Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: Moto G6 32gb refurb for $39

Device(s)
    LG Q6, Moto E5, LG G6
    Carrier(s)
    TF/AT&T, TF/Verizon, FreeUp
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by bobdevnul View Post
    Real glitter does not come in my house. You can never get rid of it. I open Christmas cards outside. Any with glitter go straight in the trash.
    I once stood in a checkout line behind a burly guy whose hair, jacket, jeans were full of colorful glitter. I thought that was quite odd. When he turned around, it all made sense....his baseball cap said "Hallmark"

Feedback Score
    Glad I was able to help.

I wanted one of the paisley cases for my HSN E5, but they were out of stock. I settled for a glitter gold one that looks nice.

Real glitter does not come in my house. You can never get rid of it. I open Christmas cards outside. Any with glitter go straight in the trash.

I like purple too, but that is SWMBO's color. I go with something else to reduce confusion, generally fluorescent green.
    This glitter is embedded into the TPU material so it's going nowhere.

I do know what you mean though.
    I've dealt with cards and glitter fallout before.

I wanted one of the Paisley cases because they looked nice. The ones that are included with a lot of the Tracfone bundles from HSN and they are made with such cheapo material that it started cracking and flaking that I ended up throwing in away within a few weeks.

I got my glitter TPU case from eBay and it still looks as nice as the day it arrived.

I keep trying to get one like it for my Nokia 3.1.
    I'd like to have a little more bulk for this one and the protection of the TPU case.

Sent from my Monstrous Moto e5

Feedback Score
    Still wanting to know if you have to sign for delivery from the TF eBay store.

Device(s)
    LG Q6, Moto E5, LG G6
    Carrier(s)
    TF/AT&T, TF/Verizon, FreeUp
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by loboheeler View Post
    With current situation, almost all carriers allow "proxy signature" by the delivery drivers. Since end of March, I've received shipments from UPS, FedEx Express, FedEx Ground that normally would require a signature. But the drivers just left the packages at my front door, tapped on the screen door, and left.

Feedback Score
    With my recent order, there was no signature requirement...

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by hpham View Post
    With current situation, almost all carriers allow "proxy signature" by the delivery drivers. Since end of March, I've received shipments from UPS, FedEx Express, FedEx Ground that normally would require a signature. But the drivers just left the packages at my front door, tapped on the screen door, and left.
    Thanks...I pulled the trigger on this deal. I have noticed the delivery tracking shows signed for some recent items. My online ordering has not increased much because of the recent problems. The location is somewhat remote to many stores, and it's often cheaper to pay the shipping. I can't drive to Walmart for the $6 they charge, not to mention the travel time!

It will be interesting to compare the G6 to my G5 Plus, which has been a darn good phone.

Feedback Score
    The generic carrier unbranded model does not have LTE band 71 for T-Mobile. I don't know about the TF branded model.
    The just released Moto G Power is the first to have B71. There are not many phones that do unless T-Mobile branded. The use of B71 has been hindered by it's former use by UHF TV stations that have to move off...should be soon now. It's a 600MHz band that has better penetration in difficult reception areas.

Carrier(s)
    Tracfone
    Feedback Score
    Thanks...I pulled the trigger on this deal. I have noticed the delivery tracking shows signed for some recent items. My online ordering has not increased much because of the recent problems. The location is somewhat remote to many stores, and it's often cheaper to pay the shipping. I can't drive to Walmart for the $6 they charge, not to mention the travel time!

It will be interesting to compare the G6 to my G5 Plus, which has been a darn good phone.
    Here is an inexpensive case that ships free from Hacienda Heights, California, although the seller operates on China time.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/For-Moto-E5...r=493409344967

Feedback Score
    The just released Moto G Power is the first to have B71. There are not many phones that do unless T-Mobile branded. The use of B71 has been hindered by it's former use by UHF TV stations that have to move off...should be soon now. It's a 600MHz band that has better penetration in difficult reception areas.
    The TV station moves were supposed to be done by something like the end of July. I don't know if the WuFlu has effected that. After the TV stations move it can take a while for T-Mo to get it turned on, but they have been moving quickly on that.

T-Mo turned on band 71, 600 MHz here at the beginning of the year. I now have adequate signal inside my house where I had none before. It can make a big difference in the usability of T-Mo.

I use my G6 on Verizon so band 71 doesn't matter for that phone.

The Moto E and G series are not ultimate phones. They are more than adequate for my needs at a price I am willing to pay.

Device(s)
    Moto E (T-Mo); LG Fiesta 2 (PPC)
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile Prepaid & Page Plus
    Feedback Score
    In T-mobile served areas where there's both B12 (700 MHz) as well as B71 (600 MHz), is the latter that much better than the former? Pretty close (relatively) in wavelength (frequency) there.

Feedback Score
    T-Mo turned on band 71, 600 MHz here at the beginning of the year. I now have adequate signal inside my house where I had none before. It can make a big difference in the usability of T-Mo.
    I use Verizon too, and am just looking at the T-Mo situation for benefit of some friends on Sprint that will get switched over. T-Mo is presently crummy in this area, and the hope is B71 might help that. Some indication that B71 is slowly being turned on in this big swath of NorCal. Amazing all those old UHF TV stations were allowed to keep operating many years after digital TV came in.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by whacker View Post
    In T-mobile served areas where there's both B12 (700 MHz) as well as B71 (600 MHz), is the latter that much better than the former? Pretty close (relatively) in wavelength (frequency) there.
    What I hear from the T-Mo users is that B12 is not deployed everywhere, and usually in small amounts. The towers here are spotty on that use.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Tracfancier View Post
    Here is an inexpensive case that ships free from Hacienda Heights, California, although the seller operates on China time.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/For-Moto-E5...r=493409344967
    Thanks, I ordered one! Funny the blue one is so much cheaper than the black or brown. Not sure yet if I will use this phone until comparing it to my well liked G5 Plus. That will be easy because they work almost identical.

Device(s)
    Pixel 3aXL, LG G3, Moto G7 Power/E4/Z3/G6 Play
    Carrier(s)
    H2O, TMO, Xfinity, PagePlus, TracFone, RedPkt
    Feedback Score
    The just released Moto G Power is the first to have B71.
    The older Moto G7 Power/Play (Moto G7 Optimo Maxx and Optimo) phones also have B71 for TMO and B14 for AT&T.

Carrier(s)
    Tracfone
    Feedback Score
    Thanks, I ordered one! Funny the blue one is so much cheaper than the black or brown. Not sure yet if I will use this phone until comparing it to my well liked G5 Plus. That will be easy because they work almost identical.
    The entire G6 has a blue tint to it, especially the glass on the backside.

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast