Thread: mms iPhone 6

Feedback Score

mms iPhone 6

I can't seem to get MMS messages to work on an iPhone 6.

I've used the APN configurator from H2O Wireless's portal. I've also used APN profiles from unlockit. Internet works... but no MMS.

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S9+
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Can you access internet from the iPhone currently ? Can you access internet from a WiFi connection ?
    Don't make me turn this car around.....

Feedback Score
    Yea. Internet works. WiFi works. Now if I remove the APN profile, Internet from the cellular network won't work, but WiFi still will.

I currently have the PureRESELLER APN installed - that's the one that came from h2o wireless's website. But trying to send a picture via text, it doesn't send.

Device(s)
    iPhone 11, iPhone SE, iPhone 6s
    Carrier(s)
    Boom Mobile, RP
    Feedback Score
    H2O Wireless currently only supports MMS on iPhones 6s and later. It needs some changes made in iOS 13.3.1, which isn't supported on the 6.

What change, I don't know. Since directly on ATT you could get MMS on the 6.
    iPhone 11 is my current primary phone. But I have more phones than lines. Back to only Prepaid with the changes in the economy.

Feedback Score
    As far as I know, this phone was getting picture messages and other MMS when it was on Cricket. But I guess Cricket and AT&T are so closely aligned that it works on Cricket.

Oh well. At least that keeps me from beating my head trying to figure it out.

Thanks

Carrier(s)
    h2o Wireless
    Feedback Score

Team H2O

Quote Originally Posted by charlesfinley View Post
    As far as I know, this phone was getting picture messages and other MMS when it was on Cricket. But I guess Cricket and AT&T are so closely aligned that it works on Cricket.

Oh well. At least that keeps me from beating my head trying to figure it out.

Thanks
    Hello, Team H2O here.

The iOS 13.3.1 update is currently not supported on the iPhone 6. However, this does not mean that MMS is not supported. The features that you would not be able to use would be Hotspot and VoLTE. Please send us a Private Message with your number in order to assist you with MMS configuration.

Best Regards,

Jenny F.
    Team H2O
    1-800-643-4926