Thread: Dish may close on buying Boost Mobile by May 1st

Device(s)
    S9
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score

Dish may close on buying Boost Mobile by May 1st

“ Dish also is set to take over the Boost Mobile prepaid business, a transaction that the analysts suspect may close before May 1.“

The rest of the article shows Dish isn’t in that great of financial shape..... Now maybe it is the time Dish pulls that financial partners out of the hat they told the Judge about.

https://www.fiercewireless.com/finan...-place-analyst

Device(s)
    IPHONE 11
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    How long will they be roaming on T-Mobile?

Device(s)
    S9
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Dish is starting to show more signs they are getting closer to buying Boost and leaking customers plans and prices. If this is there plan they do need to hire John Legere. Even Trackphone is more aggressive.

Feedback Score
    Well it’s April 30 2020 and dish has not closed. If dish does close then they should rename it to something else... and right now I do not think the banks will allow then the money to close. It’s been a month already and the markets are still down, food shortages are staring to happen. I just don’t see how dish can afford to buy and build out a network from the ground up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Device(s)
    S9
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by dzuchowski71 View Post
    Well it’s April 30 2020 and dish has not closed. If dish does close then they should rename it to something else... and right now I do not think the banks will allow then the money to close. It’s been a month already and the markets are still down, food shortages are staring to happen. I just don’t see how dish can afford to buy and build out a network from the ground up.
    Gee that would be awful since T-Mobile couldn’t dump all the cost of those towers leases they don’t want on Dish to take over the lease. Plus T-Mobile is stuck with all that worthless Band 26 that doesn’t do anything for the future. Let me guess you believe this will reverse the merger between Sprint and T-Mobile. Guess I been stuck in quarantine too long and need some entertainment. Go for it. However I think you need to add Some extra time since the Covid19 issue has slowed stuff down before you go renegade. It’s not like a few extra weeks will change much.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by shilohcane View Post
    Gee that would be awful since T-Mobile couldn’t dump all the cost of those towers leases they don’t want on Dish to take over the lease. Plus T-Mobile is stuck with all that worthless Band 26 that doesn’t do anything for the future. Let me guess you believe this will reverse the merger between Sprint and T-Mobile. Guess I been stuck in quarantine too long and need some entertainment. Go for it. However I think you need to add Some extra time since the Covid19 issue has slowed stuff down before you go renegade. It’s not like a few extra weeks will change much.
    Yes merger should be undone. Unemployment at 15% layoffs at T-Mobile. Dish has not bought jack yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro