Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Phonecase recommendations for Moto e5, e6, LG Fiesta?

Device(s)
    LG Q6, Moto E5, LG G6
    Carrier(s)
    TF/AT&T, TF/Verizon, FreeUp
    Feedback Score
    I buy simple slip-on TPU cases for my phones, usually less than $1.49 each from China. I can wait for the shipments, no hurry. I found cases for all of my recent phones: Moto E5, Moto E6, ZTE A7 Prime, LG G6, LG Q6, LG Stylo 4+, etc.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by hpham View Post
    I buy simple slip-on TPU cases for my phones, usually less than $1.49 each from China. I can wait for the shipments, no hurry. I found cases for all of my recent phones: Moto E5, Moto E6, ZTE A7 Prime, LG G6, LG Q6, LG Stylo 4+, etc.
    I saw some slip ons that I liked but because they were smooth I was concerned that they might be slippery.

I lay my phone down to rest my hand when I'm using the keypad and the phone slides around while typing if I'm not holding it, that's partly why I want a rubbery textured case.

The simple slip on cases I saw weren't as cheap as yours but I'm guessing you order through the Wish app.

Sent from my Z557BL using HoFo mobile app

Device(s)
    LG Q6, Moto E5, LG G6
    Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by WheelieBoot View Post
    The simple slip on cases I saw weren't as cheap as yours but I'm guessing you order through the Wish app.
    Most of the time I bought my TPU cases on Ebay. I had to buy the case for my Visible ZTE A7 Prime on AliExpress because the only seller on Ebay with the case for that model wanted around $24. . I bought several of them (different designs) on AliExpress for $4.50 total (after a $2 off coupon on a $5+ order).

Device(s)
    Moto E (T-Mo); LG Fiesta 2 (PPC)
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile Prepaid & Page Plus
    Feedback Score
    I'm into cheap TPU cases as well, but I think my search chops are faltering! Next time I may hit you up hpham for some suggestions. Could be a while though.

Another of my pet things is using a slipcover or sleeve type case for the phone before it goes in my pocket. A little bulky but no scratches on the phone.

Used to be slipcover types were common for phones like Blackberrys (sort of an executive look for the shirt pocket), and you could find them made out of nice thin (but stiff) leather or even synthetic materials. Nice and slick for getting in and out of the pocket.

But I haven't been able to find that sort of thing for years. The closest thing, and what I currently use, is a neoprene sleeve I got from a Hong Kong source on eBay. Luckily I was able to roughly size it (no exact model match), and when I received it I put it over the bottom of a tall tapered drink mug to stretch it out a bit. Turned out perfect. Only $2; wish I had ordered several.

Feedback Score
    Found this cheap phone wallet for LG Fiesta, it fits other phones and I noted that the camera cut out on the case doesn't align to where the Fiesta cam is. The case item number says LG X Power 2 so I searched the phone and it looks like the Fiesta. I think they used the wrong photo to illustrate the case on the sale page. I haven't had a phone wallet before and thought for 5.99 it might be ok. It's probably not long lasting plastic but if I decide I don't like it, then I'm not out much.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Case-Foli...ower/727698596

Sent from my Z557BL using HoFo mobile app

Feedback Score
    I found a case on Walmart today I'd like to have but it's for LG Stylo 4 and mine is a 3. Looks like fractals, tie dye, and minerals all in one. Beautiful! Name:  583215847.jpg
Views: 26
Size:  64.6 KB

Sent from my moto e6 (XT2005DL) using HoFo mobile app

Feedback Score
    Okay, so I found a Mundaze tie dye case for my LG Stylo 3,

https://www.walmart.com/ip/MUNDAZE-H...PLUS/355287174

But I also found a pink camo woodsy case for the Stylo. I'm wondering which is best. The pink woodsy case looks more sturdy. I guess the Stylo 3 and Stylo 3 Plus can share the same case sizes.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/LG-Stylo-...tion/356976244

I also found a similar green woodsy camo case for the Stylo for about $7. Also a green camo case for the Moto e6.

I found tons of *eye popping* tye die cases for Samsung and Apple phones on Walmart.

