Thread: Giving someone prepaid sim with minutes on it?

Feedback Score

Giving someone prepaid sim with minutes on it?

I have a sim that is on the 25$ per 3 months prepaid plan, I don't know if they even offer it to new customers anymore because I can't find it in the store. It doesn't have data but it has over $300 worth of minutes and txts at iirc 10 cents a minute and 25 cents a txt. The due date for paying is April 24th. $25 for the next 3 months might be worth it to someone, I'm not sure tbh, but I figured I'd try to find out instead of letting it go to waste. I have of course ported my # off of it, but I don't know if I were to give it to someone, how to protect my personal data and make them owner of the account OR if they could somehow add the sim to their account.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by blackhalo View Post
    I have a sim that is on the 25$ per 3 months prepaid plan, I don't know if they even offer it to new customers anymore because I can't find it in the store. It doesn't have data but it has over $300 worth of minutes and txts at iirc 10 cents a minute and 25 cents a txt. The due date for paying is April 24th. $25 for the next 3 months might be worth it to someone, I'm not sure tbh, but I figured I'd try to find out instead of letting it go to waste. I have of course ported my # off of it, but I don't know if I were to give it to someone, how to protect my personal data and make them owner of the account OR if they could somehow add the sim to their account.
    Forget it you ported your number out, the sim is dead and you for go'd 300.00 in credits.