommend using any and all direct reload sites and now looking at it today, I think having a backup plan ready to go if we need to port out in short order is on the to do list.

Feedback Score
    Has anyone used any of the direct reload sites in the past week, using direct refill and not a pin, and had it go right through to their account ?

Wondering if that would even work vs buying a pin and loading it yourself on the PP site. Which is better?

Feedback Score
    As of now Page Plus site is still not accepting payments.

Does anyone know of another site that does PIN's via E-Mail. I cannot wait for a card by mail

Megasaver site says due to technical issues they cannot provide Page Plus Pins

Does anyone know if PagePlus system is functioning at all, I would hate to get a PIN and then have Page Plus crash on entry.

I need to get this done ASAP, my plan ends on 5/3 and due to the current pandemic I cannot be without a phone

Need Help Thanks

Feedback Score
    I just tried to set up as auto refill and that takes you to the same payment page where it fails after you enter your credit card info and click continue, it just hangs there. I even gave it 10 min as I know some pages load slow Lol

I tried to do a Live Chat but that comes up as page not avaiable

Feedback Score
    Final update for the night

I got it to work, while I was relaxing on the couch I thought to try it from my phone, Guess what. It worked

I then went back on the computer and tried to add my Wifes card, No go

I then switched browsers and tried my Wifes again and it worked

It appears the problem exists when using FireFox as a browser, both computers I tried were running Firefox as the default browser.

When I did get it to work I had switched to Internet Explorer. It also worked from my Android phone running FireFox.

Hope this helps someone, it was driving me crazy for 2 days. It's just the wrong time not to have a working phone!!

Feedback Score
    @kevink1955, thanks for the input. A couple weeks ago when it wasn't working it didn't work on my PC with IE or Firefox, nor on my phone with Chrome. I need to do a renew in about a week so hope it works or my mom will be without. Maybe I'll try to see if IE works tomorrow and just renew early.

Device(s)
    Moto E (T-Mo); LG Fiesta 2 (PPC)
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile Prepaid & Page Plus
    Feedback Score
    Whatever the reason a website's functions (particular pages in this example) won't work with a particular browser, rather than conclude it won't work with "the browser," probably best to make it routine to clear your browser history (regardless of browser brand) before the first attempt. You don't need to clear saved passwords, but URLs, cache, and cookies should be ditched regularly. A page on a website can change its address or other factors very subtly, and if your browser has stored some info relating to what it thinks that button you just clicked on is but isn't up to date, access to that page will be hosed.

I had occasion to visit the PPC website a few days ago (via PC), looking for some historical info on my account. I knew the number of times I had actually purchased refill time directly from PPC was low, but found that I had only done that twice in the 9+ years I've been with PPC. Every other time (for two lines) has been done either through Callingmart.com, Megasaver.com (or its predecessor PrepayRefill), Pinzoo (my new favorite), or WirelessRefill.com (not a good deal for me). And I prefer receiving PIN numbers via email and applying them myself at the PPC website, which I don't recall ever having trouble accessing. Worst thing that ever happened for me was a problem with MegaSaver back in March, which I noted in the "cheap places to refill" thread here.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by rpz1 View Post
    A couple weeks ago when it wasn't working it didn't work on my PC with IE or Firefox, nor on my phone with Chrome. I need to do a renew in about a week so hope it works or my mom will be without. Maybe I'll try to see if IE works tomorrow and just renew early.
    Still using antiquated IE? There is a reason Microsoft hid it away in Windows 10. They never were able to solve the security problems, as it's embedded on the OS. Many have had problems using Firefox on the Tracfone website, usually in accessing Chat. Chrome on a PC seems the most reliable. I seldom browse on the phone, and don't like the mobile version of Chrome. Too bad the PPC My Account phone app seems like a dud.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by loboheeler View Post
    Still using antiquated IE? There is a reason Microsoft hid it away in Windows 10. They never were able to solve the security problems, as it's embedded on the OS. Many have had problems using Firefox on the Tracfone website, usually in accessing Chat. Chrome on a PC seems the most reliable. I seldom browse on the phone, and don't like the mobile version of Chrome. Too bad the PPC My Account phone app seems like a dud.
    I do use Firefox mainly now but IE is still available. Some webpages don't print correctly in Firefox so I revert to IE where they do. Never tried the PP phone app because I heard it was a dud.
    I have Win10 on my laptop so if all else fails maybe Edge works.

How do companies like Pinzoo directly apply ? I figured they just have some script that just goes into the same web page we do and enters the pin for the account. Maybe they have their own backdoor.