It's hard finding tie dye for my Moto e6 on Walmart but can on eBay. It ought to have something special.

I think I'm going to go strictly utilitarian and economical with my Fiestas.

Decisions, decisions.

Feedback Score
    Couldn't get the tie dye inspired case but it looks mighty fine on the front of my phone.Name:  Screenshot_Wild.jpg
Views: 27
Size:  68.7 KB

Feedback Score
    My wife has had versions of this case for a couple of phones:
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/For-LG-Fies...e/222557197224

It's super grippy-- it's a 2-layer case, and the entire textured back is soft silicone type material. Definitely bulkier than a slim style case, but very nice feel and easy to hang on to. They're available under many brand names, for a lot of different phones, in different colors. Button presses are really easy, even though they're covered entirely by the case.

I've used this one on a Moto E6, and a couple of other phones:
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07WMFLD92
    Again, available under different brand names-- if . It's a single-layer slim line, less grippy than than the one above, but I never feel like it's going to slip away. The front bezel is barely above the screen, and the on/off & volume buttons are a little stiff because of the harder texture of the case. The upper and lower 'bars' on the back of the case make it pretty easy to identify when scanning through listings. (It's not a super-soft silicone case, but it's neither hard, slick, nor inflexible, either.)

Device(s)
    LG Q6, Moto E5, LG G6
    Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by WheelieBoot View Post
    I saw some slip ons that I liked but because they were smooth I was concerned that they might be slippery.
    I have this sandstone TPU Case for my LG G6 and I really like it. It's not slippery, looks more "classy" than a plain TPU case, and it doesn't turn yellow over time like with a clear case.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by greenhandle View Post
    My wife has had versions of this case for a couple of phones:
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/For-LG-Fies...e/222557197224

It's super grippy-- it's a 2-layer case, and the entire textured back is soft silicone type material. Definitely bulkier than a slim style case, but very nice feel and easy to hang on to. They're available under many brand names, for a lot of different phones, in different colors. Button presses are really easy, even though they're covered entirely by the case.

I've used this one on a Moto E6, and a couple of other phones:
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07WMFLD92
    Again, available under different brand names-- if . It's a single-layer slim line, less grippy than than the one above, but I never feel like it's going to slip away. The front bezel is barely above the screen, and the on/off & volume buttons are a little stiff because of the harder texture of the case. The upper and lower 'bars' on the back of the case make it pretty easy to identify when scanning through listings. (It's not a super-soft silicone case, but it's neither hard, slick, nor inflexible, either.)
    Hi greenhandle. Thanks for the info on your cases. The thin Amazon one looks really good, very thin but doesn't look slippery. I like it. Great price. I hadn't searched Amazon yet.

The first case you posted a photo of I saw at Walmart online for about 6.98 by various sellers. I sent the link to my email because I liked the simple clean look. I was wondering about fit quality, whether they were hard to install and if very breakable. Your testimony as to quality is what I needed. I found that style case for Moto e6 and LG Fiesta, LG Stylo 3.

When I search, I go through all the listings for the model I'm searching for and that's pages and pages like about fifty pages. It sometimes pays off because I find things I didn't know existed. And it figures, the cases I was looking for were sometimes on page 49 or 50 of a fifty page search. The real issue is a lack of good reviews, some items have none, so I really appreciate your input. It's funny because the case in your photo was on my list for consideration.

Feedback Score
    I have this sandstone TPU Case for my LG G6 and I really like it. It's not slippery, looks more "classy" than a plain TPU case, and it doesn't turn yellow over time like with a clear case.
    Ninety nine cents can't be beat. "Slowboat from China" but if they fit well and serve their purpose, worth the wait.

Feedback Score
    That's a nice looking case! I scanned through the seller's listings, and couldn't find any for the phones I have, though.

Feedback Score

Feedback Score
    I found a thin TPU cover on Amazon for my Moto e5.

It's really hard to find anything for the xt1920dl and thin is what I am thinking will be best for my phones. Some are too thick. Plus i read reviews where designs wear off quickly on some that have designs on back.

https://www.amazon.com/Motorola-Moto...006489&sr=8-13

Sent from my LGUS215 using HoFo mobile app

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast