Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 190

Thread: $29.99 eBay TF 1200/1200/3GB/1Year

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    13,672
    Feedback Score
    0

    $29.99 eBay TF 1200/1200/3GB/1Year

    $29.99 eBay TF 1200/1200/3GB/1Year

    https://www.ebay.com/itm/283448464240

    However, as reported in prior threads, the airtime will most likely be preloaded onto the Vzw, AT&T, or T-Mo (you choose at purchase) SIM card.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    239
    Device(s)
    Moto Z3 Play
    Carrier(s)
    Tracfone
    Feedback Score
    0
    I've been thinking of activating a T-MO sim to see if service is any better then VZ.. I was at wally world today (only buying essentials) and the cheapest TF card was $19.. For $10 more, I was all over this..

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    44
    Device(s)
    iPhone SE 2020
    Carrier(s)
    Tracfone
    Feedback Score
    0
    Pounced on this offer real fast. Honestly, I'd be happy even if it was just a year of service with nothing extra. My three buckets are going to be filled for a long time. I'm gonna activate the SIM with a new number and have a Tracfone chat agent transfer the units to my current line.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    7,704
    Device(s)
    LG Q6, Moto E5, LG G6
    Carrier(s)
    TF/AT&T, TF/Verizon, FreeUp
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by praz108 View Post
    I'm gonna activate the SIM with a new number and have a Tracfone chat agent transfer the units to my current line.
    Why do that? If your current phone is a BYOP, buy a SIM for the same carrier as what your current line uses, then activate the new SIM with a transfer from your current line. Then use the new SIM in the current phone.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    44
    Device(s)
    iPhone SE 2020
    Carrier(s)
    Tracfone
    Feedback Score
    0
    Yeah, it's a BYOP. I checked on Tracfone's website and there is an option to transfer during activation. Would just do that if I get the right SIM lol. I got an AT&T SIM last time instead of the scratch off card. We'll see what happens :-)

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    228
    Feedback Score
    0
    Just bought one. Was looking an ATT sim to use on top of Verizon one. This will give me some mins and service when Verizon doesn’t work in my area.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    MA
    Posts
    252
    Device(s)
    Galaxy S7 G930T
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by hpham View Post
    Why do that? If your current phone is a BYOP, buy a SIM for the same carrier as what your current line uses, then activate the new SIM with a transfer from your current line. Then use the new SIM in the current phone.
    Exactly what I am going to do. I had just loaded two TMO's for $40, I can not resist another year for $30. Just follow the directions (but get your balances documented before proceeding).

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    MA
    Posts
    252
    Device(s)
    Galaxy S7 G930T
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by praz108 View Post
    Yeah, it's a BYOP. I checked on Tracfone's website and there is an option to transfer during activation. Would just do that if I get the right SIM lol. I got an AT&T SIM last time instead of the scratch off card. We'll see what happens :-)
    There is a drop down for the three carriers!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    44
    Device(s)
    iPhone SE 2020
    Carrier(s)
    Tracfone
    Feedback Score
    0
    Oh, I didn't order from that auction. I chose the one without the dropdown because I bought from it a few times before. I'm on my third purchase in about 4 months lol. I'll have service until Dec 2022.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    MA
    Posts
    252
    Device(s)
    Galaxy S7 G930T
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by praz108 View Post
    Oh, I didn't order from that auction. I chose the one without the dropdown because I bought from it a few times before. I'm on my third purchase in about 4 months lol. I'll have service until Dec 2022.
    Then you are getting an AT&T SIM.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    44
    Device(s)
    iPhone SE 2020
    Carrier(s)
    Tracfone
    Feedback Score
    0
    I thought so, maybe I'll transfer over to the other auction for future purchases since I'm on VZ. Not sure why they have two, especially since the second one doesn't have scratch offs anymore. Tracfone = LOL

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    MA
    Posts
    252
    Device(s)
    Galaxy S7 G930T
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by praz108 View Post
    I thought so, maybe I'll transfer over to the other auction for future purchases since I'm on VZ. Not sure why they have two, especially since the second one doesn't have scratch offs anymore. Tracfone = LOL
    That is the million dollar question!

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Republic of Texas
    Posts
    1,424
    Device(s)
    Moto Z2 Force, X4, G Stylus, G Power, G7, G7Power, G6, G5s+, E6, E5+, E5, E4
    Carrier(s)
    metro by T-Mobile, TracFone on Verizon, AT&T and T-Mobile, and FreeUp.
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by hpham View Post
    Why do that? If your current phone is a BYOP, buy a SIM for the same carrier as what your current line uses, then activate the new SIM with a transfer from your current line. Then use the new SIM in the current phone.
    You can't activate this sim with an active Tracfone? With the help of CSR?

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Classified
    Posts
    10,410
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    0
    I bought one as well along with the $69.99 refurb 6s + $20 refill card + $50 gift card. Hopefully all goes as planned!
    Castrol EDGE 0W-20 is my drug of choice.

    Primary: iPhone SE 2nd gen eSIM
    Secondary: TracFones: iPhone SE 2nd gen dual-SIM [AT&T] & iPhone XS [Verizon]
    Mobile Broadband: ZTE Z917 LTE hotspot (5GB for $10)

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    7,704
    Device(s)
    LG Q6, Moto E5, LG G6
    Carrier(s)
    TF/AT&T, TF/Verizon, FreeUp
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by cellular-dude View Post
    You can't activate this sim with an active Tracfone?
    I don't know what you meant by "activate this SIM with an active Tracfone".

    Praz108 was planning on activating the SIM with a new phone number, then asks a rep to combine its units/days with an active phone. So I suggested that it would be simpler to activate the SIM WITH A TRANSFER from the active phone.

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. eBay 1-Year 1200 Min,1200 Txt, 3GB Data for $50
    By figsys in forum Tracfone/Net10
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-17-2019, 07:37 PM
  2. Droid2 R2D2 Talk n Text 1200 + 100 mb Data 29.99 Perfect!
    By pcwebiz in forum Page Plus Cellular
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-27-2011, 01:21 PM
  3. Adding minutes to the $29.95 - 1200/1200/50 plan?
    By maxh2 in forum Page Plus Cellular
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-25-2010, 10:01 PM
  4. My Holiday Wish From PP 1200/1200/2GB $49.99/mo
    By The Beet in forum Page Plus Cellular
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 12-26-2009, 06:51 PM
  5. 1200/1200/20/$29.95 plan?
    By Chuckles960 in forum Page Plus Cellular
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-07-2009, 09:57 AM

Bookmarks