Thread: New Cell Phone Provider

Feedback Score

New Cell Phone Provider

I am looking to switch to a new cell phone carrier. I am currently with an MVNO, which uses the Sprint network.

I would like unlimited minutes but am willing to try 500 minutes and maybe upgrade. I am not a big data user. Up to 2 GB would be sufficient for me. I live in a metropolitan area, so reception should not be a problem.

Do you have any suggestions for a new carrier? What about the new T-Mobile $15.00 plan.

Thank you for your suggestions.

Feedback Score
    Tell Mobile on the Sprint Network. Regular UTT 2GB $14mo. Frequent specials (StackSocial & other sites) same plan but $42 for 6mo intro offer.
    If my actions include deeds of philanthropy in charity and acts of loving kindness I am living in my Faith.

Red Pocket (AT&T) UTT 5GB exp 09.27.20
    Good2Go (AT&T) UTT recurring {12*26} $13.38 otd/mo
    T-Mobile Gold Rewards $10yr exp 01.11.21
    Tello x2 (Sprint) $5 1-use/3mo no exp by 07.08.20

Feedback Score
    Mint is $15 on T-Mobile for Unlimited Talk and text and 3GB data, without additional taxes and fees so it comes out cheaper than the others. You need to prepay 3 months. You can also get a referral code for $15 off so essentially it's 3 months for $30.

I can't post referral codes here, but you can Google for one. Or message me.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by zapjb View Post
    Tell Mobile on the Sprint Network. Regular UTT 2GB $14mo. Frequent specials (StackSocial & other sites) same plan but $42 for 6mo intro offer.
    linked b/c if they tried to search for "tell mobile" the person would never find it :P

Quote Originally Posted by Bobb12 View Post
    I am looking to switch to a new cell phone carrier. I am currently with an MVNO, which uses the Sprint network.
    what phone do you have? b/c some sprint phones are not compatible with tmobile, or vz, or at&t etc.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Qt0 View Post
    linked b/c if they tried to search for "tell mobile" the person would never find it :P

what phone do you have? b/c some sprint phones are not compatible with tmobile, or vz, or at&t etc.
    try Hello Mobile, they have decent plans to your needs.

Feedback Score
    Sorry. Right Tello Mobile. Thanks for buttoning that up for me.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by barryspar View Post
    Mint is $15 on T-Mobile for Unlimited Talk and text and 3GB data, without additional taxes and fees so it comes out cheaper than the others. You need to prepay 3 months. You can also get a referral code for $15 off so essentially it's 3 months for $30.

I can't post referral codes here, but you can Google for one. Or message me.
    I second Mint. They are excellent on the T-mobile network. They support Hotspot and WIFI Calling.

Sent from my SHT-W09 using HoFo mobile app

Feedback Score